BN TV

BN Viral Video: This Man’s Deep Prayer as He Proposed will Give You Chills!

BN TV

Introducing … *drum roll* BN Viral Video. We will spotlight videos that are buzzing on the internet – they could be funny, random or just whatever!

Any suggestions? Feel free to email editorial(at)bellanaija.com.

***

For our 3rd edition, a Christian couple who always put God first during their courtship, also put Him first in the proposal.

YouTuber and blogger Kaelin Edwards proposed to Kyrah Stewart in the snow with an unforgettable speech.

Watch!

This speech, this proposal is everything! ??? @kaelinedwards #BNbling

A video posted by Africa’s Top Wedding Website (@bellanaijaweddings) on

1. Sevenade

January 13, 2017 at 7:52 am

This is the best proposal I have ever seen. Very simple but unique.

2. zzzzzzzzzzzzz

January 13, 2017 at 10:57 am

As in WOW

3. titolu

January 13, 2017 at 11:34 am

awwwwwwww……….

4. Bade

January 13, 2017 at 11:48 am

Love is beautiful

5. Oma

January 13, 2017 at 3:32 pm

Amazinnnnnnnngggggg! So “adodable” in Mclluretwinsvoice

6. Teecee

January 13, 2017 at 3:55 pm

Aww, this couple is engaged?? I remember them from the Youtube Pranks! ?

7. Proudnigerian

January 13, 2017 at 8:10 pm

Any where you see love you see me! I must have been a fairy in my former life lol awesome proposal I pray your union lasts for ever bless!!

• ATL's finest

January 18, 2017 at 4:49 am

@ ProudNigerian be ashamed for your comment. At 19, he knows he want to love her as Abraham loved Sarah. His prayers alone said it all. When u have God or know him, everything i mean EVERYTHING FALLS. In place. Don’t get me started on the so called amateur Nig men i’ve met. When u hear their age; u quickly wanna grab a pacifier ad shove it down their mouth.

8. Nana

January 13, 2017 at 11:30 pm

All that glitters is not gold. Guess how old he is ? He is only 19 years old. Is it still romantic to you ?? Haha , he still a child he has yet to experience anything that’s why he is all jolly .

• Arin

January 14, 2017 at 9:30 am

Boo a 19year old man who grew up abroad is way more mature than a 30year of nigerian man. Yas i said it.sue me.

• Dee

January 14, 2017 at 9:46 am

It’s not all about age abeg… some 19 year olds are waaaayyyy more mature than some 39 year olds. I’ve seen couples that married at 20 and have stronger and more committed marriages than some people that married in their 30s. It really is not all about age.

9. Lady D

January 14, 2017 at 8:05 am

Beautiful

10. Truth

January 14, 2017 at 4:49 pm

Sharp guy slotted in Solomon…”As Solomon loved his queen?”…Solomon loved her so much he had 700 wives and 300 concubines (before y’-all come for me please check 1 Kings 11:1-3)…eni eleni is quickly declaring applications are not closed.