Scoop

Olajumoke Takes South Africa!

Olajumoke Orisaguna has taken a trip to Johannesburg in South Africa. The model shared on her Instagram page a promotional photo of herself and captioned;

Good morning lovelies, has anyone told you in the past that it’s impossible to achieve your dreams because of your current situation & you believed them? Ejor o, impossible has a new definition: You can do all things through Christ.

Big News: I’m checking out the beautiful city of Johannesburg. If you’re in Joburg & you’ll like to hook up with me, please let me know so that we can plan. Please repost to make it trend. I’m excited.

The mother of two didn’t waste time in sharing her ootd (outfit of the day) photos on her Instagram.

Photo Credit: Olajumoke Orisaguna

1. Corolla

May 1, 2017 at 3:53 am

Go jumoke!

2. FasholasLover

May 1, 2017 at 4:34 am

Whao!, look at those pins!!

3. Keeks

May 1, 2017 at 7:00 am

Ah i Got to give it up for her team o.. …God will bless them abundantly…and make their lights shine brightly as they have made this girl shine…she looks really good..check out those boots.. go hun

4. Nakoms

May 1, 2017 at 7:10 am

I ceught myself smiling as i watched the video. Jumoke. May God’s mercies and protection be with you wherever you go.

Enjoy your stay

5. Mr. Egghead

May 1, 2017 at 9:26 am

This girl looks like somebody who sells bread

• Tola

May 1, 2017 at 10:03 am

No, Egghead, she most certainly DOES NOT! And her English has improved drastically. She’s been taught – a whole lot, I should add. I love the way she nodded and said uh-huh towards the end. She probably wasn’t sure what to say, but she’s obviously been taught, cultured to do that. My God! I can only say Kudos to her team. They’ve done a very great job.

• Bk

May 1, 2017 at 1:51 pm

why is is that people like you don’t see/say anything good about anything? Is it a crime to sell bread or that she once sold bread? It was her own honest way of earning a living. Evaluate your life!!!

• RE

May 1, 2017 at 3:38 pm

No wonder your name is egg head, because it is only yolk inside, can’t she travel again. You speak of bread sellers like they a lower human beings, what do you even do and who are you?

6. Suga

May 1, 2017 at 10:52 am

Congratulations jumoke.. You look absolutely more beautiful, younger and softer with lesser make up. This is the best I have seen you look so far. Please continue to be yourself as you Shine! ??

7. Bimbo

May 1, 2017 at 11:26 am

Amazing, good job girl!

8. appy

May 1, 2017 at 12:41 pm

@Egghead,are you sure you are not related to A real Nigerian? You share the trait of belittling other people .She was a bread seller,and she did her work with dignity,she might also end up a bread seller by owning and running a bakery. So? a bread seller doesn’t deserve to have fun,travel,or be respected. I have doubts you are a Mr…..you are petty.