Scoop

D’banj clears the air on the ₦100Million Lawsuit Controversy, Marriage Rumours & More | Listen on BN

BellaNaija.com

dbanj-moetD’banj has finally cleared the air on the alleged ₦100M debt reported on several media platforms last week.

In an exclusive interview with Moet Abebe on the Soundcity Radio show, The TakeOver, he confirms there’s actually a multi-million Naira lawsuit against him; something he calls an “investment”.

He also talks about his brand new single “Focus”, the G.O.O.D Music deal, marriage rumours, and the CREAM Initiative.

Listen below.

1. Ope

November 23, 2016 at 1:51 pm

Nice One Dbanj i love what you did but haters will still hate

2. TeeS

November 23, 2016 at 2:54 pm

I’ve got greens, potatoes ,tomatoes ……..you name it. lol.
    On a more serious note! Where the single guys @?
    There’s no husband in America shaaaa????
    I’m just here to rant n make conversation this morning

• A Real Nigerian

November 23, 2016 at 3:27 pm

I heard Paul Adeyemo is single.

• Tufiaaaa!!

November 23, 2016 at 3:46 pm

May GOD forbid!!! No woman -no matter the significance of her sins-deserves the curse and punishment of having Paul Adeyomo as her husband. I reject this for every woman IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS!

• TeeS

November 23, 2016 at 4:57 pm

Lmaoooooo!!! Heck nahhhhhhh
      Passsssssssssss
      Ahn ahn you don’t even know me and you wanna ruin my life ???

• LemmeRant

November 23, 2016 at 5:11 pm

@TeeS
      Give a man a chance, you might be surprised.

• Nuna

November 24, 2016 at 8:21 am

Humanity would come to a screeching halt if he was the last guy on earth. Really wont wish him on my enemy

• LostInSpace

November 23, 2016 at 4:41 pm

I can hook you up with a brother.. where you @? I hope it is not down south!

• TeeS

November 23, 2016 at 4:58 pm

I’m down south sha ohhhh!!!
      Lol
      What’s wrong with down south
      We in Texassssssss

• LostInSpace

November 23, 2016 at 5:34 pm

Haaaa.. sorry we don’t roll with Texans! Lol.. Strictly East or Midwest

• TeeS

November 23, 2016 at 6:02 pm

Ha! Ela! ?

• Pandora'sBox

November 24, 2016 at 9:32 pm

I’m in the midwest…. sorry TeeS no men here either :/

• Its me

November 24, 2016 at 2:14 pm

We singles are on strike!!! #singlemenonstrike ☁☁?☁

• Dala

November 24, 2016 at 5:03 pm

Who’s this Paul Adeyemo a beg? Lol
      Texans unite, don’t discriminate against us ?….
      I think the key to finding good men is having a good network of friends. I have found this to be very difficult to do in Houston/ Dallas and I think I know why but topic for another day. Bottom line, the lack of good men may be a texas problem not a Hamrican problem. Consider moving to the east coast if you’re seriously looking. Unless you’re in oil and gas, probably better for you professionally too.

3. veev

November 23, 2016 at 3:08 pm

This guy is still so proud. Who even cares about you being married or when you come to social media. Mtcheeew!!! Rebuild your career and upgrade your music. Fela wannabe, everything classless, non-sense talker, Mtcheeew.

4. Millie

November 23, 2016 at 3:09 pm

In summary, he said he is working on CREAM platform. He didn’t borrow, he only went into a partnership that failed and the case is in court. He’s deal with Kanye was the best decision he has made and he didn’t answer the marriage question. Moet sounded very impatient with him IMO.

5. Dolly

November 23, 2016 at 3:09 pm

Right no husband just plenty frauds here looking to lay wood and its kumbaya till a girl needs commitment lol

• TeeS

November 23, 2016 at 4:59 pm

See ehn . I thought it was bad in Nigeria.
      The ones in Hamrica!!! ??????????
      I bow down for them sha . But I believe there are still good guys out there.
      I may just be looking in the wrong places

• imose

November 23, 2016 at 6:40 pm

?????? oohsh!#younameit Happy Thanksgiving ???

• E

November 24, 2016 at 1:38 am

Right. The good men still exists. Just make it clear to a guy from the beginning when he’s trying to establish friendship/relationship with you that you can never give him sex no matter what if that is his plan. A guy with that kind of intention would leave you the moment he hears that.

• Iyke

November 24, 2016 at 4:27 am

I can hook you up Tee. I know someone. He’s really good and he’s Igbo

• Anonymous

November 23, 2016 at 5:15 pm

There are so many decent husband types in America! Maybe it depends on what state you’re in, and your friendship circle or something. Try hanging out with people that went to decent secondary schools in Nigeria eg whitesands, greensprings, BIS, Loyola, Atlantic Hall, Olashore etc. I’m guessing you’re late 20s, early 30s right?Dont know the kind of person you are, but if you’re decent it shouldn’t be a problem. If you hang out with all those touty ones then you’re on your own because those Ones are just there to survive. I know this is a bit elitist, but those are the ones I know that are decent because I went to one of those schools ?

• TeeS

November 23, 2016 at 5:34 pm

I don’t Think I hang out with touts ??
      I’m not in my late 20s or early 30s
      More like mid twenties
      And ehn you sound very conceited sha!
      So I should be asking if they went to green springs and then voila they’re good people ??
      Ehnnnnnn nah! Pass
      Thanks sha but pass

• Asake

November 23, 2016 at 10:17 pm

Am I the only one who looked out for their secondary school. Lol.. You mean everyone that went to the listed schools are “cool”, feels more like you are asking her to look out for the privileged.

#Prounitate

• Odine

November 25, 2016 at 5:51 am

You sound like an absolute idiot with very little if not non-existent substance, depth with minimal sense. But hey, what do I know. Dunce!

6. Anon

November 23, 2016 at 3:29 pm

Moet is probably his favourite interviewer. Last time, there was some chemistry or one sided chemistry. LOL! Even listening now, I can imagine it was like the last time. “Appy” D’Banj.

7. best

November 23, 2016 at 5:39 pm

nice one dbanj

8. Massive

November 23, 2016 at 6:45 pm

that moment when Dbanj says except glo wants to dash me money again looooool

9. vora

November 23, 2016 at 8:01 pm

TEES,i dropped my email for u in another post,guess u didnt see it,lets chat naa am in dallas too and i know some single guys here and in naija [email protected]

10. vora

November 23, 2016 at 10:35 pm

tees lets hook up send me a [email protected]