BN TV

Muma Gee says she was a Dedicated Full time Housewife for 6 Years | Prince Eke Replies

BellaNaija.com

Singer Muma Gee has finally spoken out concerning the crisis in her marriage with Nollywood actor Prince Eke.

Prince and Muma Gee got married in 2011 and have three children together.

In December 2016, he shocked many when he called her out on Instagram for “abandoning” their family for extra-marital affairs.

He went ahead to add “single father of three” to his Instagram bio, and also revealed in an interview that their marriage is over.

Muma Gee speaking in a recent interview said:

I got married and became a full time house wife for 6 years. For me to have taken a break (from entertainment) for six years, that’s enough to tell anyone I was really dedicated. I gave the marriage all my life, all my time, but if the persons involved are restless a bit, you can’t be in control.

Watch:

In what can be seen as a reaction to Muma Gee’s statement, Prince Eke shared a photo of himself, his eldest sister, and their 3 children with the caption:

If infidelity, adultery and certain fetish activities does NOT make you RESTLESS… Then prepare to REST IN PEACE

1. zee

February 25, 2017 at 10:39 pm

When wil des ppl stop washing der dirty linens in public??

• Elle

February 25, 2017 at 10:54 pm

Well she didn’t, in fact I love her response it was mature. That her crazy ex always speaks ill of her.

• nnenne

February 25, 2017 at 11:41 pm

@ Zee… She actually didn’t wash her linens in public!
      Her ex did.

• Valley

February 25, 2017 at 11:42 pm

When you learn to spell properly, Zee

• A Real Nigerian

February 26, 2017 at 1:52 am

????

2. Anon

February 25, 2017 at 10:50 pm

Shots fired.

3. chisom joe

February 26, 2017 at 12:49 am

May una hollam there, when una started nobody was there. Common play matured

4. Dr Faith

February 26, 2017 at 4:28 am

Matured response. She has always shown great comportment since when we got to watch her in Gulder Ultimate search. Hope you two make up, see a good marriage counsellor it helps you know. May the Lord help you all. Beautiful kids

5. Le coco

February 26, 2017 at 5:59 am

U see wht women hv reduced to all in the name of marriage… u agreed to b a housewife to an up n coming actor .. who is still up nd coming … just to inflate his ego… when u knew quite well tht he doesn’t hv enough to cater to the family.. men ehn… All in D name of.. I dn’t want my wife out there in the industry…

hian.. God don’t allow my eye see this kinda man

6. Dhoney

February 26, 2017 at 7:00 am

….I laugh when a woman begins to think she is doing the husband a favour by sacrificing some years to invest into her kids during their formative years…look madam it’s not what you leave for your kids that makes them but what you leave in them. And to you Oga Fine Actor…as u long reach, u no get sense to at least respect those kids by staying away from social media. Nna, I tire for this generation o

7. Ivan

February 26, 2017 at 10:58 am

yeah, her career shouldnt stop her from caring for her kids, her husband and her marriage
    as for him, he should respect his kids, wife ,himself and stop been stupid in social meɗia and try to make his marrige work.

som, people they find am them no see,,,, una get am, una won use una hand and mumu mouth spoil am for una selvies

8. Omoté

February 26, 2017 at 11:03 am

Prince is a man-child. Dragging ur family on social media. I don’t understand the need to post messy details of any relationship. The internet never forgets!

9. Mahka

February 26, 2017 at 12:34 pm

I don’t know any of her songs, am I alone here…
    They should never have gotten married in the ist place. Something seems off, compatibility wise.
    Good luck girl.

10. Kenn

February 26, 2017 at 5:03 pm

It is necessary to court for a long time to know the person you want to marry. Most issues in marriage that lead to breakups could show in long courtship. Its better to break it then than in marriage. But once you are married do all you can to make it work

11. Kelly joshua

February 26, 2017 at 7:40 pm

The so called muma g always trying to intimidate her husband all the name of music that no one knows. She is a star likewise her husband which prince eke always be on set. .now tell me who does she left the kids for especially the little one? .I can advise prince eke to accept the divorce and move on with his beautiful life. .period

12. Tony Gee

March 2, 2017 at 1:28 am

Go with your heart and trust in God