Scoop

#BBNaija: “She is free to do whatever pleases her” – Kemen replies TBoss’ sister who Criticised Show Organisers for Giving him Same Benefits as Other Housemates

Kemen

Yesterday, Goldie, a sister to former Big Brother Naija Housemate TBoss slammed the organisers of the show for giving another Housemate Kemen, who was disqualified, the same benefits as those who “respected the game”.

See the tweets that have now been deleted:

Kemen was disqualified after he was seen on camera, groping TBoss in her sleep.

Kemen, after his disqualification, apologised to TBoss for the act, adding that he overplayed the game.

The story was posted on Instagram by @yhettessblog, and Kemen left a comment under the post saying: “She is free to do whatever pleases her”.

1. sal

April 16, 2017 at 11:59 am

I really don’t blame Kemen at all! The amount of people cheering him up is alarming! That is why he has the guts to reply her. What he did to TBoss wasn’t his first time from the stories he says about his friends and what they do. Kemen you are a sex offender! You should just be glad you are in a place like Nigeria where most times the victim takes the blame. But know that a large number of us also see you for who you are. Bloody rapist! One day you will get your reward! You think because you gave an apology that sounded like a defence we should clap for you! Sick pig!

• A Real Nigerian

April 16, 2017 at 1:11 pm

Well said.

• Be Wise

April 16, 2017 at 4:05 pm

@sal
      What will you then say about Saul>Paul who wrote more than half of the new testament. He did worse. God overlooked all the clean, faultless, people and chose Saul to carry his message, that god doesn’t have sense then. To err is human to forgive is DIVINE. If most of you were half enlightened as you all claim to be, you will know that things happen for a reason and no thing ever happens without a reason.
      When you start to want to extract maximum punishment from an offender, you become like that servant in the bible who was forgiven of his debt to the king yet couldn’t render any clemency to his fellow servant who owed him far less.
      We should be very careful how we react to certain things no matter how personally offended. No human is infallible or morally impeccable.
      I have seen people who were loudest in crucifying others yet very silent and sought for understanding when thier people made same mistakes.
      It might rosy for you today but don’t think you are immune from errors of life. You can knock someone dead with a car and you then what to plead for clemency.
      Be careful.

• Mee

April 16, 2017 at 6:48 pm

God bless you and grant you the desires of your heart. Extremely well said!

2. Health Benefits

April 16, 2017 at 12:07 pm

Please! I still wonder why a game that was all about perversion be expected to yield outcomes to the contrary.

As long as I am concerned kemen responded to the immoral circumstances the BBA house had already permitted.

Besides Tboss no holy abeg!

3. hadiza

April 16, 2017 at 12:18 pm

I have fought and fought n I’m tired. Nigerians are very sick people. Imagine women cheering up this bastard. That’s why he has the guts to reply na. Foolish women who let hate cloud their judgement are busy defending him on Instagram. This fool is a sex offender for sure. I’m 100% that TBoss isn’t his first victim. This guy has rapes lots of women in the past n because of the society we are in, they refuses l to come out. Kemen is a disgusting pig. I wonder where this country is headed to. Backward nation???

• A Real Nigerian

April 16, 2017 at 1:11 pm

Don’t mind the stupid rapist,

• Chief

April 16, 2017 at 2:08 pm

@hadiza( A Real Nigerian)

Shut up your complaining,nagging,whining mouth.Live without us as you tell us how much you hate us and how useless,evil,beast we are to you.Your comment is virulently anti male..I think one man has altered the way you view us men.You’ve been hurt so deeply it feels that it’s beyond repair and so you hate.You hate with every atom in your body,every muscle,every fibre in your brain, every vein in your heart.You hate so deeply,so passionately so recklessly.You hate just as strongly as you once loved.Your anger,resentment,bitterness,frustration,pain,you have to let it go.

How presumptions of you,you are not speaking for women each time you mention women.Your opinions/feelings/moods do not apply to every woman.Why aren’t you out there teaching women to stop seducing men because of men high level of testosterone which is responsible for the feeling of arousal and excitement in men’s body.It’s pretty hateful of you to label him as a rapist.I skimmed through your comment,I understand you think the guy abused her,but why?That’s definitely a ploy by Tboss to win and also your stereotype of men being rapists.How is that a rape? Don’t get me wrong i don’t support rape but Tboss played her game very well.

