Relationships

Actress Anita Joseph has a Message for Single Ladies – “Do not put all your eggs in one bag in case that one door closes”

BellaNaija.com

Nollywood actress Anita Joseph shared her thoughts on the attitude single ladies should have in their dating lives – which is to not put all their eggs in one basket – and her fans have not been too happy with her as a result.

The actress posted about how relationships can be complicated and how it is better to have a safety option, in case one door closes.

She wrote:

Relationships are very complicated
Listen to me all ma Single Ladies
Do Not
I repeat
Do Not
Put all ur eggs
In one bag
Incase dat 1 door closes
Use d other door
If d other is closed
Then build another Door

BNers, do you agree with her?

1. bad hair day

January 24, 2017 at 10:56 am

Totally unrelated to the post.
    please who can direct me a nice hair salon in VI, lagos where i can fix my 360 frontal and also their price.
    thank you in advance.

• Ocean Beauty

January 24, 2017 at 2:31 pm

Go to sit pretty on prince adedeji adelowo. Off admiralty in phase one. Same building where u have Sao Cafe

• Sherlie Holmes

January 24, 2017 at 3:21 pm

MyExtensionz in Lekki…you’ll love the shop and their customer service is superb

2. RIFF RAFF

January 24, 2017 at 11:13 am

Me i just don’t just like hair that has been pasted on the scalp with plenty gel. The result looks “glued” and the hair looks all fried/dried. You’re not even allowed to touch it or go to the pool (spent too much time and money) Plus, the gel smells kinda alcoholic mixed with a weird fragrance and attracts A LOT of dust. You can imagine the odour on the pillow of a gel fan. And to think some can carry this gooey “hairstyle” for days on end…..chai!!!!

Tuesday inspiration….if you’re interested in the purpose of this comment.

3. Ifeyinwa Atuanya

January 24, 2017 at 11:27 am

@RIFF RAFF, these are babes “don’t come for them unless they send for you”

Ifeyinwa Atuanya is a matchmaker

Tell me the type of guys you like and I will match you with a correct guy

• RIFF RAFF

January 24, 2017 at 12:20 pm

Let’s put it this way: I know what i DEFINITELY do not want. Thank you very much

• Durell Print

April 13, 2017 at 8:31 am

Am interested in a nice caring lady sha… [email protected] for more information.A little about me, 32years ,athletic, bold and am easy going fella. Possibly a girl from away will do the magic am tired of Naija jor… Hope to receive your response

4. Hoe gang

January 24, 2017 at 11:28 am

If a guy does that, he is a cheat, a liar, a this, a that but for a girl, it is being safe and being wise—having options

Hoe gang comot

• nwa nna

January 24, 2017 at 12:57 pm

The usual hypocrisy & double standards. A man would be called all sorts if he said the same, but a woman would be hailed as being smart for keeping her options open.. FOH

• tunmi

January 24, 2017 at 1:58 pm

If it’s in the dating stage then yeah, it’s good advice for both men and women. It’s good advice until both sides, BOTH oh, declare monogamy and/or commitment

5. Nitomeya

January 24, 2017 at 12:04 pm

Quick question, what if a lady was double dating and putting her eggs in different baskets and one of the baskets decides to propose, what will happen to the other baskets? What if the least of the basket proposes first? Then proceeds to broadcast whatever answer you give on social media.

Ps: This applies to both men and women.

Nothing is hidden under the sun, the truth always comes out.

6. TheTruth

January 24, 2017 at 12:15 pm

I agree. Now that doesn’t mean sleep with all, but just have a few people your also talking to, especially if you are not 100% sure about your position in that persons life. Times have really changed in the dating scene. My motto, do not give your all if they have not made you their everything, because when they are gone you will be left with nothing. Hoe gang or whatever, word for the wise.

7. BELLO ISMAIL

January 24, 2017 at 12:18 pm

“You must picture the future you want to feature in. You need to develop your capacity.
    so single ledies your future is in your hands do that which you think is best and good for you i rest mine case

8. Sherlie Holmes

January 24, 2017 at 3:27 pm

Just do the right thing according to you. Some ppl are just not cut out for dating multiple people. I know I’m not. I’ve been hurt in the past, but I’d rather continue being true to me and the person I’m with, then to try to be someone I’m not just to “protect” myself. Truth is…eventually, your sincerity will pay off and you’ll be with the right person for you. Meanwhile, karma is a b&%$#, and her ass shows up when one least expects it…dont give her room to even show up in your life. Not worth it…

9. deji

January 24, 2017 at 5:06 pm

Buhari might be right about naija women afterall….

10. llezman

January 24, 2017 at 5:52 pm

keep flirting in the name of distributing eggs in basket,,,madam wise

11. Viv Law

January 25, 2017 at 11:28 am

Am i the only one that is shocked that she actually went out of her way to post this to let ladies know it’s OK to THOT around? Because relationships are complicated? I don’t get it.
    I guess it’s exactly the same thing some Naija men do.
    Our women shouldn’t have to lower their standards too.
    This just aint right.
    Jesus fix it!

12. Yy

January 25, 2017 at 1:39 pm

Well, this is my 2017 goal. can’t put all my eggs in one basket. if any of them proposes Ama dump the rest like a bad habit so fast and stick to him. Guys do same so what’s the big deal.
    My life my decision osheeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy Baddesssstttttttttt

13. Emmy

January 28, 2017 at 11:00 am

B***h 4 hw long will u keep going frm one man 2 d oda..wen u can actually settle down wit a man dat truly luv u and luv him back unconditionally…U r there advising our future wife’s and home builders not to stick wit one man becos u carelessly handle ur R/ ship….Think abt our future generation and stop being childish and careless…