BN TV

What do you do if Your Man Already has a Boo? WATCH Glory Edozien share a Personal Experience on “Discovery with Glory”

BN TV

Glory Edozien is back with a new episode of her “Discovery with Glory” Vlog.

In this episode she talks about a personal experience dealing with a guy she met on Tinder who unknown to her at the time already had a boo!

She share the steps she took in getting out of that situation and also some mindset shifts that women need to take so they can enter into more wholesome relationships.

She says “Bottom line ladies, before you get into any kind of relationship, ask yourself if this is REALLY what you want. Don’t believe the lie that there aren’t good men out there or that you have to manage ‘whatever’ just to join the relationship bandwagon.”

Watch below

1. We don hear

January 26, 2017 at 1:19 pm

Bae bae bae bae bae. This is 2017 please. Enough already.

2. The Real Oma

January 26, 2017 at 1:43 pm

Err, if your man already has a boo, then he is not YOUR man, is he?
    I didn’t watch the video sha.

3. Helena

January 26, 2017 at 2:19 pm

i am not understanding!!! first off the video has no volume (or is it my system?) and should we be discussing this type of lame topic? to what end Glory?

4. andtherewasone

January 26, 2017 at 2:28 pm

If he already has a boo, that makes u the side chic. Deal with it

5. word

January 26, 2017 at 2:44 pm

If a man already has a boo, then he he cant be ”my man”…we have nothing to negotiate. He would need to shift so i can see road for booless men (a.k.a remove ur carpet so God can lay my tiles). This comment is based on what i read up there, so if im off point abeg lemme know so i can watch.

6. crystal

January 26, 2017 at 4:00 pm

Biko, how can he be your man when he already has a boo?

7. Lucinda

January 26, 2017 at 4:25 pm

There’s this trend of single mature ladies blogging about their dating life. Una dey try. Are you looking online for dates? Some of them have 5000+ Facebook friends (most of who they don’t know or like), exposing themselves to unfair criticism and negativity and just recycling same rhetoric every other day for likes and friend requests. If I would go that route, I will copy NSG (naija single girl). She’s making a decent living from online content and also gets to maintain her anonymity.
    Most of these ladies bring real stories and some of the guys involved are reading it. If your date offends you, tell him and stop reporting to your “fans”. This is a communication flaw. Very Taylor Swift-esque.
    Auntie please, at this stage you are, I don’t think you should still be using “side chick” as a topic for any of your posts/uploads.

8. Anne

January 26, 2017 at 7:23 pm

Don’t listen to such girls, they want you to waste your time and life. If you have your dignity intact , let the man make you his only one. Let’s not give excuses. If a man wants to spend the rest of his life with you, he bypasses others and chooses you. Don’t let emotions turn you into someone that cannot think. If it is you, then it is you. If not, move on God in his mercies will provide yours
    No time to waste please

9. truetalk

January 26, 2017 at 11:16 pm

Haba, bella naija people easy… Y the attack on glory… if u donot have anything good to say can you please JUST SHUT UP.Cant a sister share her experience…….

10. Uzoamaka

January 27, 2017 at 7:04 am

@ Auntie Lucinda, please be nice!
    To say “. . . at this stage you are. . .” is stereotyping and discriminating against her “topic choice” on the basis of her age. That’s not cool Auntie Lucinda.

11. Ewa Ali

January 27, 2017 at 7:15 am

Everybody knows that tinder is for hook ups??

12. Lady S

January 27, 2017 at 9:17 am

Watch the video guys. These comments are unnecessary. Thanks for sharing Glory. It’s always necessary to define what you want. It’ll help SHAPE your decisions.

13. ? Porsche ?

January 28, 2017 at 2:46 pm

Ah – talking about online dating… ? I recently put out my grumblings under one of BellaNaija’s (BN’s) wedding posts…

Well, well, well! So I had become active on eHarmony just a little after Christmas (having myself been persuaded to try it out following BN’s post on Tatyana Ali). My first ‘real’ encounter, a Nigerian – he wanted us to meet up the very next day – to have sex (straight up! Imagine o – people aren’t even afraid for themselves!) – I was like, for real? ? Anyway, second real encounter – not interested, but we are still in touch and are likely going to stay friends. Third real encounter – ah, this is where it gets rather interesting…

So, I got “a smile”, then a message. I checked his profile, saw the age gap between us and I ran, screaming, ‘satan, get behind me!’ ? I didn’t bother responding. This was around New Year’s Eve. By 8 January this person was still messaging even though I was totally ‘ignoring’ him. Now, that got my attention. I took a good look at his profile this time, and I must admit, I was very intrigued – plus I thought, it only takes a guy with real resolute to continue messaging in those circumstances. So I responded and soon we were going back and forth… …and I became even more intrigued. Finally, after about a week… we exchanged numbers and then graduated to what’s app ?

To cut a very long story short, he turns out to be everything I want in a guy… Save that, although raised in a “Christian” home, he doesn’t appear to have a relationship with God (and he doesn’t belong to a church) plus I’m seriously afraid I might not find him physically attractive when we finally meet. We’ve arranged a date and I cannot wait to meet him! He’s Ghanian, albeit, a lost one because I had to educate him about waakye ?? – who thought I’d be crossing borders if indeed we decide to progress…

In 12 days we’ve burnt at least 55 hours of real talk time! Yup, 55 hours, no exaggeration – that’s not even accounting for ‘texting-times’. We are super compatible intellectually and on many other levels – although for the first couple of minutes into our actual telephone conversation, I was so nervous and I just giggled throughout, and dude made it worse as he was going off on a tangent about mathematical theories and formulas – having himself obtained a degree in mathematics ? I was like, abeg chill! The age gap was a worry to begin with, but he doesn’t quite look his age plus he’s super young at heart – I’ve even introduced him to Skinny Girl In Transit and we would both watch episodes after episodes in parallel whilst chatting on the phone. He’s apparently never seen anything like it and finds it fascinating. We appear to get on really well and I found out his dad who is now a retired barrister, is a member of my Inn. His older brother was in fact called to the Ghana Bar the same day as a very close friend of mine, so that link in itself is very settling ?

We can’t seem to get enough of each other, but I don’t seem to have absolute peace – say a prayer for me… ?

PS: His reasonings for having not settled down are both understandable and relatable. Albeit, he sometimes takes the blame… He’s never been married and has no children. He has three godchildren and he absolutely adores them. He’s nerdy as he spends his free time building robots – has a 3D printer at home ? I love that by the way! ??

14. Bobosteke

February 2, 2017 at 2:09 pm

Calm down, Bebe.

There is always something mysterious about someone you’ve spoken with for long but haven’t met. It’s a dopamine high and the mind has a way of supplementing information on what is known , with some attributes you assume should necessarily follow. It’s nice to have that back and forth rapport; esp with a guy; but it don’t mean nothing until you meet in real time.

You know up to 70% of body language is non verbal. After you have had the chance of assessing him physically as well, I’m sure you will know the next step.

15. Jennietobbie

February 9, 2017 at 4:38 am

Look who”s kicking behind this year… Glory.com. Wow. So my take on this is that I can’t be in a “friendship” talk more of a relationship with a man that has a babe and is on Tinder. As in, what is that one. That’s all the ref flag I need to see. And you rightly said that he won’t tell the babe he is in a relationship that he went on a date with you or was on the phone all night with you. Yes, he told you upfront that he is in a relationship but that doesn’t give him an atom of credit on being honest. That’s being honest with an agenda==hot lies from hell ??????