Music

Nicki Minaj gets featured on Tasha Cobbs Leonard’s New Album “Heart. Passion. Pursuit”

BellaNaija.com

BellaNaija - Nicki Minaj gets featured on Tasha Cobb Leonard's New Album "Heart. Passion. Pursuit"

American singer, songwriter and psalmist Tasha Cobbs Leonard shocked everyone when she released the tracklist for her album “Heart. Passion. Pursuit” and Nicki Minaj was featured on one of the tracks, “I’m Getting Ready“.

The 16-track album also features Anna Golden, William Murphy, Jimi Kravity and Kierra Sheard. The album dropped today and Tasha went on her Instagram page to thank Nicki Minaj for putting her talent into praise for the Most High. She wrote:

I want to take a moment to appreciate my friend @nickiminaj!!! Thank you for shouting your praise for the world to hear and for putting your love for God on display! Thank you for lending your gift to this album! As I tell you often, I’ll say it for the world to hear… I will forever cover you in prayer! Many will be blessed and have an authentic God encounter because of the stand you chose to make with this record and THAT is all that matters!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Now lemme say this…. YOU SNAPPED!!! You absolutely smashed these 16!!! ?????? LOVVVVEEEE YOUUUU!!!

Get the album here

1. keke driver

August 25, 2017 at 3:15 pm

Nicki has always wanted to work with Tasha Cobbs…… Can’t wait to listen

2. JT

August 25, 2017 at 3:18 pm

Wow. Ayam not understanding. Because I listen to Gospel music a lot and I know there are countless artists she could collaborate with, but Nicki minaj? Hmmm. I have definitely lost desire to get this particular album

• Mohammad

August 25, 2017 at 3:52 pm

Were you going to “get” this album as in pay for a legal copyor “get” a pirated version?

• FinchleysFinest

August 25, 2017 at 4:04 pm

what it is wrong with NickiMinaj?? so you buy albums for real?? Don’t biko..Tasha will not miss you.

• BlueEyed

August 26, 2017 at 6:13 am

You just played yourself, the album is amazing, spirit filled and very powerful.. has Keira sheard and William Murphy in it, best part is the nicki song is very powerful and as a Christian I will play it non stop because it carries a power filled message

3. Hazel

August 25, 2017 at 4:19 pm

Just before you condemn the album, I advice you buy it and listen! Nicki did do an amazing job on “I’m Getting Ready”

4. Peter

August 25, 2017 at 4:50 pm

Amazing vocal for God wish to hear more of this news…

5. RokStar

August 25, 2017 at 6:27 pm

@JT, I don’t want to respond under someone’s poop so I’d rather create my own space. I hope you get to read this.

I think you should try not to be so judgmental. Remember God loves praise and He loves us all. You can never tell how much He loves another when you judge them by your own standards. Many people you see out there, who you feel are neck deep in sin may not be judged by God as we humans are quick to judge.
    Listen if you will, and be blessed.

6. Mo

August 25, 2017 at 11:08 pm

I’m just going to leave this here:

2 Corinthians 6:14&17 “Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? ….Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.”

• Tony

August 26, 2017 at 8:08 am

A typical Pharisee goes to the temple and instead of praying for their own forgiveness spents time telling God. Father I am not like that sinner over there. Haha many Africans and their holier than thou attitude get the continent is littered with lies, corruption, fornication etc. Constant claim to quote isolated chapters in the Bible ignoring the key aspect of Christianity which is love. Such a shame

7. Nate

August 26, 2017 at 10:49 am

1 john 2:15 says love not the world neither the things that are in the world, if any man love the world, the love of the father is not in him.

8. Worried

August 27, 2017 at 2:16 pm

At what point, will a line be drawn? Is it judging not to tamper with the minds of our young people? the church is telling them repent but the same church is so desperate to be associated with people who have little or no regard to God in their actions. We cry when we see stories of rape and sexual abuse but we applaud individuals that use their sexuality to make hot blooded men go crazy at the sight of them. the sooner we face reality the better for us. You cant serve god and something else. Choose this day which you shall serve

9. Thoughts

August 27, 2017 at 9:08 pm

RKelly sang “He saved me”, one of my favourite gospel songs. Yet he’s an alleged sex abuser.

Does God listen to songs of praise that come from people like him? The true answer is NO.

• Bolanle

August 31, 2017 at 1:18 pm

LOL.. Really? I laugh at your ignorance, David, in the bible, became a murderer and yet He was and still is one of God’s greatest psalmists, loved always by God.

You are not God so you can’t help him determine which praise he will listen to or not. GOD LOVES HIS CHILDREN AND WILL LISTEN TO THEIR SINCERE PRAISE