BN TV

So Exciting! Here’s Your First Look at Jade Osiberu’s MUST SEE Movie “Isoken” | Watch 2 Teasers Exclusively on BN TV

The countdown has officially begun for Jade Osiberu’s star-studded and highly anticipated movie “Isoken” which is set to premiere in June, 2017.

The first two teasers of the romantic comedy have been released exclusively to our BellaNaijarians.

Trust us when we say this movie is a must see!

Watch the teasers below.

Teaser 1

Teaser 2

1. zeblum

February 24, 2017 at 1:56 pm

its getting ridiculous now this wedding story lines, surely there is more to Nigerian youths than the obsession to be married!!!

• Nana

February 24, 2017 at 3:15 pm

Perhaps that’s what this movie seeks to address or? Art is supposed to imitate life.

• What's life without weddings?

February 24, 2017 at 3:57 pm

Oh please, let those who still love weddings enjoy this abeg.. not every time hater, sometimes, appreciate stuff. And am I the only one that can’t exactly see if this movie is going to be about weddings? Guess we’d have to wait till June to find out. -_-

• Odine

February 24, 2017 at 4:27 pm

Zeblum, can you hold off on your outlandish judgement till you see the movie? And is pandering women off to men for marriage not a huge part of our culture and maybe thats what the movie is about you don’t know but you have jumped the gun. #Abebelube ni e jo, you better be a chic cos if you are a guy, you are a major male aproko

2. Tea-nisha

February 24, 2017 at 2:02 pm

That is such a beautiful score! I’m actually looking forward to this!

3. Nita

February 24, 2017 at 2:12 pm

Brethren I only came for Dakores gele…slayyyyyy
    P.s either ways am going to watch the movie, the gele is a point of attraction and I need to stare at it well to understand this particular gele tying technique???

Just when I started understanding the pleat and rose trend. Aunty Mickey Mouse just had to come and spoil show#itiswellsha#koburu

• rick

February 24, 2017 at 3:12 pm

Whoever you are, you just made my day. Your comment is everything!!!! all about the Igele. i cant!!!!

Super proud of Jade. She is a genius

4. WOW

February 24, 2017 at 2:44 pm

OMG! This looks so good, ca’t wait for June!

5. John

February 24, 2017 at 3:10 pm

If only for the cinematography! I will watch this!

6. Bisoye

February 24, 2017 at 3:21 pm

Gawd!!!! The picture is amazing! Had to find out who shot it. It was interesting to see it’s this same cinematographer I had been hearing a lot of. Now I understand what the hype is all about! Thumbs up Mr Nodash.
    The teaser is funny too.
    I am excited to see my fav actress Dakore is back!
    Well done #teamIsoken

7. YASS LydiaForson!

February 24, 2017 at 3:59 pm

OMG! Lydia Forson is BAE! Hehehehe that prayer bit had me rolling! Lol, and Funke Akindele is just something else; love the lineup! This looks like it’s going to be awesome!

8. Interesting

February 24, 2017 at 4:01 pm

Wait…..did I just spot a white guy in one of the videos? Hmmmm….. Nollywood, I hope this is not another Lebanese looking like oyinbo here.. hahaha Good one though.

• Tola

February 25, 2017 at 6:35 am

No, darling. This is a real white guy. He’s an actor in fact. Had to Google him up to check. He’s so fine. Love him already.

9. Sunmade

February 24, 2017 at 4:02 pm

I am just here for Dakore’s baffs.
    That Gele is giving me an adrenaline rush.
    And what it this string shoulder slayment of an outfit in the second trailer that Dakore is wearing?? . If for anything , this movie will up my trad game ! Where is June plix.

10. Yetunde

February 24, 2017 at 4:21 pm

This looks absolutely amazing! Jade Osiberu is apparently someone who loves to do BIG things! Look at that cast, the cinematography looks amazing. Can’t wait!

11. Cynthia

February 24, 2017 at 4:22 pm

YAY! I have been waiting for this since I saw the first posters! I spotted peaceful peace in the first video.. haha can’t wait to see this!

12. Dami

February 24, 2017 at 4:24 pm

Hmm… this looks pretty neat. It’s great to see more young Nigerians doing movies….. I’ll definitely see this.

13. Adunola

February 24, 2017 at 4:26 pm

WOW, I am usually skeptical of Nigerian movies, but this looks like something i’d love to see at the cinemas! I see Jenifa….hahaha…

14. Catherine

February 24, 2017 at 4:28 pm

I love this! I can’t wait for this to be available in cinemas.

15. Me

February 24, 2017 at 4:29 pm

Been waiting for this! This looks really good! Can’t wait for June!

16. dani

February 24, 2017 at 4:30 pm

Aproko Zeblum? You are an aproko, abebelube like Odine said, oya ni e gan sef.. Jade whoever you are, you are three bags of chips and then some. For the cinematography and the quality I see here, I will watch. Looking like Funke Akindele is about to be major hilarity.

17. Simi

February 24, 2017 at 4:48 pm

lol. Jade and her PR team is in effect. all up in these mentions. haha! Nevertheless film looks good.

• Haha

February 24, 2017 at 5:18 pm

LOL… IKR, but you know this is not bad at all. I am just waiting to see if it’s worth the hype.

18. Debbie Ade

February 24, 2017 at 5:16 pm

I am a huge nollywood fan. Followed the industry since the days of Living in bandage, 1997… The New Nollywood is looking good. Improved cinematography et al. However, many of the improved nollywood movies seem to be centered around romance. Can we explore other areas? Thrillers, action movies. .. A movie that keeps us spell bound? I think there’s an abundance of flowery romantic movies already. Just my observation.
    Looking forward to seeing Isoken btw.

• I agree

February 24, 2017 at 7:21 pm

I agree with you Debbie.. It would be nice to see something different asides romance in Nollywood movies for a change. I’d still see this though.

19. Maureen

February 24, 2017 at 5:20 pm

Who’s the beautiful bride at the point where the music starts? She looks so lovely! #ProudEdoBabe

20. Ben

February 24, 2017 at 7:26 pm

Nedu my guy! This is going to be LIT!

21. Chika

February 24, 2017 at 7:27 pm

I have only one question plssssss…. What’s the White guy’s Instagram??? ?

• aj