BN TV

Must Watch! Episode 2 of Toyin Lawani’s Reality TV Show “Tiannah’s Empire” is Here on BN TV

Toyin Lawani is back with the second episode of her reality TV show “Tiannah’s Empire“. The serial entrepreneur is taking us into the daily activities of her life – from managing her 30 businesses to being a mother to her two kids and more.

Watch below.

1. Anon

April 29, 2017 at 2:44 pm

I love her!

2. TANIA

April 29, 2017 at 2:53 pm

BOBRISKY!!!!!!!!!!
    COME OOOOOOOOO!

3. Sheesh

April 29, 2017 at 3:05 pm

She’s clearly the typical overbearing Nigerian sole proprietor. Couldn’t even respond to staff’s greetings and keptshouting all overr the place.

• Bey

April 29, 2017 at 5:59 pm

Have you worked with Nigerian tailors or any apprentice before ?
      They can fraustrate even a quiet person. I know a couple of ppl who have closed down businesses because they can’t manage them.
      Tailors, hair dressers etc it’s like they don’t understand what you are saying until you start shouting.
      To manage tailors especially takes a special skill.

• Teetee

April 30, 2017 at 3:47 am

@sheesh she did respond to the greeting eventually I was listening out for it too. it’s just that she was mid another gist and in the midst of a different train of conversation so sometimes it’s difficult to cut off and respond immediately let’s not be overly judgemental

4. ...just saying

April 29, 2017 at 3:12 pm

I’m claustrophobic, so I shivered as I watched the tiny over used space. Chai and I’m not even anywhere near the store. God help me

5. freda

April 29, 2017 at 3:17 pm

most of you people on here are saddist,i have been to her place and the place is massive,they showed you a piece of her empire and you are already jealous,she’s shouting all over the place,but she’s Teaching you how it’s done.Godbless your hustle mama,you are an inspiration to many,

• Fifi

April 29, 2017 at 3:55 pm

Na wa ooo all this insult this Sabbath day, pele ooo mama d mama voltron

6. Bolu

April 29, 2017 at 3:32 pm

This is one awesome reality show. She’s so practical and real and playful around her staff. A boss would shout if things are not put in place as she wants. It’s normal. You all want a scripted show, Na this is the real deal. I am glued to the TV waiting for every episode.

7. TY

April 29, 2017 at 4:23 pm

All hail the modern day Serial entrepreneur… God bless your hustle mama!

8. Fabulous B

April 29, 2017 at 6:26 pm

I’m entertained. God continual blessings on her hustle and family. I’m amazed at the number of businesses she controls, wow!

9. Marie Antoinette

April 29, 2017 at 7:20 pm

Nice! She is quite hardworking
    Sounds like bobrisky…

10. Amh

April 29, 2017 at 9:31 pm

Intresting. Shes super. No fake german mandarin accent. Just normal nigeria accent. Shes hardworking.

11. HRH

April 29, 2017 at 10:46 pm

I actually enjoyed the show cos she was very authentic. No fake accent and all that annoying shallow crap.

12. Ottawa Queen

April 30, 2017 at 4:50 am

I always look forward to the next episode. I enjoy watching her.

13. Iou

April 30, 2017 at 7:03 am

Ok never thought I.’ll say this but I’m hooked. She has a way of drawing you into her world. Very nice! I respect your hustle

14. get your eye test done today

April 30, 2017 at 3:21 pm

Recklessness, putting your child in a car without seat belt! That is what killed Princess Diana !!

15. Zoba

May 1, 2017 at 12:18 pm

Am I the only one that sees her adorable son?

16. amaa

May 2, 2017 at 12:20 am

I must confess I am actually hooked.Everyone relates to this kind of struggle in Naija if you are an entrepreneur . There is really no airs about her I think that what makes this show authentic.I guess people are just tired of the IJGBs . Her raising her kids in all this madness is her choice and no one should judge her please its easy to judge from the outside. So much respect for her hustle though I am impressed.

17. Idomagirl

May 2, 2017 at 2:11 pm

First time watching.
    Running all those businesses in Nigeria of all places? And raising 2 kids while at it?
    Respect!