Scoop

It’s Official! Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola are Dating

BellaNaija.com

It’s official guys, Starboy Records artist Mr Eazi and fashion blogger Temi Otedola are dating!

Early this year the pair sparked dating rumors when people noticed they often featured on each other’s Snaps and were always around one another, but they neither confirmed nor denied.

A few weeks ago the couple were in Barcelona together, as they visited Barcelona FC for the Camp Nou experience tour and shared photos of their visit to the football stadium.

Now, it seems they are ready to go public, as the ‘Short Skirt‘ crooner shared the beautiful photo of them above moments ago on his Instagram page at a wedding in the United Kingdom looking all loved up and cute.

He captioned the photo: “I just Met a Fan! She sabi my entire Mixtape”

See more photos below
Photo Credit: Instagram|@mreazi, Snapchat|Temi Otedola

1. Madman

June 10, 2017 at 10:01 pm

Kudos … Congratulations

2. I

June 10, 2017 at 10:01 pm

Huh?

3. Sharon

June 10, 2017 at 10:03 pm

She looks really young

4. Na me talk am

June 10, 2017 at 10:05 pm

They are at Blenheim Palace where the Alakija wedding is taking place.

5. tosyno

June 10, 2017 at 10:06 pm

The last picture show say them f..k. They can’t abstain from sex before marriage. Radarada oshiano

• Ewa

June 10, 2017 at 10:11 pm

Gosh, how you flew into this conclusion is way beyond me.

• Sign

June 10, 2017 at 10:18 pm

Oga abi madam, abeg will you keep quiet! Who ask you. You don dey talk plenty, Hypocrite oshi. Shio!

• Anon

June 11, 2017 at 8:20 am

Your mind is so dirty. Look at the pic again. That’s the floor of the wedding reception. And she even captioned it as unruly in reference to the guy removing his shoes at the wedding reception.

6. The Queen

June 10, 2017 at 10:26 pm

They were at the Alakija wedding ( Naza iranian wedding and one of the alakija’s son ) Beautiful and luxurious wedding at bleinheim palace in the UK ! Stunning … They look good together.

7. Olivia

June 10, 2017 at 10:26 pm

Very nice. He’s a good business man, so hopefully he can learn more and become bigger than Mr. Otedola himself. Well done Tosin. ?

8. Olapeju

June 10, 2017 at 10:27 pm

Awkward?

9. bashebony

June 10, 2017 at 10:30 pm

@mr/Mrs sexual abstinence consultant, aka tosyno. why not just do you and stop being judgemental. I believe if they need a Reverend to preach for them, they know where to find one. Are they using your reproductive organ to copulate. Naso una dey pretend, hope say you holy pass Elijah sha #puteyedem gang… Phew.

10. Smh

June 10, 2017 at 10:30 pm

Lmao if I was her dad I’d me mad AF. Imagine all the pedigree and class and it’s Mr. Eazi your daughter now went to follow. Anyway she’s young it won’t last ?

• Bia

June 10, 2017 at 10:54 pm

Wetin? Noto God create poor man? Otedola did not come from heaven with moolah. Don’t be an idiot.

• mr.A

June 10, 2017 at 10:55 pm

ah ah.

• Ade

June 11, 2017 at 2:08 am

Your mindset is exactly why God won’t bless you like her dad. Keep enjoying being a bottom feeder whose only life achievement is bashing people you will never be up to.

• FindOut

June 11, 2017 at 11:14 am

Stupid Comment…Money is not everything olodo even though some of you think it is.

11. Madman

June 10, 2017 at 10:44 pm

I think it will last. Young love usually is the best.

12. Aww

June 10, 2017 at 10:47 pm

Lmaoo their dad must be PISSED!! First anichebe and now mr eazi.

I like it though… Nice to know they are “down to earth” and aren’t interested in billionaire’s kids (not that there’s anything wrong with that)… Just makes them seem more relatable.

Mr Eazi, I salute you o. Never knew this babe could date a Nigerian artist

13. Coco

June 10, 2017 at 10:49 pm

Temi’s mother and father are divorced ooo.. so now the daughters are running wild.

• Sharon

June 11, 2017 at 9:10 am

Hahahaha @ daughters are running wild. How did you come up with that theory?

• hhh

June 11, 2017 at 9:45 am

Divorced ke! When?

