Social Media Week Lagos 2017 started yesterday and on Thursday the 2nd of March, BellaNaija Style will be hosting 4 fashion related panels for the #SHOPAFRICA Speakeasy at the SMW Interactive Pavilion.
Our second panel is at 7 pm on the topic; Building a Following on Social Media that Reflects your Brand and Translates to Revenue.
It’s not just enough to have a significant amount of followers on social media, how do you reach your target market, grab their attention and make them spend money? How does your brand personality affect the quality of your followers? All this and more will be discussed.
See the panelist profiles below.
- Adebayo Oke-Lawal – Adebayo is the Founder of androgynous menswear brand Orange Culture, an alternative designer brand that caters to discerning men. The brand has grown exceedingly garnering wide global recognition from LVMH to Vogue, etc.
- Bolanle Olukanni – Bolanle is a TV Host and Producer. She’s a popular television personality and talk show host of EbonyLife‘s hit TV show – Moments, who is also known for her stylish red carpet moments and chic outfit of the day posts on Instagram.
- Toju Foyeh – Toju Foyeh is the Creative Director of bespoke womenswear brand, Toju Foyeh. The designer has been in business for close to 10 years and dressed celebrities such as South African TV personality Bonang Matheba amongst many others. She also won the Future Award for Best Designer in 2012.
- Zina Anumudu – Zina Anumudu the Founder of Style Concierge, she is a brand consultant and style influencer with an e-commerce store, ozinna.com, where her followers can shop her outfits.
- Matopeda Salami aka Tope FnR – Tope is the Creative Director of FnR (Frockit Rockit) , a womenswear designer that has dressed mega celebrities such as Beyonce and Genevieve Nnaji. The brand has built a good amount of following online with impeccable bespoke designs
Click here to register and join us this Thursday!