BTW how did you know that the guy has rapes lots of women in the past?

• Ramat

April 16, 2017 at 2:49 pm

Not sorry to say this…….you’re in desperate need of what is globally and historically recognised as common sense.

• Nakoms

April 16, 2017 at 4:43 pm

“I think one man has altered the way you view us men.You’ve been hurt so deeply it feels that it’s beyond repair and so you hate.You hate with every atom in your body,every muscle,every fibre in your brain, every vein in your heart.You hate so deeply,so passionately so recklessly.You hate just as strongly as you once loved.Your anger,resentment,bitterness,frustration,pain,you have to let it go”

……Some psychoanalytic work here! But unfortunately she/they can’t be helped. The damage is beyond repair!!!!!

• RE

April 16, 2017 at 4:12 pm

The way I see it is simple. If she is very bothered they should take him to court. They can’t disagree to take him to court and be complaining on social media. What do they want the guy to do, commit suicide? Take the guy to court if you are not happy, don’t expect him to take himself to court or not continue to go about his life if you won’t take legal action.

4. Cleo

April 16, 2017 at 12:25 pm

I think if the Idowu ‘s are uncomfortable with Kemen around Tboss they should get a restraining order or file a suit against him.
    What Kemen did was wrong but crying out on social media is not the way out.
    He is walking free because they have not charged him legally for the offence he committed.
    PaypoRte or the organisers of the show have not and are not in anyway promoting Kemen after he was disqualified from the show.
    They are making it look as if the bbnaija sponsors and organisers are hailing Kemen on. It is not so. They all distanced themselves from him.
    Meanwhile Kemen sees nothing wrong in what he did. Just saying he played the game too far. Haba!!!! From the vulgar words he said in house, he apparently is a nympho.
    When debie -rise played a prank on entering the house and formed convulsing, his statement after she got up was ‘you for lie down there make it suck your nipple ‘
    Always suggesting sexually explicit games and all that.

This mentality of making social media court, jury and prosecutor is wrong.

• Ms. S

April 16, 2017 at 12:36 pm

I agree with you, I also feel they should file some sort of suit against him. The guy makes me sick to my stomach, it is soooo obvious he has little regard for women’s dignity. I don’t agree that the organisers are not promoting him, they are!! There is a difference between according one his due respect and letting him move on with his life, & actually involving him activities that other housemates are taking part in. For God’s sake this guy sexually molested someone on TV!!!!! It is no small thing & as far as I’m concerned the organisers are basically behaving like Kemen came out & brainwashed them all with another angle, see how all the housemates welcomed him with open arms, as if at the end of the day they believed he didn’t do anything wrong. I have never supported TBOSS and all her antics and I personally am NOT a fan of hers at all, but in this particular case I’m with her, every woman should be for crying out loud!

5. Brizola

April 16, 2017 at 12:29 pm

It’s sad that most people support Kemen especially women. People are even saying that she deserves it and if sorry is not enough she should attempt suicide. In a saner clime, Kemen would be charged to court and the Big Brother Producers can be sued but its Nigeria where the victims are always shamed. Even that Gigolo AY had the guts to crack silly jokes citing the situation. Why is Kemen being celebrated alongside other housemates. Disqualification from the BB house was just a pat in the back for the alleged sex offender and potential rapist. I wonder why any brand would want to be associated with such a person. The unnecessary hatred for TBoss and her family have blinded Nigerians and they have refused to see reasons with Wendy. I don’t blame Kemen but the ignorant people that patronise him. Someone that mentioned on national TV that he drugs women with Maggie and Fanta to have sexual intercourse with them. His doom day shall surely arrive and I hope it doesn’t end in jungle justice.

6. Cleo

April 16, 2017 at 12:29 pm

The higher powers will not take it up unless you put pressure on them. And the higher powers don’t do social media dear

7. temi

April 16, 2017 at 1:26 pm

OMG! Tboss calms she sleeping but turned like she was enjoying the act she turned and the whole time she was sleeping? Right, her moves were questionable, Tboss did say anything until big brother called her! Why didn’t bassey say he didn’t know when debie-rise kissed him in his sleep (don’t get me wrong am not in support of Kemen act) truth be said it was not a rape and Tboss is taking advantage of it..

