BN TV

BN TV: Blazing Trend! Watch Beauty Vloggers cut through a $5,500 Chanel Bag with a Heated Knife

BN TV

From late last year December into this year, a trend of using super heated glowing knife to cut through different items is a sensation on  Youtube with over 100 million views in a week. Items from chocolate bars to coke bottles to iPhones and now a Chanel bag! OMG! The knife has to be allegedly pre-heated to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit.

Beauty bloggers, Jeffreestar and Manny Mua, (who recently got featured as the first gay ambassador by Maybelline) made their own video of the super heated glowing 1000 Knife cutting through a $5,500 Chanel bag. Too much money! This is totally insane!

Here are some reactions from viewers

What is your take on this trend?

Watch Video

1. Tuu

January 12, 2017 at 5:22 pm

This is what happens when you don’t have important things to do or think about

2. Sonia Paloma

January 12, 2017 at 5:30 pm

Stupidity!!!

3. o

January 12, 2017 at 5:47 pm

Oshi ati iranu… I wonder how these things trend. First was planking now dead man pose in SA and this cutting stuff. Just a waste of money IMO. And me sef that watched the video, I feel like spanking myself ????. Give me my time back. Lol

4. Ladybird

January 12, 2017 at 6:41 pm

I noticed that all the things that they are burning in the video can be quite expensive to buy. Moreover there are people who spend long hours, their talents and efforts to create these goods and this is offensive to them. Any reason why these “pseudo women” are burning this stuff? Instead of using their platform to do something positive and educational, these thoughtless indiviudals are doing this just for the fun of it=without thinking about the fact that the audience can copy this stuff with negative consequences. mtchwwwwwww

5. Spunky

January 12, 2017 at 6:45 pm

Hilarious! It beats me how they master these mannerisms…the gestures, eye rolling, lip smacking!!!

6. aj

January 13, 2017 at 2:08 am

silly ass jeffree star and his idiot friend!