Music

Kelly Hansome Releases his EP “4Play”

Kelly Hansome celebrated his birthday yesterday, January 18, and to celebrate with fans he released a new body of work.

4Play The EP contains 12 tracks, 5 of which are bonus cuts of previously released singles.

Kelly Hansome and his Ugly Beatz team consisting of Regiz and Otyno handled a bulk of the production on 4Play The EP, DJ Coublon, and Stunna makes up the only 2 external producers on Jide Ofor and Hot Nigga respectively.

A-list singers 9ice and Oritse Femi make guest appearances in tracks ‘Amamihe‘ and ‘Money Palava‘ adding their unique flavors to the EP which is packed with the right tracks to keep fans happy as well as convert new ones.

Download 4Play The Ep

1. Mz Titilitious

January 19, 2017 at 10:02 am

smh….

2. stefini

January 19, 2017 at 10:37 am

could he not find a sexier leg to fit the title foreplay and could the lady not have found a sexier shoe??wtf

3. Douglas

January 19, 2017 at 11:47 am

Ok lemme be a bit petty, this nigga lives right next to me in Magodo phase 1, all he does is packaging. When on the street, he hides his face under a hood and always hangs out at a local roasted corn joint. When ppl ask if he’s Kelly hansome, he denies blatantly…lol! Hunger dey catch the guy men

• Tosin

January 19, 2017 at 5:05 pm

Your gossip is silly. Gerrarahere.

I need someone to say if I should bother trying out the music or not. The arguments against: I don’t know Kelly Hansome, can’t remember any positive-or-negative thing musically but the name is cheesy so I’m assuming negative… The title 4Play sounds promising but the track names suggest it’s not 4Play and I hate that. The titles suggest gbum-gbum beat and stuff.

Anyway, let me go and try the music.

• Tosin

January 19, 2017 at 5:06 pm

I don’t mess with cloud9.
      Some other time.

4. Nv

January 19, 2017 at 12:48 pm

An EP thats up to 12 tracks? Is that an EP? Shouldn’t that be an LP or a full length Album?

Even if the songs were good and I had an inkling to buy the album( i don’t), that utterly tacky and just down right mgbeke-ish cover will just cause the money to vanish.
    Couldn’t they find a more classy and still seductive cover? Maka why?

• Naija Hippy

January 24, 2017 at 10:28 am

Omo Kendrick Lamar has Overly Dedicated EP it has like 18 songs on it. This one has 7 tracks and 5 bonus of previously released songs. Read well.

5. Mondela

January 19, 2017 at 5:44 pm

give it up dude…ur no longer relevant.

6. Naija Hippy

January 24, 2017 at 10:26 am

Kelly Hansome has been doing good for himself, he has been in some of the top concerts recently, i especially loved his performance at AFRIMA music village and Buckwyld ‘n’ Breathless. This EP is the right step to a return to glory. I’m addicted to Money Palava already. On Repeat.

7. E.M.A

January 24, 2017 at 10:48 am

Kelly Hansom as far as I am concerned has had his moments of ups and downs but if he decides to take another shot with this his come back 4PlayEP, let’s give him a chance. Some people are quick to judge but can’t do much.

8. Peaceful Tout

January 24, 2017 at 10:53 am

I was at the EP launch and I kinda like the songs on the EP which he performed. Regardless of what his past or personal life tells, his effort is enough to be appreciated. Keep doing your best bro. As for the corn saga, he is human and should be allowed to eat whatever he wants. Celebrity doesn’t mean living a life of pretence. Be natural.