BN TV

Simi & Falz are Electric on Stage Together! WATCH them Perform Songs from “Chemistry” for the First Time

Simi Falz

We have seen them perform time and time again but it never gets old because they have so much chemistry when they are on stage together.

Recently Falz and Simi held an album listening/launch party for their joint EP “Chemistry” at Industry Nite and they both killed it.

Watch below.

1. Ada

October 28, 2016 at 8:08 pm

Lol! Kids exciting kids!

2. Jo!

October 28, 2016 at 8:36 pm

No way.
    This people are dating. Nothing you can tell me, that last minute, the way they were looking at themselves when sumo was singing him happy birthday. Nah. If they’re not dating, they soon will. Or at least I foresee some serious issues in her relationship with Adekunle if they’re still together.

3. A

October 28, 2016 at 8:52 pm

This one pass chemistry o!choi!!!there is somethings I got on there,let them not deceive us or themselves. Hehehheee

4. lily

October 28, 2016 at 10:28 pm

Jhene Aiko, Dot Da Genius and Big Sean type shit. Hehehe.

5. lily

October 28, 2016 at 10:30 pm

Jhene Aiko, Dot Da Genius and Big Sean type shit. Hehehe.

6. Wunmi

October 28, 2016 at 10:59 pm

Oh my God!!they are dating!Oh my….I’was so blushing for Simi throughout d video.She was really shy?? I am so jealous of them.I can imagine the Rush if emotions running thru Simi.U know the fresh relationship kind of excitement and what not.yayyyyy please o,girls stay off Falz let him concentrate on her o.

7. yeni

October 29, 2016 at 12:54 am

Omg!!!!?normally I won’t have bothered watching the video but after reading the comments…I decided to and my gawd!!! I was giggling throughout. This guy’s are definitely dating or having serious feelings and in denial. The coy looks, the smiles….ummm….and here I was arguing with my brother that it was all an act but after seeing this video….chai!

8. OyiboPepper

October 29, 2016 at 2:23 am

I literally blushed throughout 🙂 This was definitely not a stage performance something at all ! See as Falz sef blush when she dey sing that “Happy Birthday”. Biko embrace love 🙂 It is truly beautiful

9. Dolly

October 29, 2016 at 3:42 am

Y’all made me watch this, girrl Simi better let him lay it on her on the low…..it might just be the good D’ you know, type that will have her say Adekunle who???

10. Majestic

October 29, 2016 at 6:46 am

That their EP is dope!!! Simi+falz is like rice and stew

11. Majestic

October 29, 2016 at 7:04 am

I just the video. No way!!! These two must Date oo. Even my boyfriend sef our chemistry never reach this level. . That happy Birthday part!!! Awwwww

12. lilz

October 29, 2016 at 8:15 am

they are so freaking cute…i have a strong feeling that they’re so into each other

13. Gomes omez

October 29, 2016 at 8:39 am

Meanwhile adekunle gold is in hooston texaz enjoying Female species. Na wah

14. Tk

October 29, 2016 at 8:50 am

Adekunle Gold, falz iyaf want to thief your girlfriend ooo….. don’t let them deceive u, diaris something btw this two

15. Cindy

October 29, 2016 at 10:21 am

Hmmm……issorai…… we’re here watching you two in hd

16. Bubu

October 29, 2016 at 10:36 am

What are they waiting for, I feel they are just trying to code it or in denial!! U better embrace love now that u have it!!

17. Ada_ugo

October 29, 2016 at 11:20 am

had to re-watch. all i see is two professionals doing whatever it takes to promote an album called “chemistry”… but i like that there’s a market for what their selling, cos folks seem to be buying it hook, line and sinker.

• Sherlie Holmes

October 29, 2016 at 7:22 pm

Lol, right! Because we all know she’s with Adekunle. All this one na wash…

18. FrFr

October 29, 2016 at 11:46 am

Wasn’t she with Adekunle Gold?

19. Tosin

October 29, 2016 at 2:46 pm

Hope y’all heard their Chemistry ‘album’ / EP ?
    And also now Ice Prince ‘s Jos To The World too?
    Nigeria is blessed y’all. It’s sexy Scorpio season fa.

20. Yeni

October 29, 2016 at 3:10 pm

I have the album on repeat. Really wonderful stuff all seven tracks are great. My favorites are chemistry, Cinderella, show you pepper, enough, actually all of them… Lol!