BN TV

BN Beauty: Lola OJ is Back with a Tutorial for a Non-Cakey Full Coverage Foundation Look

BN TV

lola-oj-full-foundation-2-bellanaija

Hi guys,

This is a talk though tutorial on how I achieve this look, ideal for when you need full foundation coverage but do not want to look too cakey!

The most helpful tips I find lies in the application, gentle strokes with the right makeup tools then setting it smoothly seems to do the trick for me.

If you have a shoot or a wedding and want a flawless foundation look without it feeling and looking to heavy, then it may be worth watching this video.

This isn’t my everyday foundation routine as I don’t tend to need full coverage day to day, you can refer to my previous videos for my daily foundation application.

Thanks and I hope its helpful!

Watch the Video

#lolaojtv

1. Amanda

November 22, 2016 at 4:38 pm

she looks so much like a boy its unreal.

• Sugamama

November 22, 2016 at 6:00 pm

No Amanda, she does not. It’s too early to be mean.

2. somebody

November 22, 2016 at 5:17 pm

lola.. the secret to flawless natural make up and even heavy SLAY make up is a soft hand. The way you apply your make up has to be subtle and gentle in order to get that flawless look. you seem to press your brushes and liquids too harsh on your face .. hence your face doesn’t look any different it just looks stressed under make up.

• Sandy

November 22, 2016 at 8:58 pm

Another case of not reading! She clearly states that lol the make up doesn’t looked stressed to me sha

• everybody

November 23, 2016 at 8:23 am

if you know about LA concealer you know you have to dab it hard fr it not to smudge. Just watch and go if you dont have anything to say

3. meelikey

November 22, 2016 at 6:18 pm

For those that do this every day,una weldone oh! MUA more grease ko

4. Glo

November 22, 2016 at 7:23 pm

Nooooooooooooooo …….no turn up?

5. Dee

November 22, 2016 at 8:29 pm

Lola why don’t you practice what your preach. You bleached your skin, you are still bleaching (100% fact) but you act like you were born light skinned and keep preaching self love how about you tell your followers the truth as it is and stop with all the pretence.

• LOL

November 22, 2016 at 8:37 pm

is it possible for anyone to be naturally light skinned? It’s like every light skinned Nigerian is accused of bleaching. How odd.

• Dee

November 22, 2016 at 9:10 pm

Be quiet. Lola wasn’t born light skinned and this is not an accusation.

6. why

November 22, 2016 at 9:31 pm

Those fake lashes……….Gawd! Satan be gone! Lola, your eyelashes are a big NO. What??? They look ridiculous.

7. tobi

November 22, 2016 at 10:07 pm

I thought the whole point of fake eyelashes were to enhence yours and not standout as fake. Infact i thought the whole point of makeup was to enhance your look. And wtf up with colourred in eyebrows like theyve been crayoned on by a child. People walking about like they belong on pantomime stage.

8. why

November 22, 2016 at 10:40 pm

BN why did you swallow my comment? You guys can be really annoying sha, what criteria do you use to decide which comment is to be posted or not?

9. cara

November 22, 2016 at 10:42 pm

Ah ahn! You people should allow this girl be great now. Btw sha, I also thought she stopped lightening she looked much better with dark skin.

10. Chi

November 23, 2016 at 12:54 pm

Putting on makeup is a lot of hard work. All this painting!! Can’t deal.

11. Abominable snow girl

November 23, 2016 at 2:42 pm

I don’t really think there is any need for highlighting.
    It happens naturally especially for oily skin at those exact same spots:forehead, cheekbones and nose ridge. Nice video.

12. Sherlie Holmes