BN TV

Exclusive: Star Actress & TV Personality Damilola announces “Project Alpha Woman” | Get the Scoop

BN TV

Superstar actress and TV personality Damilola Adegbite is reintroducing herself as an “Exercise to Music” instructor as she announces a fitness and wellness initiative for women.

The new initiative is called “Project Alpha Woman” and we love it.

To launch her new project, Damilola has shared some HOT new photos exclusively with BellaNaija showing off her banging body.

Watch the intro to “Project Alpha Woman” below.

In the video, she shares the story behind Project Alpha Woman and how she discovered her passion for exercise to music as a result of a dark period in her life a few years ago. She talks about being diagnosed with a severe case of stomach ulcer and how she was able to power through that period of her life.

1. Fabulous

March 24, 2017 at 1:34 pm

These photos are inappropriate.

• keke driver

March 24, 2017 at 2:00 pm

How is this inappropriate??? Are you Her husband?

• Khloe

March 24, 2017 at 3:08 pm

It is inappropriate because exercise and fitness don’t come to mind when you see these pictures. It will be appropriate for other purpose, but for her intended purpose, very inappropriate

• olanna&odenigbo

March 24, 2017 at 4:06 pm

Why not leave people with their opinions…So only her husband can say what’s inappropriate…as her papa wey e be na. Naija women forever turning husbands to Teacher + God.

They are not inappropriate to me, Its the styling + poses I have an issue with…I just feel if you ‘re going to go there….honey then GO there!.. I bet she tied that denim jacket on the waist cos of naija people…. I would’ve styled this differently- less hair (the hair in the video made better sense…,then more elastane fabric to show the curves and achieve the desired cover up at the same time….and definitely get in some exercise inspired poses- ….not this boudoir/house party posing. I enjoyed her clear speaking in the video.

• Opinion

March 25, 2017 at 3:27 am

Keke driver, so it’s only a woman’s husband that has a say on how she dresses in PUBLIC? How about people who don’t want their own husbands or sons to be distracted by sexualized images? This could easily be a playboy cover. Not everyone is a liberal some of us are conservative in our values. Why silence us?…..and before you say why click on it there was no PG warning

• Bimbo

March 25, 2017 at 5:07 pm

Opinion,
      Have you ever read play boy ? I don’t think so.

• Temi

March 24, 2017 at 9:05 pm

Fabulous don’t be jealous!! Is it your body??? I am sure you are fat, ugly with hanging stomach and bobies that look like dirty socks. To heck with you. Mind your own business.. eshewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

2. Observer

March 24, 2017 at 2:04 pm

Not feeling it. Something a bit off…

• tamtam

March 24, 2017 at 2:29 pm

its the wigs! all of them are so ugly..

3. Dash

March 24, 2017 at 2:13 pm

I love this Chic. I wish she’d act more movies

4. lyoncrescent

March 24, 2017 at 3:13 pm

Damilola Adegbite ATTOH

5. Chibaby

March 24, 2017 at 3:42 pm

She is ‘becoming’. LOL

6. Abi KD

March 24, 2017 at 3:43 pm

Kudos Dami… you’ve won my heart. I’m so proud of you. Now that is how to come back after a bad relationship/marriage. The 3Ts ( Tiwa, Tonto and Toke) should learn from this. No need to personally get dirty,crying and petty, let the media and your success be your strength.

Just my opinion. You all have yours so please I’m not interested in a negative reply.

• Abi KD

March 24, 2017 at 11:06 pm

O wa easy sha to be Abi KD.

• Gingah

March 24, 2017 at 11:27 pm

But she’s still with Chris though, they have a loving marriage. Make una no dey believe everything wey una dey read online Biko

7. Bee

March 24, 2017 at 4:00 pm

Isn’t she supposed to be Damilola Attoh? All I see is her trying so hard to hide her ring finger. The last photo…….there was no need to put her hands pressed down hat way.

8. Madman

March 24, 2017 at 5:00 pm

Someone is shopping for a new boo.

