BN TV

Is It really a Big Deal to be over 30 & Unmarried? WATCH a New Episode of NdaniTV’s “Real Talk”

On this episode of Real Talk, Nicole is joined by Leslie Okoye, Uche Maduagwu, Francesca Uriri and Daniel Effiong and they discuss the idea of being single and over 30.

Is it really a problem if a woman OR a man is single beyond age 30, Do people place unnecessary pressure on themselves or does society do all that?

Watch below.

1. ab

August 18, 2017 at 2:24 am

love that actor is it Daniel! lmaooooo! dude high 🙂

2. ab

August 18, 2017 at 2:26 am

or Uche rather

3. sika

August 18, 2017 at 4:29 am

This leslie okoye …Omg! are you for real? Why do people keep inviting her to express her dead opinions? such a daft punk and she was so rude. Interrupting everyone else with weak ass points. smh
    Nicole – im sure you will get better with time. well done.

• Osa

August 18, 2017 at 4:58 am

I agree with you. She might as well have been the host with her yeye looking face

• ec

August 18, 2017 at 8:01 am

dead opinions? lmao

• Nuna

August 18, 2017 at 8:08 am

For real, I actually wanted to type this before I saw your comments

4. Dash

August 18, 2017 at 7:14 am

Lol! Mad episode

5. Rey

August 18, 2017 at 10:50 am

Who’s this leslie okoye woman? She’s so cocky and rude!

6. reqe

August 18, 2017 at 10:54 am

so Uche has finally gotten his shot at fame. hmmmm, really fake it till you make it oh

• Cocolette

August 18, 2017 at 2:47 pm

Lol… yes o! Uche with his komkom head… I saw him and said to myself ‘this person looks like Uche but it cant be him’… then I saw his name! I’m happy for him… lol

7. Rey

August 18, 2017 at 11:07 am

Was Nicole high when she invited this uche guy to a discussion like this? He clearly doesn’t belong there. Everything deliverance. Smh

8. Anike

August 18, 2017 at 11:10 am

Leslie Okoye, there is nothing like criterias… Singular- Criterion ; Plural – Criteria.

9. Momo

August 18, 2017 at 11:37 am

BN you guys are becoming irritating with this topic haba ..every time marriage stress for over 30s ,my parents are pressuring my church is pressuring my society etc overflogged abeg

10. Jcsgrl

August 18, 2017 at 12:18 pm

Did Leslie’s have plastic surgery done in her face? Why so stiff? Could be insecurities. Nne relax…life is good
    To the host…even though I prefer Cornelia but I hope you improve with time. You need a bit more enthusiasm and control of the discussion so someone is not the “dominable” one in my mcclure twins voice.
    The actor was funny…lol
    I wish they had allowed Daniel to speak more
    Leslie’s again….sighs. I don’t even know why she was invited.

11. Rinrin

August 18, 2017 at 12:20 pm

Nicole has a lovely voice she should consider part time radio, if Leslie, as rude, not so fine and standoffish as she is, is married, then we should know that marriage is by grace not by how perfect you are. Everybody has their own time!

• anonymous

August 18, 2017 at 3:35 pm

But darling, maybe marriage turned her into the rude, cocky person that she is. The gist around town is that her husband is a paymaster from here to Houston and she has been keeping up appearances. Try living with so much hurt for a long time and see if you won’t be bitter.

She made some valid points albeit in an ingratiating tone. Some of those points are;

– In Ibo land, both males and females are pressured to marry; the men are pressured once they are comfortable. i.e even if you’re 24 and your family is comfortable, you will be pressured. If they are above 30/35, whether or not they are comfortable, the family starts pressurizing them saying ‘don’t worry, we will support you, handle the costs and pay all the bills’. My elder brother turned 30 this year and my mum told him categorically ‘bring a woman home by December or get disowned. You’ve been comfortable since you were 24. She looks at my younger brother and goes, you’re 24, I need to know your girl friend and she caps it up with, pray for your sister, she is 27 and keeps rejecting everybody, let God bring that man she’s looking for before she’s 28. (Ibo parents just want to be done training you and for them their job hasn’t ended untill your are married; male or female).

– The pressure to marry is mostly internal. You are pressured about the things that bother you. Also, women want to feel desirable so you see a girl that’s not married trying to convince you that ‘people are coming, she just hasn’t found the one’.

As per Chidi’s deliverance matter, let’s not even pretend that a lot of girls haven’t thought of or even resorted to spirituality because of marriage matter.

12. WERN

August 18, 2017 at 9:51 pm

Please what is a paymaster?

13. Brizola

August 19, 2017 at 7:03 am

Lol…Uche needs deliverance in my opinion. I love the fact that it was a mix of different personalities and I don’t think Leslie was that bad. Her attitude is a bit condescending and her points were not so strong but it was good one. Nicole needs to be more enthusiastic like someone mentioned.