Scoop

Patience Ozokwor & Chiwetalu Agu Join the Cast of “The Wedding Party 2”! See More Behind the Scenes Photos

BellaNaija.com

A few weeks ago BN brought you the scoop about a sequel being made for Kemi Adetiba’s hit movie “The Wedding Party”. We are super excited about it and to make fans of the movie even more excited, the cast and crew of the sequel have been sharing a few behind the scenes photos online.

In the photos being shared, we can see that the legendary Mama G aka Patience Ozokwor and Chiwetalu Agu will both be part of the movie! This news has left us eager and now, more than ever we are really looking forward to it.

See photos below!

1. ab

May 10, 2017 at 2:02 pm

Mama G!!!! oh I love her! I wasn’t really excited about TWP 2 but I am now! Camman

• Diane

May 10, 2017 at 2:17 pm

Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can’t wait !

2. Hmm

May 10, 2017 at 2:06 pm

Well in thier defense, by the time the movie travels around the whole world first and lands Nigeria next year it may actually be a “sequel” and not a “series”

3. Isha

May 10, 2017 at 2:47 pm

I guess the new movie will be about Dozie’s elder brother’s wedding. Can’t wait

4. Omoté

May 10, 2017 at 3:41 pm

Hahaha! Now I can’t wait! Mama Gee n Chiwetalu! This is going to be epic! She had better b Banky’s grandma oh! Someone has to put auntie Ireti’s character in her place! Lol! So excited!

5. temi

May 10, 2017 at 4:13 pm

stupid oyinbo

• Lavanessie

May 10, 2017 at 5:24 pm

Why seriously?! What is wrong with you!

6. DayoI

May 10, 2017 at 4:27 pm

With all the daily social media updates, by the time this movie comes out, we’re going to know the entire plot…

7. Ade

May 10, 2017 at 4:34 pm

Another blockbuster,Chei Patient Ozokwo,e go sweet die!

8. June

May 10, 2017 at 5:40 pm

But why so many updates??? Team too much maybe? Too many pictures coming out ! *sigh*

9. Adamazi

May 10, 2017 at 8:32 pm

TWP2 will be off the chains with Mama G and Chiwetalu Agu. The second pic says it all. Mama G playing mother to RMD and mother/daughter-in law relationship hits ringside. Add Uncle Jide Kosko to join the cast.

10. Baymax

May 10, 2017 at 11:19 pm

Oh my God. Is the elder brother marrying Somkele’s character?!!! I hope so o.

The brother going for the white lady just because she likes her swallow didn’t make sense to me at all. We are forever worshipping the whites as if they are doing us a favour adopting some aspects of our culture. You don’t see the whites being impressed that we can eat their food and adapt to their culture.

11. mama ejima

May 10, 2017 at 11:20 pm

this movie is so overrated….the part one was just predictible n the characters were loud. plus i didnt feel any chemistry btw banky n adesuas character. oh well hope part 2 would be better sha

• SoniaPaloma

May 11, 2017 at 9:54 am

Thank you oo my sister, i stated same when i saw the first post on part 2. But how? the first one was just below average. Story line, acting and all. And if i have to judge Adesua and Banky acting based on that movie,. it will be wayyyyyy below Average (never seen any of their acting before except in this)
      Then again, people will come now and say I am an hater. Make i sofri go my own lol

• Chu

May 11, 2017 at 12:05 pm

True the movie is a bit cheesy, when you compare it with Hollywood movies its the cliche movie plot, like jumping the broom, or my big fat Greek wedding.
      BUT when you look at it from the Nigerian angle, then you know that its a great one, see the lighting, the location, the lines, they are all excellent and I give them an A for it. Very few Nigerians are able to catch my attention talk less of getting caught up in the emotions, if the movie gets me holding back a tear then to me they have delivered.
      Those who say it wasn’t all that was probably expecting something really wow, like a Mission Impossible or Star Wars movie. We will get there one day.

• elsa

May 11, 2017 at 3:23 pm

….except that Banky and Adesua are now engaged to be married… so…there.

12. Ree

May 11, 2017 at 10:01 am

wow!!! can’t wait to see it.

13. Lammy