• Truth

April 16, 2017 at 5:09 pm

It was sexual molestation, look at/judge Kemen’s action before T boss turned over. Forget the moment after she turned, he touched when she was asleep without her consent. He looked around to see if anyone was awake then touched her that act alone is molestation. I don’t get this argument of she woke up and turned and never said no well she didn’t say yes either. Please stop defending this guy what he did was wrong. It was the straw that broke the camel’s back. I hope he realizes he has a problem and makes the effort to change.

• Ivy

April 16, 2017 at 7:39 pm

Sharrap there!!! The way people reason so one sided on here is amazing.. Some one touches you inappropriately and you are not cool with it, the natural instinctive way to react is with a hot slap or serious scolding. Better yet, tell him to move to another bed or you can move over to another bed…if he follows you and continues then there is a serious problem. I watched big brother avidly before that so called incident and they had both shared some pretty intimate moments before then. You all jumping on the bandwawagon.

• Truth

April 17, 2017 at 10:35 am

Ivy the thing is it should not take a slap or shouting for a man to respect my body. There wouldn’t be need for any form of reaction if people respect other people’s bodies. I have been touched while asleep by a man and contrary to what you think when I woke up I didn’t slap or shout at him so don’t assume that there’s an appropriate reaction because there isn’t. People react differently you may shout and I may choose to react in a different way. What I still don’t get is why wait for someone to sleep for you to touch her? Yes I may have shared an intimate moment with a man but that doesn’t mean he has the right to my body anytime he pleases especially when I’m asleep. If I go for a massage or if I gyrate my body against a guy at the club does it mean the next time I meet him he should grope my boobs without my consent? I believe we are humans and we all have self control so no matter how sexy a guy or a woman is we should keep our sexual urges in check if the other party has not consented and there won’t be any need to “react appropriately”

• Omoge

April 16, 2017 at 5:40 pm

Exactly my thought… You seem to be the only one making sense on this thread

• Aa

April 16, 2017 at 9:03 pm

They never shared intimate moments, she has always rejected his offers and friend zoned him. Personally, I’m happy this happened in d house cos that Kemen from all his discussions has bn raping women, he said if u want to take advantage of a woman, make her weak by putting knorr in her soda drink.
      Y I’m happy it happened in d house is cos if it didn’t happen, after d show, they would hav bn friends now & I tell u he would have raped her

8. Diamond

April 16, 2017 at 1:38 pm

I agree. Kemen was disqualified and so should not be getting the same benefits as the other housemates. He is a sex offender for God sake! He should be getting charged, not a pat on the back… and big brother too, for not stopping him at that moment… since the act was not consensual.

Tboss herself didn’t react appropriately, she should have slapped the hell out of him when she woke up. If truly she was still sleeping, then I don’t understand that her sleep sef. Me just thinks she didn’t know it will turn out this way and that viewers will see his inappropriateness as wrong, after all its big brother. Maybe she felt her turning away was enough to signal her NO… and game continues.
    I for like am if she reasoned right, and slapped nonsense put of his face

• Diamond

April 16, 2017 at 1:38 pm

*out of his face

9. Big T

April 16, 2017 at 2:45 pm

He who has no sin should cast d 1st stone…., wot do u guys want? Should he be killed??? Tboss couldn’t sing d national anthem, she doesn’t deserve any price….., Abeg make person hear word, some of u are worse, ur sins are hidden in ur heart, but remember someone Dats all forgiving sees all in a different way….., end dis case, u’re even hurting Tboss d more…

• Mee

April 16, 2017 at 6:44 pm

Your name big t should b big F-ool. Look how dumb you sound. How dare you compare someone not being able to sing the national anthem to a stinking sex offender???? I’m even too tired to talk to u, cos I know it will be a waste of my time. You clearly have plastic rice in your head in place of normal human brain.

• Big T

April 17, 2017 at 3:00 pm

If it pains u too much, carry gun go kill am, u’re a bigger fool cos dat was my opinion…., I’m sure if u check wot u do behind closed doors, u’re worse than him….., mind ur business b4 I send u generational slap….