14. blackbeatle

June 10, 2017 at 10:51 pm

ok o ..congrats to the latest couple

15. Dionne

June 10, 2017 at 11:00 pm

Mr Eazi looks dirty #Tufiakwa

• June

June 10, 2017 at 11:34 pm

And you have a dirtyyyy mouth! Madame/monsieur clean”

• BijouxthisBijouxthat

June 11, 2017 at 12:04 am

Totally agree with you!
      Looks unkempt all the time..
      Guess it’s true girls love the bad boys otherwise after all the education and exposure this girl has had.. Ah

• le coco

June 11, 2017 at 7:43 am

Donne ur comment is stupid.. bt I agree with u.. When did We lose respect.. There is a thing Nigerians, and even Ghanaians do when going out to an event where ur woman/Man’s family will be on attendance.. Dress well ( which he did) COMB YOUR HAIR!!. ahhn.. Its différent if u were going for a dread locks look.. bt u shld look neat and sharp..

16. Wendy

June 10, 2017 at 11:45 pm

Lmao!! Who did Otedola offend in the past and present life? ???

17. Andre Cooper

June 11, 2017 at 12:27 am

?

18. TheTruth

June 11, 2017 at 12:39 am

It seems she likes these artists, wasn’t she seeing Ikon at one point?

19. pharm

June 11, 2017 at 12:40 am

Wow, some of the nsasty comments here are quite sad. Calling him dirty, ugly etc I hope you all look like supermodels

20. Sel

June 11, 2017 at 12:51 am

Congratulationsto the both of them. I pray they marry and gray together.

21. AceOfSpades

June 11, 2017 at 1:43 am

Wait people, were you expecting her to date Alakija’s son? Tinubu’s son? Christiano Ronaldo maybe? Calm down your nerves Abeg. There is nothing wrong with Eazi and Temi.

Besides Eazi is business inclined. Isn’t this how Diddy started?

22. aj

June 11, 2017 at 2:59 am

Temi Girl! na wa…you can do so much better! He is even calling you a fan…yeah yeah I know its a joke but please make better choices next time.

• Jade

June 12, 2017 at 9:39 am

shut up!

23. Rubby

June 11, 2017 at 3:31 am

It’s a case of D heart wants what the heart wants…

24. AJA

June 11, 2017 at 3:36 am

yall need to calm down the guy is educated, he has an engineering degree for Gods sake!!! stop with the bottom feeder comments this babe is 20 let her make her mistakes now when she is young

25. Key

June 11, 2017 at 4:09 am

Shame on all you that made repulsive comments because you feel she should do better. The Otedola and Dangote of today, started from somewhere. Don’t despise the days of little beginnings. Mr Eazi may not be rich but he is certainly richer than most of you. Some of the commenters based in Nigeria are jobless while the ones abroad can’t even show a bank balance of $10,000. With some of the comments here, you start understanding why thieves and politicians are very appealing to Nigerians against noble men with less wealth.

• EbonyFre

July 21, 2017 at 9:04 pm

“With some of the comments here, you start understanding why thieves and politicians are very appealing to Nigerians against noble men with less wealth.”

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Lord!

26. Sugabelly

June 11, 2017 at 4:20 am

This is Jyoti and Kiran’s revenge being slowly unfurled.

They’ve put this girl’s destiny inside komkom.

• le coco

June 11, 2017 at 7:45 am

????? you are mean

• Fifi

June 11, 2017 at 10:00 am

How? Is Eazi not a human being? You think everyone is a social climber like you when you made that Audu boy your world and at the end you became messed up,maybe they too have tied up your destiny, you know Kogi people are strong in diabolical matters, hence you cant function

• Teema

June 11, 2017 at 4:22 pm

Beht why?

• Sisi

June 11, 2017 at 4:35 pm

Chisos ????I don’t agree with all these comments of poor taste but I nearly choled on this one. Chaiiii bad mind. Mr Enzi seems like a sensible hard working guy so why evils. I think they’re cute together. Be good MrEazi you see what Mr Odetola can do to people that try him.

• dan

June 12, 2017 at 2:39 pm

Some of you poor girls make so much noise. Mr Eazi has a life; an Engr and an artist… he has a destiny… remove the girl dad’s monye, I think Mr Eazi is better of. So grow some brains and understand that the girl is yet to make any personal achievement like the young dude

27. dhoney

June 11, 2017 at 4:44 am

See jackpot chei !

