Scoop

“I’m so tired of Christians that judge other people” – Lolo 1

Lolo

Radio & TV host, Comedienne, MC and Actress Omotunde Adebowale-David, popularly known as Lolo 1, shared a message on her Instagram page admonishing Christians to encourage others rather than judge.

In her post, she explained how tired she is of Christians who judge others, forgetting that everyone was once a sinner, and everyone is in a different phase on their journey to discover God.

She wrote:

I’m sooo tired of Christians that judge other people sometimes I am tempted to ask are you Jesus Christ who saved them from sin. I’m sure if some of you had met the woman caught in adultery you would have had her stoned even though the ain was committed by 2 people the master Jesus did not even condemn her if we truly share the gospel of peace and embrace the love of God you will do the masters business as he expects ….till a person dies God will never give up on anyone soo why judge those who are on a journey of God discovery …heaven will shock a lot of self righteous people because your mansion might be next to Michael Jackson that is if you make it …….I feel like hissing but I’ll just smile at your ignorance…. # righteousness is by Christ Jesus not works so no man can boast.

View this post on Instagram

am sooo tired of Christians that judge other people sometimes I am tempted to ask are you Jesus Christ who saved them from sin ,am sure if some of you had met the woman caught in adultery you would have had her stoned even though the ain was committed by 2people the master Jesus did not even condemn her if we truly share the gospel of peace and embrace the love of God you will do the masters business as he expects ….till a person dies God will never give up on anyone soo why judge those who are on a journey of God discovery …heaven will shock a lot of self righteous people because your mansion might be next to Michael Jackson that is if you make it …….I feel like hissing but I'll just smile at your ignorance…. # righteousness is by christjesus not works so no man can boast

A post shared by Omotunde Adebowale-david (@officiallolo1) on

1. Jenny

June 27, 2017 at 1:31 pm

Why is it politically correct and acceptable to bash Christianity and Christians. They are just people too. As prone to mistakes as any others. Lolo has a right to post her opinion on instagram but why amplify it? Christians are quite tolerant of criticism but I am certain you would consider a post along the lines of “I am tired of muslims who practice terrorism” offensive and not amplify it. Accord the same courtesy to Christians please.

• Sunshiney

July 5, 2017 at 11:37 am

Because Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Sikhs and atheists don’t judge or bash people right. People are people regardless of what they believe, all breathe air and all judge whether knowingly or not.

I guess you have never judged anyone right????

2. EDWIN edDREAMZ CHINEDU AZUBUKO

June 27, 2017 at 1:32 pm

Christianity and religion are just fallacy…

3. Jenny

June 27, 2017 at 1:35 pm

Why is bashing Christians and Christianity politically correct? They are people and as prone to mistakes as others. Lolo has a right to post her opinions on instagram but why amplify it?
    Christians are generally tolerant of criticism but would you be soo quick to publish a post along the lines of “I can’t stand Muslims who practice terrorism?” All I ask is tolerance for all including Christians please.

4. deeee

June 27, 2017 at 2:01 pm

First, there is nothing like “Gospel of peace” — it is the “good news that we are no longer bound but free from the bondage of sin”
    Second, Jesus Christ/God will never force Himself on anyone. Although He wishes for NONE to perish but for all to come to repentance; and that repentance is by choice, not by force. God always put options in front of us, and He tells you whats on the other side of it, (e.g. I have set before you life and death, YOU choose one; and narrow is the way that leads to eternal and broad is the way that leads to condemnation, but you have to choose which way YOU want to go).

Although i am not sure the thesis where this judgment is coming from or on what context it is based on, but since i don’t know where the conclusion was drawn from, i would say this. one thing i noticed these days is, when you speak the TRUTH of the WORD of God, people say it is being JUDGMENTAL. Jesus Christ is the way, the TRUTH, and the life….so if we reject the truth of the word, we REJECT Him,
    When people quote back the scripture, they are not condemning you, it is the word of God that already condemned you. This is the only truth i stand on. The WORD. 🙂

5. Genevieve

June 27, 2017 at 2:12 pm

Lol. But you just judged Michael Jackson right there. He could be in heaven you know ???

• LemmeRant

June 27, 2017 at 4:14 pm

I thought I was the only one who saw this.

Was gonna post the same comment till I saw yours.

The babe just made useless the long epistle she wrote. You don reach hell before to know that Michael Jackson is there abi?

6. nunulicious

June 27, 2017 at 2:46 pm

see this one, she’s complaining about being judged. Why didn’t she go and live in the place where they kill you while chanting the name of God.

7. Honestina

June 27, 2017 at 3:53 pm

I’m a Christian and I’m also sick and tired of people considering criticism as judgements. There’s a difference between TRUTH and JUDGEMENT.
    In our era, we cant be honest anymore.cos pointing out a wrong automatically means you’re judging. If I go wrong, I expect my friend to be honest and brutal about it same way I will be honest to her. If that’s considered judging, then we aren’t friends.
    As a society, let’s embrace some form of correction.

8. Sunshiney

June 27, 2017 at 4:07 pm

People judge other people, it’s a fact of life…

9. oloye1

June 27, 2017 at 4:34 pm

auntie…tell them o…let them hear it oo….Nigerian stupid version of Christianity….its a shame they are making mockery of the religion..and I ask..how clean are these Christians judging…they stink like shit….far guilty of same they are judging in their inner recess…

10. mouth mouth

June 27, 2017 at 8:47 pm

GOD SECOND COMING WILL REALLY BE A SHOW TIME, HMMM BABA GOD GO REALLY DISPLAY MASSIVELY MORE THAN NOAH TIME.

11. KAY

June 28, 2017 at 9:55 am

Dear Lolo, you have also fallen short of the very thing you condemn; you just judged MJ.
    who are we to judge and what makes you to be so confident that MJ is in hell? you and I never know, he might have made it at the very last minute (judgment is of the Lord)
    we all can write to make a point without pulling down, I was almost nodding my head in agreement to your write up until my head refused to comply, lo you have also sinned.

12. MoiMoi

July 1, 2017 at 2:41 am

My understanding of what she wrote about MJ is that he MIGHT as well be in heaven. Na heaven mansions dey, no be hell…..