BN TV

Watch Episode 6 of Toyin Lawani’s Reality TV Show ‘Tiannah’s Empire’ on BN TV

BN TV

Toyin Lawani is back with the 6th episode of her reality TV show “Tiannah’s Empire“. The serial entrepreneur is taking us into the daily activities of her life – from managing her 30 businesses to being a mother to her two kids and more.

Watch

Watch the previous episode here.

1. freda

May 28, 2017 at 1:07 am

she’s An Entrepreneur to learn from,kudo Tiannah my Role model,you A Great.

2. Marie Antoinette

May 28, 2017 at 6:39 am

I like Toyin but I hope she knows that stealing trademarks is a crime….that ‘Chanel’ agbada is cringeworthy…

3. Kmt

May 28, 2017 at 11:14 am

Didn’t no ratchedness had levels until I watched an episode ( never again) I needed to read a book/ eat fresh fruit / down some vitamins / go to the gym/ to regenerate my frazzled brain cells. Looooooord!!!! Viewers alert !!!! extreme levels of ratchetness on display .

• AdaAda

May 28, 2017 at 1:13 pm

Didn’t ‘no’ ?
      This is today’s problem right there. Same person that “needed to read a book” after watching an episode, cannot spell ‘know’.
      Ajebutter, stop it! Do you! From your choices of the things you had to do, we get the person you are TRYING to project to be. However, please leave Toyin alone to do her. Let her eat her Amala, speak razz, and dance shoki. E no remove shishi from your pocket!
      Peace to you.

• Kmt

May 28, 2017 at 3:27 pm

Yes oh Ada 2times you see now? That’s what happens when one watches RAZZ level TV. Never again. I’ll rather watch umpteen episodes of real daft housewives of your village/ laugh at the trail of unbelievable minion comments. Compared to Donald Trump LMAO ???. Is that supposed to be a complement. So you are Sean spicer ???. Be careful you’ll get bumped off the groupie club????. Don’t trip over your sister minions on your way to clap back. Oh chop knuckle for noticing the outrageous grammatical error. Here’s a cookie catch.

4. AdaAda

May 28, 2017 at 1:01 pm

After seeing all 6 episodes of her show, Toyin absolutely reminds me of Donald Trump; they don’t currrr!
    Thanks Toyin for just being you.
    Thank you also for living out your real self on the show; giving SOME of us the opportunity to catch a glimpse of what it can be like if we would just be the real us every single damn time, cos today’s fakeness is not here.
    Well done girl, and don’t stop the shine ??

5. I_I

May 28, 2017 at 3:29 pm

The only bit of the show I wasn’t sure of was her son with the ear studs – but hey her kids right? Otherwise, its a fairly decent show.

6. Siju

May 28, 2017 at 3:45 pm

HOW DARE YOU MADAM,,,,,,at the end of the day, hustle mode it is for this madam….

So tacky with fake chanel logo’ed fabric made into agbada…..madam, you should know better

7. okemute

May 28, 2017 at 4:21 pm

The show is a bit to real for me you can actually smell the amala fart from the tv.

8. Mee

May 28, 2017 at 7:31 pm

Love this.

9. Dora

May 29, 2017 at 12:35 am

I admire your hardwork and self-sufficiency. I hope you also raise your lovely kids with strong morals as swaga alone is not sufficient. Particularly your son! For some reason most fine boys like him are raised to think that their looks is all to life and have not developed their character. (i.e they are mostly arrogant, proud, cheats ect my ex in-law is an example). May God help you raise them right, coz na my fellow woman that will suffer for it in years to come!

10. The real dee

May 29, 2017 at 1:00 am

@kmt I would never have clicked on this show in a million years but I read your comment and was like ‘ Father, this show must be so bad for someone to lose brain cells just by watching one episode’ and I decided to click. I’m only in a few minutes and I just had to pause and leave a comment. The show is actually what it is, a reality show where you have real people, living a real life and it is actually lovely. I can’t say if it’s educative but is there any reality show that is?
    I used to watch Kimora’s fabulous life (can’t remember the exact title) and this for me looks a Nigerian version without the over the top Kimora.

So if I’m bored on a Sunday evening and have nothing to watch, I’ll gladly watch this.

Now off to finishing this episode and watching previous ones.

11. AdaAda

May 29, 2017 at 11:55 am

@Kmt: Again, it’s “compliment”. Another cookie catch for me, yeyyyy!
    BTW, I think it’s a condition, and not the razz level TV.

Love, Ada2times

• Kmt

May 29, 2017 at 5:11 pm

I’m shocked ?It was my intentions to give you an orgasms with the multitudes of grammaticals atrocities in my previous comment. but at last !!! you only get a cookie?!?! Only one cookies?!. SAD Humm if na cookie you DEY catch you for done get diabetes by now . I knew u goon go back and comb over my comliments with a fine comb, just to prove to yourself u got a hung of the English language. Go on I no you want to. Oh there’s some more cookies in this comment. Find them and get multiple orgasm ????. I aim to please .
      ????Ada 2times ????? I can’t believe you sign off on that tautology. Loool. Stick to AdaAda it’s got some cultural relevance . Looool You so easy. Tbh didn’t expect much from a toyin fan.

12. Ada2times

May 29, 2017 at 7:02 pm

Kmt dear, no need to burst an artery in the bid to cover-up your atrocious spelling ability by now going OTT with the spelling errors. You do not know your spelling; period! Accept it. As you freely gave to Toyin, you sef freely receive na.
    I love the Ada2times gan o, you try for that one, and you spelt it fine enough for me to nick it as my name going forward on BN. Thank you ehn.
    Now be a good girl (or boy) and go read some Enid Blyton.

• Passingby

May 30, 2017 at 6:45 am

The Lawani show is interesting I watch it for comic relief, reminds me of the other Toyin show. I watch a lot of junk tv, I hear they kill brain [email protected] KMT which one is razz?. You people wouldn’t kill me. English is not a measure of intelligence it’s just another language. English teacher, if you are going to mark and grade comments then check your own punctuation . Your content is dull, hardly any content just banging on about spellings on a blog. You are trying too hard to come across as intelligent.it must take you all day to just post one comment with all the editing for just posting on a blog. How fast are you at responding to official emails? It’s okay To let your Common sense English book one guard down to free flow and be witty and creative,. Honestly it’s a blog no one is going to fire you.

13. AdaAda

May 29, 2017 at 8:32 pm

Kmt, no need to burst an artery in the bid to cover-up your atrocious spelling ability by now being OTT with spelling errors. Your spelling is poor, period. Accept it.
    Sebi you freely gave Toyin, you sef freely receive na.
    And thank you so much, I love Ada2times gan o. In fact, so much that it will be my new moniker going forward.
    Now be a good girl (or boy) ehn, and go read some Eze Goes to School.