10. Andrew

April 16, 2017 at 3:13 pm

Do u have really know what rape is? Rape is illegal penetration.. did he penetrate her at any point? Rape is a huge allegation stop using it loosely. Besides debbie rise kissed bally without his consent. Is dat not an illegal sexual act? All you stupid feminist fools have failed..Its a man world and u idiots cant change it..we men stand strong..

• Emyeyo

April 16, 2017 at 3:28 pm

He penetrated her with his hand! You missed that part!

• lily

April 16, 2017 at 4:35 pm

I was about to give you a breakdown on rape, but what’s the point? That tiny ignorant brain of yours would not comprehend (even if you read it slowly and repeatedly). Sad!… and hey, Derbie kissed Bassey not Bally, but how could you have remembered; you’re too dumb to.

11. Agu

April 16, 2017 at 3:37 pm

All you lawyers wanna be is calling Keman a sex offender before you open your mouth and talk first you need to understand the meaning of sex offender. In the video Keman made a sexual move to a girl not forcefully. It’s like I try to kiss a girl and she reject the kiss that’s does not mean I am sex offender. It comes sex offender if she reject my advances and I continue to force my self to her then it’s a crime of sexual offence know the law before talking.

• Truth

April 16, 2017 at 5:11 pm

If the girl is not conscious why are you trying to kiss her?

• Bubu

April 16, 2017 at 5:16 pm

continue defending yourself, thank your stars u are in Nigeria, even from the few words you uttered it is enough evidence, i will advise u stay away from such insane acts. CONSENT is the most important thing here.

12. esther

April 16, 2017 at 3:44 pm

Nigerians claim to be educated but looking at things, they are just bunch of illiterates. How can you classify this as a rape or molestation? This was simply a game by Tboss who knew about this and invited this guy to come sleep with her on same bed and some bunch of anti men disgusting ladies not take this as a case to fool some people because what I saw on this comments were simply personal hate speech been poured on kemen. If that was kemens lifestyle, then let other girls he has done it to complain as well let’s see but to him, bbnaija was an immoral show abs therefore thoigh such though were allpwed bcos even tboss might have been giving him signs which he misunderstood. Do you people even think, how will he rape tboss on a reality shows filled with camera? And for those of you shouting if I am the one, I won’t talk like this, this oa what I will say to you: if you cannot stand the heat, then don’t go close to the kitchen . BBnaija was an immoral show and everything immoral goes with immorality.

13. Let's see full clip

April 16, 2017 at 3:57 pm

That clip was too short to conclude. He really could have been pulling the covers from under her like he claimed. Let them release the full minute before and after that and then action should be taken if need be.

14. Omoge

April 16, 2017 at 5:56 pm

Infact as far as I’m concerned this guy did nothing wrong… Did she show any sign of disapproval, discomfort or resistance? He was just in a situation where Tboss had the power to decide his fate afterall isn’t BBN a public show of immorality… Trust me every woman would save her face. A polygraph/lie detector test would have solved this case let’s see if she makes it through

15. Sean

April 16, 2017 at 6:27 pm

kemen did something wrong, he was embarrassed and disqualified from the game. He apologized for his bad behaviour and life must continue. I’m one of those people who didn’t like Kemen all through the game, but after all that has happened so far, i see him as strong person. I do not support his behaviour in the BBN though.

I don’t know how many people would be able to face the crowed after all the embarrassment, shame, bad image and so many bad names he has received (Molester, Abuser, Rapist…. ).

In this season where depression and suicide is on the increase, this is not the time to crucify him on the cross or we continue to throw accusing fingers at him for what he did. (Who holy pass?). We shouldn’t wait till he commits suicide till we write big RIP. It’s time for us to forgive him and forget what happened……… Life is too short

• S

April 16, 2017 at 7:16 pm

All this embarrassment and shame that he brought on himself, Kemen is a grown man who decided that he is going to wait for T boss to fall asleep and then touch her so let him wallow in shame and embarrassment it’s better than a jail sentence. His victim is a strong and forgiving woman too.

