Scoop

Miracle Boys & the #HalleluyahChallenge! Read this Amazing Story of a Doctor and the Birth of her Twins

BellaNaija.com

Kemi’s Miracle Twins

Kemi Ezenwanne, a Lagos based Nigerian Doctor who is also a top model, had her adorable twins and the story will leave you thankful for her.

In a series of Instagram posts, she narrates how she found out she was pregnant one month after her wedding and how she later found out in November 2016 that she was going to have twins.

She said she was so elated and although she had an easy first trimester, she soon had her fair share of the pregnancy pains when they found multiple fibroids degenerating few days to her 14th week. The discovery landed her in a hospital bed.

She later got better and the pregnancy progressed as expected.

However, during her visit to the doctor for a regular checkup this week, she was told there was a dip in the heartbeat of one of the babies and that they had to deliver them immediately.

She mentioned that the doctor in her wanted to freight when she was told the figures, but she remembered that she had been participating in the #HalleluyahChallenge by Nathaniel Bassey and got the confidence that God was going to show up for her and the babies.

Sharing the exciting news to her Instagram family, she confirmed that both her boys have been birthed and are doing great, just as she is as well.

Here is her story as posted on her Instagram page:

View this post on Instagram

Sometime in November 2016. This is surreal. I can't believe it! I sincerely cannot believe this! I thought it was just you. My dear little one… What did the doctor ask again? He had just began the ultrasound. It's my first ultrasound. You're only just 9weeks 3days old today. He asked, "Is there any history in your family?" I thought I didn't hear well. He couldn't be talking of twins even though the doctor in me knew damn right what he was talking about. I asked, "how dyu mean"? He said, "you're expecting twins". I scream. This is unbelievable. I only just discussed with your dad yesterday morning about the possibility. We joked about it. It was ONLY a joke really. No wonder my abdomen was rising rapidly. Now I understand my obsession with Ava and Alexis @mccluretwins No wonder I'm always hungry, and eating every 3hours. I want to cry! Tears of joy! How has God blessed me this much? I see both of you on the scan, so tiny, and in different sacs chilling. The doctor said you're dichorionic, meaning there's a possibility you might not be identical. I don't care at this point! I'm having twins! A boy and a girl, two girls or two boys, whatever, you're both my blessings from God. Can we take a moment to appreciate Him?

A post shared by Kemi Ezenwanne (@thedrkemi) on

Picture Credit: Instagram

1. me

June 14, 2017 at 11:21 pm

One of the few stories that really gladden my heart. A relief from all the depressing news out there. May the good Lord barricade your testimony with fire. It shall be permanent IJN. You write so well.

2. GreetingsfromÈire

June 14, 2017 at 11:25 pm

Congratulations to the new parents!

Blessings, success, prosperity and more belong to your family, In Jesus Name. Amen. ???

3. mary

June 15, 2017 at 1:35 am

Awesome God. thank you God for this beautiful gifts to this family

4. Deevah

June 15, 2017 at 1:45 am

Olowogbogboro. Onise Iyanu. Congrats Sweetheart,God bless and keep them??

5. Ezinne O.

June 15, 2017 at 2:48 am

I couldn’t help but smile, thank God for your testimony, many more to come. Congratulations, their names are beautiful.

6. nkem

June 15, 2017 at 3:29 am

God be praised. Congratulations. God bless your precious bundles of joy.

7. Lizzie

June 15, 2017 at 8:06 am

I love twins! I read all through with smiles.
    Enjoy motherhood Dr.

8. M&

June 15, 2017 at 8:07 am

Glory to God! I tap into same grace for this my ‘high risk’ pregnancy. It’s early days, I’m anxious but I know God’s outstretched hand will also show up for me.

• Stuz

June 15, 2017 at 1:52 pm

Amen Sister. You will carry ur baby/ies to term and deliver like the Hebrew Women in Jesus Name…Amen.

9. Mimi

June 15, 2017 at 8:28 am

Band wagon country. Trend followers! Everything is now hallelujah challenge as if they didn’t know what prayer was before the stupid challenge. Let’s see if u guys won’t pray after the 30days is over. More followers for Nathaniel. Smh.

• Babym

June 15, 2017 at 9:24 am

But really though u need to search deep and ask urself why you r so upset that a bunch of ppl a gathering together to praise God! *blank stare*

• chapter 29

June 15, 2017 at 9:25 am

part of the people with evil spirit.

is the following not free? is praising God not for your benefit or you think God needs help? you have a choice not to join but please do not discourage other people with your negative spirit. if you don’t want to join then DONT. NIGERIANS WILL NAG at everything even something that is for their own benefit they will nag mtcheww. the point is its a revival people were praying before and will continue to pray after so stop being pained and join so that you too can share your ” how i learnt to shut up ” testimony

• bibi

June 15, 2017 at 9:30 am

you dont have to talk like that whoever you are ..God is real and he is doing something big ds mth of june

• Agege Bread

June 15, 2017 at 9:30 am

@Mimi

Take handkerchief and wipe your tears.

• Fiscy

June 15, 2017 at 1:32 pm

Healing of the mind and soul is yours in Jesus name.

• PeeCeeCee

June 15, 2017 at 6:07 pm

I understand the part about joining the bandwagon…but to call it stupid? You just offended people’s sensibilities…and no, you are not possessed or a witch or anything fanatics might call you for questioning a religious trend. You just could have expressed yourself a lot better.

• Sam EKOHIMI

June 17, 2017 at 3:10 am

I can see your master the devil, smiling approvingly at you for doing his bidding. But sorry, it’s too late for him to stop this. Comments like this show that God is getting the praise due Him and the devil is raving mad. #Halleluyah to the King of kings!

10. dayo

June 15, 2017 at 9:30 am

Congratulations Kemi and Chima, God bless your family.

11. Fabulous

June 15, 2017 at 9:46 am

This testimony gave me goose pimples. Congratulations Dr, thank you Jesus and Father i key into this testimony.

12. Bee

June 15, 2017 at 11:03 am

Olowogbogboro i tap into this blessing. I shall not be barren, i will have beautiful children & Twins if God wants. Amen
    COngrats to the couple

13. Ossy

June 15, 2017 at 11:25 am

Congrats to the new parents. God bless the twins.
    @Mimi, i will be praying for your soul at midnight during the hallelujah challenge. God will do it!

14. chique

June 15, 2017 at 12:10 pm

I took part ystday. Twas awesome

15. Andre Cooper