28. Nurumba

June 11, 2017 at 6:09 am

I envy this boy mehn! she’s young and beautiful.

29. anonymous

June 11, 2017 at 6:13 am

Sorry to detail this post but I need to gift you guys.

I met a guy at t best friends wedding. He didn’t hide the fact that he wanted me. His eyes followed me everywhere and guys I liked him. I haven’t been in love for 10 years, in fact my heart had felt nothing at all except give me money but I felt something for this guy.

We spent the night together and it was beautiful. I didn’t call or try to keep in touch, I let him do it and he did, facetiming, messages etc. I spent the last weekend with him and it was beautiful; movies, music, talking, arguing, laughing.

I was ill on Thursday, he found out on Friday when he called me and only. Allied once afterwards to confirm what the doctor said and if I was taking my drugs. On Saturday, he sent a message asking if I was fine. I called in the evening, and he called back. (He never lets me call cos the conversations are usually long and he doesn’t want to waste my airtime) when I asked him if he was worried when I was ill, he said he wasn’t because it was malaria and I’ll be fine. Then we had this long conversation about stuff. I told him I was buying an IPhone 7 plus this week cos my 6 was stolen and he didn’t even offer to give me money; even when I told him I felt old and unattractive to be buying myself a phone. I haven’t bought myself a phone in a long time; what are chikers for., all he said was we all get to that point where we start buying things for ourselves.

I begged him to watch Alakada with me, he said he’d watch any other movie but not Alakada cos that’s not his type of nice; that he’ll pay for me to watch and wait outside. I felt so hurt and I told him, at least he should make sacrifices for me and then he asked if I didn’t think being in the phone for 3 hours with me wasn’t a sacrifice. ( is it? Shouldn’t he be excited to talk to me)

I feel he got me easily; he didn’t work for it and I’m going to change that. I won’t drive to his house again, he’d have to come pick me or pay for my uber. I’m falling for him but I can’t fall for a guy that I don’t have his mumu button, it will be disastrous.

Yesterday, I said I miss you 4 times and he only said I miss you once.

I need your opinion girls, I don’t have female friends around.

• Nice

June 11, 2017 at 3:34 pm

How old are you?

• Wtf!

June 12, 2017 at 7:01 am

U decrease!! U De talk rubbish wetin b our own for ya love matter yeye geh!! Gerraouttayeaman#

30. Ada

June 11, 2017 at 8:34 am

@sugabelly ????

31. GYOnlineNG.com

June 11, 2017 at 9:53 am

Hmmmmmmm

32. Brenda Alfred

June 11, 2017 at 10:06 am

Must it b d rich versus d rich all d time? Besides 4rm d guys profile & interview he granted a while ago, he read Engineering & he’s not even 4rm a poor background. His parents are learned & he started making money on his own while in University in Ghana. By d way was Otedola born with a silver spoon?

• Ruby

June 11, 2017 at 12:35 pm

Yes he was! His father was a governor

• me

June 24, 2017 at 6:29 pm

Otedola’s dad was governor of lagos.

33. FindOut

June 11, 2017 at 11:19 am

I will say that you people should mind your own business and yes I am talking to those with bad comments. UNA DON CHOP?

34. Me

June 11, 2017 at 2:27 pm

Being a rich mans daughter doesn’t mean you have lots of self esteem. Kinda like Rev Runs daughters. But to each his/her own.

• Lliki

June 11, 2017 at 3:57 pm

The one that got pregnant outside wedlock?
      I see nothing wrong with this young lovers! Enjoy the moment and whatever comes with it.
      Both are educated.

35. suky

June 11, 2017 at 11:16 pm

Mr Eazi looking for the easy life

36. tola

June 12, 2017 at 10:41 am

Mr eazi needs nigerian swag, he is nigerian, swag is our DNA.

37. couty

June 12, 2017 at 9:28 pm

Mr Eazi is duin fine…iam from Malawi but i lik this guy alot…hez yung n ambitious…yo nasty comments are no envious guys….he has a chance of grabbin finnest girls in Africa….jus becz u wer not the lucky oe dont be so jealousy….n lastly jus becz he doesnt bleach ..dont say hz ugly b*t*hez

38. Xoxo