• Sean

April 17, 2017 at 11:55 am

So he should wallow in shame for the rest of his life? You’re merciless

16. RE

April 16, 2017 at 6:36 pm

I want to call out all the feminists women (also people who believe Kemen is in the wrong) on the gross sexism rhetoric their activism has caused. I see everyone ranting here about how Kemen committed sexual assault. I am sure if roles were reversed, none of the women making noise will say anything.

Just today I read another story on Bella Naija titled,” BN Confession Box: I Ruined My Ex’s Wedding to Save the Bride”. In that story,(paragraph 6) the lady talks about how she grabbed a guys penis in the middle of the night and started giving him a blowjob, because she wanted sex. The guy stopped her when he woke up because he wasn’t interested. Not a single feminazi called her out on her actions, but they are here shouting Kemen’s name up and down. Typical third wave feminists, their fight is against men and not for equality.

• Sylvia

April 16, 2017 at 7:19 pm

You don’t have to be a feminist to condemn sexual abuse you just have to be human. Molestation is wrong with it’s being perpetrated by a man or woman. And Kemen is wrong not based on what we believe but based on what we saw on the clip. Plus did you hear his comments in the house about getting girls drunk then sleeping with them?

• RE

April 16, 2017 at 8:17 pm

Agreed! But whether or not Kemen is in the wrong has nothing to do with my comment. My comment for now is simple, your views should be constant when it is a man or a woman doing the same thing, if it isn’t you are biased.
      I was joining everyone to shout Kemen, Kemen if February, but today I read a story with a similar background (only roles reversed), all the people (particulary feminists), did not say anything. Not the first time this is happening. The comment applies to eveyrone, every single human but I just focus more of my mental energy on feminists, because they;re the ones supposedly fighting for the equality of men and women,

• Le coco

April 17, 2017 at 6:43 am

All which ppl? pls stop.. I for one condembed the girls behaviour. Nd I am very much a feminist.. pls lets not do this

• Omoge

April 17, 2017 at 8:53 am

…. We live in a society where rape is what a woman says it is

17. Ivy

April 16, 2017 at 7:39 pm

18. Vanny

April 16, 2017 at 8:11 pm

You are demented he has rapped girls before 1st from his own gist of what he and his friends are with girls 2nd they way he did in that video he has done it before and if you so trust him send ur sister mother or daughter to stay on the bed overnight with him ode

19. uwa..afid

April 16, 2017 at 8:29 pm

Is only idiot that will still talk about kemen’s case

20. survivor

April 16, 2017 at 11:46 pm

Kemen is from Awka ibom..blood is ticker than water…after all the state govt welcome dia illustrious son at the airport.
    Kemen f$ckd up big time,as in u new cameras were in every corner in that house..they can sue kemen cos we not in a society that see what he did as idiotic
    However,tbos family are still pained that she lost the 25m

21. survivor

April 16, 2017 at 11:55 pm

I remembemre in sec Schl then,they will tell u to hand our bad behavious at the school gate like agbada before entering the school premised,..Kemen should had hung his too before stepping to SA.For me that guy is just trying to b happy cos he was ostrazied during the bbhighlight,,if kemen had not misbehaved,kemen should have used this opportunity to have a fitness show on TV,become celebrities gym instutructor n etc

22. elisa

April 17, 2017 at 12:08 am

all u bellanaija female commenters u pple shld chill!!ahnnahnn!leave kemen alone!he has apologised,if d idowu’s re pissed at d mere sight of him!der shld sue him den!is it until when he commits suicide dat u guys will start feeling bad dat u were too hard on him!wu anger epp!abeg leave him alone with his creator and conscience!

23. Judgement

April 17, 2017 at 11:23 am

It’s innocent until proven guilty. Did Kemen actually ‘finger’ her? Did he or did he not? Unfortunately, there was a duvet/blanket covering them so no one can say for sure. The evidence we do have is that even Tboss claimed she had no idea until big brother showed her the video clip. There was a hand movement quite all right but does that translate to ‘fingering’?

Pls, Kemen is innocent until proven guilty. Big brother disqualified him because he had been warned a few times to behave himself around the ladies and because social media called for his head.

I don’t know if he’s guilty of molestation or not. & frankly, neither do you folks…