BN TV

Sisi Yemmie & Her Husband Discuss Lending Money to Friends | Watch

BN TV

In this new vlog, lifestyle vlogger Sisi Yemmie discusses lending money to friends with her husband, Yomi. She received a letter from one of her subscribers, asking how to let his friends know he cannot lend him any more money. Watch the video to hear their advice on the hot topic.

Watch her other videos here.

1. Udegbunam Chukwudi

May 28, 2017 at 3:06 am

That part about person dying with your money….that’s why I don’t do office contribution again. I can’t shout if person carry my salary die.

Correct video. All angles are on point!

• osa

May 28, 2017 at 3:12 am

Nawa for una

2. Nne

May 28, 2017 at 7:16 am

First rule of lending people money…Don’t lend something that you cannot let go of if worse comes to worse…

3. word

May 28, 2017 at 11:58 am

I dont give loans for 2 reasons: 1. I forget. No, im not rich o! im just forgetful with money. It’s a terrible weakness i have not been able conquer. I remember my sister calling me one day to say, “that 200k, I’ll pay o…just gimme time”. That was like 3months after d refund was due. It took me recalling the event that led to her asking for the loan to remember that i loaned her money. 2. Years ago i lost a friendship over a loan I gave a close friend. I was just starting life and the sum involved was much and the person refused to pay, dragging for 3 years and giving me attitude for not granting an additional loan, so I had to find a way to make the person pay that money. I got my money back but painfully lost the friendship. I developed a phobia for lending since then. Ild dash a fraction instead…and have my peace.

4. Silent majority

May 28, 2017 at 2:09 pm

Once again another ‘Nigerianism’. You DON’T pick calls. You take them. You pick up your phone but you take a call.

• Shandi

May 28, 2017 at 3:59 pm

Lol. Nigerians are oftentimes ridiculous and diss their own country over little and petty things. It isn’t Nigerianism ir whatever you said. I am originally from Cameroon but I was born and raised in Canada, here we say pick calls, (right/wrong), it said in many other countries too. I just feel some Nigerians make a big deal over insignificant and irrelevant things.

• peter

May 28, 2017 at 5:57 pm

Lecturer…Rubbish…

5. Silent majority

May 28, 2017 at 8:29 pm

Actually I have never heard that outside of Nigeria and its not a diss, its grammar and we often confuse pointing out the obvious with ‘dissing’ . Once enough of us do something (right or wrong) then no one should mention that it may possibly be wrong. Hopefully in looking after little things, bigger ones will correct themselves.

• Tisha tisha

May 28, 2017 at 9:42 pm

U get problems.E be like say u dey look for job
      Submit ur application,we have a teaching job available at a “jeloosimi” nursery school.

6. Chichi

May 28, 2017 at 8:43 pm

Nice video and good work together as a couple, i like. I agreed with so many points, contract for big payments and you’re not being honest if you can’t tell your friend you can’t lend them the money, people tend to keep coming back because you show that you are capable.