Scoop

Wow! Seyilaw shares his Experience with Hoodlums in Lagos + how his Friend got Stabbed Multiple Times

seyilawComedian Seyilaw is very thankful after he had a run-in with hoodlums yesterday evening.

According to him, he was looking forward to a relaxing day at home and on his way his car broke down at Apongbon and he and his friend were attacked by hoodlums who went on to stab his friend and take their valuables.

See what he said below.

Let me just thank God for seeing me through all the challenges of the past month. Friends have not been able to get through to me due to the tedious schedules and happenings. Finally, today I thought I was going home and having tomorrow all to myself to rest and catch up with friends only to have my car break down at Apongbon and some hoodlums attacked stabbing my friend in multiple places just because they wanted phones and money. What would have become of me today? I am so grateful to God Almighty. They escaped before Police arrived, but I asked myself if people had come to our rescue and descended on the hoodlums wouldn’t people say SEYILAW was involved in jungle justice? Hmmmmm. Ka sa ma dupe. Thanks to the ever active Lagos Police PRO, SP Dolapo Badmos, @opetodolapo and all those that responded to my calls. God bless you.

1. unadite

November 23, 2016 at 4:58 am

Thank God some more that your friend survived the attack………..

2. Marlvina

November 23, 2016 at 7:30 am

Hmm thank God for sparing your lives. Its well. Also, these days tho people are being advised, if you come across hoodlums and they fiercely demand for some valuables, if that’s all they want abeg throw it to them for the sake of your own dear life. God will surely provide for you again. That’s how a lady was shot in the abdomen at close range cus she was struggling for her purse with a thug. Thank God she survived. And hw much was in that purse? N5,800. . .but she took a bullet for that and ofcourse spent more on medical bills. Pls let go of that iPhone 7, blings, wristwatch, louboutin bag, gold/diamond ring, money, laptop etc. Personally, I see no wisdom in struggling with someone whose probably armed over these. Your life is of much value. I pray we never encounter such all the same.

3. bruno

November 23, 2016 at 7:34 am

yes God saved u but didn’t save ur friend cause he loves u more than ur friend that’s why he protected u and left ur friend to get stabbed multiple times instead of u cause u are so special and shit.

u religious people.smh

4. tolu

November 23, 2016 at 7:56 am

U thank God for sparing ur life while ur friend was stabbed multiple times. Selfish statement! Jst say what happened and thank God generally not for urself alone. So they didnt touch u bcos u av God and ur friend doesnt av. Bad things happen to good people thats life. Its not bcos u are better. So thank God both of u are alive simple. It could be u u know…

• SMJJ

November 23, 2016 at 8:50 am

Na wah for you oh Tolu. You want to tell someone how them go give their testimony again? and what is selfish in that statement? The friend will also give his testimony of how He his life was spared. We thank God for the both of them.

• Bimbo

November 23, 2016 at 9:21 am

How is it not selfish? The friend was the one that got stabbed ! Nigerians and our me, me , me attitude. Must a testimony be only about you?

5. alwayshappy

November 23, 2016 at 3:01 pm

Ope oh you are both alive, both of your lives are precious and were spared. To God be the glory. Rather than focus on how the narrative was made, rejoice for being benefactors of grace.