BN TV

WATCH Mo Abudu Share Ideas and Tips on What has Worked for Her in Business

In your business/career as well as other aspects of life, it is important to keep learning especially from those who have demonstrated success in your field of endeavour.

Ebonylife TV‘s founder and CEO Mo Abudu delivered the 2017 Women in Management, Business and Public Service (WIMBIZ) annual lecture and she shared tips that have worked for her in her over the years.

“All our journeys are very different, so what works for me might not work for you. Here are a few of my ideas and tips on what I’ve done that has worked for me,” she says.

WATCH:

1. Aidenwilson

April 22, 2017 at 7:30 am

Who care to listen to this theif, the real business tips is sleeping with our politicians and being rewarded with our collective resources.

2. Ira

April 22, 2017 at 12:21 pm

Number 1 point: sell herself…her whole body and soul.

3. NK

April 22, 2017 at 12:32 pm

On the contrary, the only thing that has worked for Mo is runs with politicians! Let’s stop this deceit! I have lost my respect for u!!!!

4. Ifymcqueens

April 22, 2017 at 4:29 pm

Why d bitterness….d story is not even confirmed yet!….even if she is into runs….it’s her life…did she personally hurt u…..I have come to understand that the most judgemental people have stinking character traits & dirty personalities…..

5. Aiden Wilson

April 22, 2017 at 7:44 pm

@ifymcqueens… agreed but not stupid and naive just as you’ve displayed….

6. blackbeatle

April 22, 2017 at 9:19 pm

so because she lives in an apartment building where the money was found makes her guilty of owning the money….what about the other 8 people who live there ..this is unfair and wicked.i agree with mcqueen on this