Scoop

#BBNaija’s TBoss Speaks on Kemen’s Sexual Assault, her Immediate Plans & More on Rubbin’ Minds | WATCH

BellaNaija.com

Big Brother Naija 2017 second runner up Tokunbo Idowu (popularly known as TBoss) was a guest on Rubbin’ Minds where she spoke about her plans, the controversial incident between she and another housemate Kemen (real name Ekemini Ekerette), who was then disqualified, and comedian AY‘s joke about the whole situation.

When asked what she was up to, she said she’s still making plans and cannot be seen everywhere to prove that she is working. “TBoss says she’s a brand now and cannot be seen everywhere,” she said.

On Kemen’s Sexual Assault

The part that really hurt me most was that I considered Kemen a friend. He was my go to guy, he was my buddie, he was my muscle. He encourage me, he motivated me, he pushed me to mingle with people….

….I was angry, I was humiliated, and I did feel violated…. I honestly feel that the decision that Big Brother took, was the only decision that could have been taken.

On Whether there is something she and Kemen knows that the viewers do not

She said that Kemen can say whatever he likes, but he knows what transpired that night. She adds that she’s seen Kemen a few times and he has called her about 15-20 times but she does not want to talk to him. “I’m just not ready to talk him,” she said.

She also said that for comedian AY was insensitive to joke about the incident.

On her Plans

She said the content for her radio show which she hopes to transfer to television is being developed, adding that she has received movie scripts and had gone for several casting.

She adds that she wants to do a lot of things with women as she has been doing lots of charity work with children. She also said “we need to educate our people about domestic abuse and consent.”

She reiterates that if she had won the money she would have expended it all by now as she had a lot of things planned for it.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

1. Sean

April 30, 2017 at 10:41 pm

Kemen has called you about 15 times…..still you don’t want to talk to him? Means you’re not ready to let go and forgive

• I

April 30, 2017 at 10:59 pm

You don’t hurt people and then get offended when they don’t forgive you. It just doesn’t work that way.

• Sean

May 1, 2017 at 10:40 am

How does it work then?

• Malu

May 1, 2017 at 1:11 pm

How Can I dislike this comment? You don’t get to decide how & when someone gets to heal after you hurt them. She is in her right and can take as much time as needed to Heal and move on. In her time and on her terms

• Nike

May 1, 2017 at 2:12 pm

And so if she is not ready to let go and forgive. Will u force her to #notevenatbossfan #didntevenwatchbigbrother … its her forgiveness right? She will give it when she is teady

2. survivor

April 30, 2017 at 10:59 pm

Maybe u should sue kemen ,,think that will better for you..

• View

April 30, 2017 at 11:50 pm

Or maybe you can have him killed. I guess we call all let go after he’s dead.

• Shuooo?

May 1, 2017 at 9:40 am

You dey loko!! Kill fa? ??

3. mystic

April 30, 2017 at 11:02 pm

The way I love this babe ehhh. No homo. Those I’m rooting for you. You are a shining star. Great interview by the way. #Queen#Presidentofthebossnation#classybabe#evenprivatejetownersgatnothingonyou

• mystic

April 30, 2017 at 11:03 pm

**Tboss

4. BEAUTIFUL

April 30, 2017 at 11:52 pm

Wow beautiful interview and well articulated response from gorgeous confident Tbaby … haters like instablog and their gullible and illiterate commenters can choke on their bitterness and hatred for this beautiful girl. BN post my comment!

5. Nene Nta

May 1, 2017 at 3:30 am

She dosent want to say the wrong thing, she is/was ppuo she will speak/ pick his call at her OWN time, she needs to be at peace with herself 1st before stroking the oga ego who claims nothing happened. They are both not on same page so do not blame her. Aunty pls don’t grant another interview on this issue, help us move on from it.

• Puhleeze!

May 1, 2017 at 9:43 am

“Help us move on from it” ke???
      Worrapentuyu?
      Don’t move on na! Remain dia and don’t move on.
      Nigerians can so feel entitled!! Is it your anger?

6. Juli

May 1, 2017 at 6:20 am

Wow! Awesome Interview…. She is good with her responses. I know you are still hurt more importantly bcos people are still talking trash. All in all just let go and forgive….

7. chifire

May 1, 2017 at 7:18 am

I just love my tboss

8. Halo bae

May 1, 2017 at 8:59 am

Love you TBoss , wonderful interview by the way.

9. Cath

May 1, 2017 at 9:28 am

Love me some TBoss! You are good to go

10. Mr. Egghead

May 1, 2017 at 9:29 am

Her hedged answers on the Kemen issue only inflame suspicion that we need to know more about the goings-on of that night

11. Wow

May 1, 2017 at 9:40 am

Tboss sue Kemen!!!!!

Kemen groped you, he was wrong, we all called him out, BBN disqualified him, he was internationally disgraced and abused, he tried to give his own side of the story, we didnt buy it, he apologised online and maybe in person, you have choices: sue him, forgive him, dont forgive him, you can even get a restraining order so he will never come near you but pls let us all move on!!

This weekly videos no sweet again! I just hope your talk show wont be about Kemen!!!

Nsuto nkpo!!

• MB

May 1, 2017 at 2:13 pm

If you weren’t quick to judge like thousands of other Nigerians, you’ll clearly watch and see when she stated that she came out of the house thinking anyone can make a mistake and was willing to forgive. Until Kemen started contradicting himself by apologizing then next thing, granting interviews insinuating that she lied for 25m, and she knows there truth. Why should I be forced to forgive someone who does not even seem remorseful? Why should I be forced to be in public spaces around the person? Why is it okay to be made the butt of jokes? Someone who has gone through isolation for three months and came out to the rush of the public eye being on her neck and calling her all sorts. She hasn’t even had the time to calm down, relax and get back into the business of things. She said she will be ready to speak to him WHEN SHE IS READY. Give TBoss a break abeg!

• Ima

May 2, 2017 at 11:56 am

Ka ke kpa na k’iyang jordan kporo aneke ubiak nanga.

12. Patrick

May 1, 2017 at 6:39 pm

She can go to hell for all I care. Puta

13. Bayuuuu bayuuu

May 2, 2017 at 8:30 am

Other housemates were honourable wt their boobs, he was spraying water on ur uncovered boobs and u think he doesn’t hv an instrument under dt Wl ask. Lemon shd stop asking for forgiveness joooo

14. Ihunanya

May 2, 2017 at 2:12 pm

Apparently Kemen’s behaviour was so uncouth. He totally embarrassed himself and now life is a nightmare for him. We all saw what happened. He darted furtive looks around to make sure no one was watching before he slid his left hand under the sheets. I had some regard for him because he made sense in most of the conversations in the house. However I’m disappointed at his lame explanations and excuses. Tboss cheer up and let it go because nothing happened. I repeat, nothing happened. The guy’s hand was hardly under the covers when you turned away from him. I’m really glad about that. Worse things have happened under the Sun. Do not make a mountain out of a molehill.

15. Zinny

May 4, 2017 at 11:00 am

But i wonder why the guys were sleeping on the same bed with the babes and you don’t expect things like this to happen?