BN TV

Watch Part 2 of Kemi Adetiba’s “King Women” Interview with Tara Fela-Durotoye on BN TV

Kemi Adetiba‘s “King Women  in collaboration with Accelerate TV, is here.

“King Women” is an interview-based series by Kemi Adetiba, featuring Nigeria’s powerful women of veteran and champion status, as they tell their stories, like never heard before.

In the concluding episode, Tara reveals more and sheds more light on the forming of her family and goes on to narrate the story of ”House Of Tara”. She does not leave out the struggle and the difficult task of sourcing for funding to pursue her dreams.

Did she get any eventually? Let’s find out.

1. olorire

April 24, 2017 at 4:00 pm

this is amazing….thank you tara

2. Tosin

April 24, 2017 at 4:20 pm

Beautiful

3. olanna&odenigbo

April 24, 2017 at 6:01 pm

I don’t know what to call the kind of connection I feel to this story…. I thoroughly enjoyed Ms Lycett’s episodes…..but THIS……my soul connected to deeply….I just kept holding tears back so my staff wont see me….or is it the goose bumps moments- travelling from my legs up to the crown of my head….. I don’t know what to call this. the summary is Her story is my story- Childhood to womanhood to business owner and all…Last week when she talked about her family I thought she had read my story….and even though I am younger it felt like I was seeing a very good picture of my future and I just started connecting several lessons God has been taking me through in recent years, I currently hold certain prophecies about my future -business/family/community and children- in my spirit which when she was talking about my head kept going cold with goosebumps as the pictures of my own revelation flashed before my eyes…. Is it possible that someone else is living your life???? I don’t know if I can even share the prophecies….but this was just an out-of-body kind of experience for me…. Like HOW can two stories that have never crossed paths share such direct details?!!!

• Rynyx

April 25, 2017 at 3:01 am

i know the feeling because i felt the same way. She spoke to my soul in this. i can totally relate to the experience with her mum. I have reached a point where i crave more. There has to be more, so you can imagine how timely this is and how much my life connects to this. God bless Kemi Adetiba, classic example of hen God himself gives you an idea.

4. Adeola

April 24, 2017 at 8:32 pm

This is amazing. It’s the best for me so far and she spoke with such sincerity you could almost touch it. God bless you Mrs Tara Fela- Durotoye for sharing and may he continue to lift you up beyond measure…..

• Simi

April 24, 2017 at 10:27 pm

Look ehn.

Last week had me sobbing.
      I have heard her speak at many events, mostly about business, but I have never heard her so raw. And the story resonates with me. (Substitute mother for father). She spoke of things I didn’t know I felt and still carry. And I just broke inside.
      I will never look at her the same way and if I ever happen to be in a room with her, she will get to know how this helped.
      ? To beginning.
      Let me now go watch this one to the end

5. Kay

April 24, 2017 at 8:53 pm

although I felt more of a connection with Taiwo Ajai Lycett, her story was like a movie and I loved the depth, but this was also very inspiring.

6. FasholasLover

April 24, 2017 at 10:07 pm

I never really looked at Tara twice but then, l chose to listen to her here. It is official, I am in love with this lady. She is wise beyond her years. That smile…….Bravo Tara. I respect what you have achieved and the woman you have become.

7. DAME

April 25, 2017 at 11:35 am

I thought i had seen it all with Mrs Taiwo Ajayi-Lycett…but THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! I Always wondered about Tara and i have never listened to her story ( to my younger self…i am sorry)
    i have learnt alot from this, especially about starting my business i have been giving excuses for…Thank you TARA, Thank you Kemi Adetiba..pls kemi..if you read this continue with this caliber of real king women please,

8. Tolu

April 25, 2017 at 12:38 pm

Wow…Simply inspiring

9. jinkelele

April 25, 2017 at 7:53 pm

It was raw
    It’s given people the Ok to be open about what they feel and their journey.

10. Aisha

April 26, 2017 at 11:56 pm

Very nice video.

This is for Kemi Adetiba:
    From 3:54 – 4:00, the tune and back drop seemed as though her husband is (late)!
    …quite mournful; though Tara was giving an insight to something totally different from bereavement…

Keep the videos coming and great work!