BN TV

Watch these People’s reactions when they see “Game of Thrones” for the First Time

BN TV

Watch these People's reactions when they see Game of Thrones for the First Time - BellaNaijaNow This put a bunch of people who have never seen hit HBO show “Game of Thrones” in a room and played different episodes for them to get their reactions.

From Mellisandre birthing a demon baby to Oberyn having his head squeezed by the Mountain, watch how these people react to watching these episodes for the first time.

1. Manish

August 7, 2017 at 4:37 pm

Nope! Still not a fan.

• Ça va

August 7, 2017 at 11:59 pm

Me too.I’ve tried to watch it few times it didn’t work for me .Igave up.

2. Wale Vintage

August 7, 2017 at 5:53 pm

I am probably the only one that hasn’t seen g.o.t and I don’t plan to watch it. It is just too dark and grotesque for me.

3. Sul

August 7, 2017 at 7:28 pm

Loooo!! Dis cracked me up….bt as fictional as game of thrones is, derz something der dat one can relate with. Ultimately humans are quite twisted n the struggle to always be untop is real, we might not hav dragons to burn each other with but we do many other things to equal dat. This is why ill always b a G.O.T fan.

4. Baby gurl

August 7, 2017 at 7:55 pm

I just don’t like that genre and its relatives lol. All dem Futuristic, Medieval, Fantasy, Apocalyptic etc. Not my forte. My grove is more of Friends, Modern Family, The Johnsons, Mad Men etc kind of sitcoms. I’ve never watched even one minute of Harry Potter in my life nor read their books. Or Lord of the Rings.

• aj

August 10, 2017 at 2:46 am

same here! only difference is that I love watching two and a half men reruns and I am about to watch it this night.

5. Diamond

August 7, 2017 at 9:18 pm

I’m not really the movie person. GoT (and of course, Spartacus) is the only season film I have continued to enjoy watching. I was telling a friend the other day that I wouldn’t mind if the show last up 20 seasons like the telemundo, so long as they keep giving good script.

Yes, that’s how much I love the show!

6. zzzzzzzzzzz

August 8, 2017 at 9:56 am

The sex, violence and nudity is what outs me off this series. I thought I was the only one who doesn’t watch

7. Lahmeet

August 8, 2017 at 12:28 pm

same…same… never watched Lord of the rings (never had any interest to). The only Harry Potter I watched, I stumbled upon and I no even watch am finish. I prefer lighthearted and happy sitcoms

8. Addy

August 8, 2017 at 5:27 pm

I just can not bring myself to watch GOT. i helped hubby download from season 1 to the last season before this recent season but yet i couldn’t even bring myself to watch just an episode from any of the season i downloaded. I thought i was the only one. Ahhh thank God.