BN TV

BN Beauty: Patricia’s husband Mike does her Makeup Tutorial Voiceover like a Pro!

BN TV

Dabby Sponge? Sacha Powder?

Patricia Bright‘s husband Mike does her makeup tutorial voiceover like a total pro! What do you expect from the husband of a YouTube beauty guru? The look features a bold red eyeliner look, perfect for Christmas.

Watch the Video

1. Chief

December 23, 2016 at 10:24 am

BN stop pissing me off with these Swirlers and coon Negro Bed Wenches videos.Haba!!

• Had Enough

December 23, 2016 at 11:20 am

Chief, you did not have to click on the feature, nor did you have to click the play button (regardless of whether you did or not). Do what a reasonable person would do: KEEP SCROLLING. taking the effort to comment and call them names is entirely unnecessary.
      Wishing you JOY this Christmas

• Ec

December 23, 2016 at 11:52 am

Damn. Did you like a white person and they didn’t like you back?
      Don’t worry there is still hope

• Chief

December 23, 2016 at 1:04 pm

Shut up,you captain save a wench.Your low self esteem issues and inferiority complex will make you bed wenches run to white simps.If my daughter comes back home with a white simp,she will be disowned period.My beautiful daughter can not be used as a fetish object.My daughter can not be used to gratify white man sexual urges and fantasy.

2. Nitomeya

December 23, 2016 at 10:29 am

Women that put on make up/foundation I hail una, una dey try wella. In short all women I greet una, you guys are wonderful. Still will choose to be a man in the next life, although there are responsibilities, it is lot better and easier to be a man. Una welldone.

• Anon

December 23, 2016 at 11:01 am

Women have responsibilities too. Sometimes they are the breadwinner, have to be the one who cooks and cleans, have periods, carry pregnancies, and STILL get to wear makeup. Just saying 🙂

• Nitomeya

December 23, 2016 at 12:34 pm

Reason why I hail una wella! I ain’t never going to downplay the strength of a woman, never! So una welldone.

3. Baby gurl

December 23, 2016 at 12:15 pm

this was incredibly hilarious!!! I love them both! He’s like dab, dab, dab, dab haha

• Manny

December 23, 2016 at 9:42 pm

That got me laughing too ..dab dab dab dab dab
      Always great when spouses support each other

4. Tsheezy

December 27, 2016 at 9:51 am

Awwwww bless, well done to Patricia’s hubby???

5. zoe

December 30, 2016 at 6:37 am

he was so hilarious and knew so many of the products made me watch to the end cos I enjoyed his voice over so much.
    I love a man who takes an in what interest in what his woman is passionate about.