Music

Nathaniel Bassey’s New Single “Olowogbogboro” drops Today!

BellaNaija - Nathaniel Bassey's New Single "Olowogbogboro" drops Today!

Nigerian gospel singer and minister Nathaniel Bassey has revealed that his new single “Olowogbogboro” will drop this night, exactly an hour before the #HallelujahChallenge. Revealing this on his Twitter page, he wrote:

OLOWOWGBOGBORO SONG DROPS TODAY! 11pm. One hour before the Hallelujah Challenge. READY to download????

BellaNaija - Nathaniel Bassey's New Single "Olowogbogboro" drops Today!

Photo Credit: Twitter – @nathanielblow

1. Patty boo

June 26, 2017 at 12:03 pm

Lord!! It will be an error to perform in this challenge and remain the same.., touch us all IJN

• Nee

June 26, 2017 at 12:35 pm

Lmfaooooooo

2. Jemimah

June 26, 2017 at 1:28 pm

I saw it coming….lips sealed

3. Josephine

June 26, 2017 at 1:39 pm

Chill with innuendos until you know its not a free download like the Kaestrings song, Gashi Nan. There are still people whose hearts are in the right place.

• The Real Oma

June 26, 2017 at 3:21 pm

And what if it’s not free, isn’t the guy a Musician?

• Josephine

June 26, 2017 at 3:34 pm

@ The Real Oma, he is also a pastor. I would think he knows better than to start a move of God, get an overwhelming response only to spoil it at the last minute by cashing in. He has decades ahead of him to sell his music. People were buying it before Hallelujah Challenge and will buy more after. It would be inappropriate now and negate so much that has been achieved. I want to assume the best so I just don’t see him going that route.

4. Meee

June 26, 2017 at 4:43 pm

Josephine and Jemimah,on the 6th or 8th day of the challenge, we were all praying and he was talking about the arm of God,asked someone to put it any language.That was how Olowogbogboro came about.”you saw what coming please?Nathaniel is a big gospel musician and needs nobody to promote him.

5. Anne

June 26, 2017 at 4:45 pm

Since Olowogbogboro started, the spirit of jealousy has been out on the lose. Let’s be sober and vigilant. It tried to get me also. I am not saying this because of a new single. I observed it way before that. Nathaniel Bassey, also watch out for women who lack wisdom. All of a sudden, they have found you attractive.

6. Lily

June 26, 2017 at 5:12 pm

Abeg. People have been trying to give him money and he has refused to collect. Thank God for giving him that wisdom.

7. aurvivor

June 26, 2017 at 5:49 pm

Love Christian songs will be waiting

8. Mrs chidukane

June 26, 2017 at 6:53 pm

I have enjoyed this challenge so much! I even got an amazing testimony. Something I’ve desired for 4 years. I will be downloading this and all his other music. I had told my husband before this challenge that Nathaniel Bassey is truly one of the anointed gospel ministers in Nigeria. Even his trumpet playing is anointed. I will miss the hallelujah challenge . It’s something I intend to keeo doing at home from time to time with my family.

9. L'Amour

June 27, 2017 at 7:32 am

I have downloaded the song and its free. Its a wonderful song