• Temi

March 24, 2017 at 9:09 pm

You have a dirty soul.. I am sure you do the same thing so you think everybody is like you. DO YOU SHOP FOR BOO?? i am sure you are very ugly and with no boo.

9. b.

March 24, 2017 at 5:18 pm

Totally agree with you @madman

10. Rose

March 24, 2017 at 5:53 pm

These pictures are not very fitness inspired, more… my first thought was ‘isn’t she married?’

11. Ure

March 24, 2017 at 6:01 pm

so after watching the video i when thorough the commenst and it was mostly criticism. why do we do this? the pictures where fine she wasn’t taking about her wig or hair but her struggling with weight gain and how she help herslf and how to help other women become fit, how is that not the message people are seeing? why are people quick to criticize a thing without digesting it? I bet a lot of people didn’t read the opening statement or watch the video. the sad part is most of this critics are women. when are women going to stop putting down other women? taking about are wig? seriously???

• Observer

March 24, 2017 at 6:15 pm

Huh?!

• Temi

March 24, 2017 at 9:11 pm

I agree with you Ure. Africans are very wicked.. this is why we are poor, backward and will never develop because 99% of Africans have a dirty mind and under developped souls.

• Opinion

March 25, 2017 at 3:32 am

Relax, criticisms do play a role in improving ourselves. As long as they’re not malicious or rude. You sound so cliché. So people must always agree with you?

12. Funshe

March 24, 2017 at 6:27 pm

No husband’s surname in intro?

Seems only BN got the name removal memo o

13. LemmeRant

March 24, 2017 at 6:35 pm

How is this babe this FINE??

Shit man. I hate that ATTOH Guy.

14. beevee

March 24, 2017 at 6:40 pm

The pictures are very ugly and distasteful. That is my opinion, This Dami girl seems like she needs a lot of validation from social media to feel good about herself. All her Instagram pictures are like this too. If she’s not showing boobs, she’s showing butt so that people can comment and say she looks hot.

Dami, you no get husband wey dey tell u say you fine. Why do you post these kind of silly pictures? You need to find Jesus to make u content and satisfy that deep void within you and not these silly things you do seeking for anonymous men’s validation.

This is my opinion and I am entitled to it.

Thank you.

15. nene

March 24, 2017 at 6:53 pm

who directs these photoshoots? this is all kinds of wrong and weird

16. Susie

March 24, 2017 at 7:36 pm

Why are they inappropriate? Cos she’s married? Beyonce, Ciara and Co who are married with kids all take worse pictures and you people don’t criticize. Plus Dami & Chris are no longer together.

17. Temi

March 24, 2017 at 9:08 pm

I always wonder why AFRICANS are so wicked, nosy and never mind their own damn business.. Eh woooooooooooo! Always finding something to talk about even if things are good or almost perfect.. Jesus!!

• Susa

March 24, 2017 at 10:00 pm

Aunty? If she didn’t want people in her business she shouldn’t have posted these photos.

Moving on….Does she really think she is sexy? Lol what a joke…

18. josdaily

March 24, 2017 at 9:35 pm

Love you Dami. You look good too. Loke loke for you

19. Suga

March 24, 2017 at 9:59 pm

So did the fitness dance help heal her stomach ulcer? Cos I was hoping to hear that but didn’t till the end of the video as that would motivate a lot of people, including my mother to join…??

• Ada_ugo

March 25, 2017 at 10:26 am

I doubt there’s any physiological reason why losing weight should help with an ulcer… but think she made reference to the ulcer because that made her eat more and pack on pounds, and the exercise helped her burn those pounds. Outside of that, I can’t see how losing weight can help with an ulcer… but I could be wrong though

20. Rose

March 25, 2017 at 12:30 am

I wonder how some of the posters above get through life, talk about snowflakes. All the criticism above are based on the pictures we can see, they are not personal attacks but individual opinions which we are all entitled too. Not liking something does not make someone ‘wicked’ what are some of you taking? Ugh ?

21. dd

March 31, 2017 at 5:56 pm

i saw these pictures and i dont know why ” she should be careful came to mind” she’s married and their are many pervs out there… looking more like a burlesque dancer than a trainer…. remember naija lo wa….