BN TV

Step your Wig Game Up! Watch Omabelle’s New Tutorial for Making Lace Front Wigs on BN Beauty

BN TV

In this video, Omabelle is showing us how she makes her lace front wigs. She said;

Hi Beauties! Here’s a wig tutorial on how to sew in and make a wig using a lace frontal. I enjoyed this tutorial and will do more wig installation videos for your guys especially the 360 lace frontal installation and also different wig coloring videos.
Hope you all enjoy! xoxo

Watch the Video

1. Ocean Beauty

February 2, 2017 at 10:46 pm

Omabelle, for now please stick to make up tutorials. It’s not yet time to give wig making tutorials. Best of luck.

• Ono

February 2, 2017 at 11:43 pm

@Ocean, why? Because she is showing the public where to buy cheap weavon that you guys are selling for ridiculous amount of money in Nigeria?

• Mama

February 3, 2017 at 1:10 am

Don’t mind them. This is so appropriate for the current economic climate. Not only does she say where to buy cheap, she shows how to do it yourself. And it looks good.

• Ocean Beauty

February 3, 2017 at 6:58 am

Sister I didn’t talk about the hair. I don’t even sell hair. Even the AliExpress hair is no longer as cheap as it used to be when u add shipping to Nigeria to the hair cost. Her wig tutorial game is not yet on point. This is coming from a wig maker.

2. BB

February 3, 2017 at 12:31 am

Good job gal! looks lovely on you!!

3. Laila

February 3, 2017 at 12:49 am

Omabelle amazes me! I’d never wear the makeup or styles she does but she pulls it all off so well. I watch every video of hers in awe. Good job ma’am.

4. ECobbChic

February 3, 2017 at 6:15 pm

People have skills oh..Lord help me and bless my hands to do great things in Jesus name amen