Scoop

Caitlyn Jenner Accuses Ellen DeGeneres of Alienating her from the LGBT+ Community

BellaNaija.com

In her memoir, The Secrets of My Life, Caitlyn Jenner accuses Ellen DeGeneres  of taking her comments about marriage equality “out of context,” and alienating her from the LGBT+ community.

In her 2015 appearance on Degeneres’ talk show Ellen, Caitlyn discussed her feelings on equal marriage. “I have to admit that I remember 15 years ago, 20 years ago, whenever it was that the whole gay marriage issue came up, I was not for it. I am a traditionalist.”

However, she went on to say that her feelings had softened: “I don’t ever want to stand in front of anyone’s happiness. If that word ‘marriage’ is really really that important to you, I can go with it.”

Ellen didn’t seem to understand her stand as she pressed Caitlyn on the issue, telling Jenner that she seemed “not on board with it”. She later called Caitlyn’s view on marriage “confusing” during an interview on The Howard Stern Show.

Now, according to Attitude Magazine, in her book, Caitlyn said that Ellen’s actions “further alienated me from members of the LGBTQ community.

Ellen’s appearance on The Howard Stern Show, where in my mind she even more emphatically took what I said out of context, made it go viral.”

Watch

1. Ladybird

April 16, 2017 at 12:02 pm

This bruce jenner is creating enemies for himself oh! I won’t be surprised if he ends up being alone in the future..smh

2. Susie

April 16, 2017 at 12:12 pm

Lol ‘I”m a traditionalist’ says the guy who hacked off his penis & did surgery for fake boobs all in a quest to be a ‘real woman’. I prefer Ellen. At least she actually helps people and makes people happy unlike this self obsessed person and the entire Jenner/ kardashian clan. Bruce/ Caitlyn is such a hypocrite & I don’t know why he’s not in jail for killing that poor soul in the accident

• Bee

April 16, 2017 at 12:33 pm

He did not remove his penis.
      But yet he says he’s a woman. Smh

• Regina

April 16, 2017 at 4:39 pm

He’s done the reassignment/confirmation surgery.

3. Susie

April 16, 2017 at 12:56 pm

Bee, he said in his latest book that he secretly removed his penis

4. FasholasLover

April 16, 2017 at 1:23 pm

Whian, Whian, Whian. Welcome to reality woman! Very irritating somebody. Everybody cannot like you. Deal with it.

5. o

April 16, 2017 at 4:00 pm

I’m sure he thought it would be easier. I won’t be surprised if he decides to go back to being a man later

• D

April 16, 2017 at 6:18 pm

Or commit suicide. Am just saying.

• o

April 16, 2017 at 8:51 pm

That too

6. keke driver

April 16, 2017 at 6:18 pm

His pennis ba?

7. Rob King

April 16, 2017 at 6:39 pm

Can’t believe how spiteful some of you fuckwits are bing. Maybe you want to take a look in the mirror before you slag off somebody you DON’T EVEN KNOW with such horrifying venom!

• Seriously

April 16, 2017 at 10:10 pm

Nothing horrifying by the comments. Geez, you are such a drama queen just like Bruce. Always looking for folks to baby him. You are a grown 60 something yr old. Bruce doesn’t sound and look happy.

• Al

April 17, 2017 at 1:27 am

Or not. SHE/He/It is annoying as hell. Play out your private life in public and get judged in public.

8. Sasha

April 16, 2017 at 11:26 pm

this is a classic case of attention seeking. You have nothing to tell anybody “she male”.