BN TV

Watch #Trending video of Woman explaining Importance of “Side Chicks”

BN TV

Outsource your Husband? Watch this Woman explain why Side Chics are Important - BellaNaijaA woman has called for the society to recognize the importance of side chicks in marriages.

Side chick is a slang phrase for a woman one dates aside one’s wife or girlfriend.

The woman is of the opinion that side chicks are in fact important, as they relieve wives of stress.

Watch below:

View this post on Instagram

Wait, What?! ? #BellaNaija bellanaija.com

A post shared by BellaNaija (@bellanaijaonline) on

1. Deleke

August 2, 2017 at 9:53 am

I agree

2. Ephi

August 2, 2017 at 10:16 am

Relieve wives of stress?

Maybe she should ask wives going through so much emotional stress due to having randy husbands, or those not knowing which yama yama disease he’s gonna bring from the side chick (who is probably also “side chicking” for various men), or is it the stress of worrying about finances that should be focused on the family / children’s education being spent on the side chick. Rubbish nonsense.

3. Three Oscars

August 2, 2017 at 10:25 am

Lol. When your wife becomes this permissive and isn’t territorial (as is common to most women), Daddy, that’s a coded way to tell you she wants to live long, so she has now replaced you. This woman likes your side chic arrangement, as it now allows her to use you too.
    Question is, who or what has taken your place, Daddy? Lol
    No be woman? Abegii Lol

4. mylady

August 2, 2017 at 10:38 am

i get it madam. just say you too want to have a side man so yall are even.

5. beebee

August 2, 2017 at 10:42 am

can only be in south Africa… that’s why there is so much HIV & AIDS in this country and southern Africa

6. Relocate.com.ng

August 2, 2017 at 10:53 am

Well….Evryone got an opinion!…………….Moving your home or office? Let us help you pack!
    relocate.com.ng

7. king bey

August 2, 2017 at 11:01 am

I can bet this woman has a side bobo too

8. Mz_Danielz

August 2, 2017 at 11:20 am

If a man is generous, has the property in your name and his, has you a next of kin and you know he worships you, most women will just decide to be happy and ignore him especially if he tries his best to hide it.

Life is for the living, you have him where you want him, you’re enjoying his money and affection while your assistant gets crumbs.

The above is the sentiment of a lot of women, they complain about side chicks only when the affection/ heart is lost. I know of an under 40 CEO that buys his wife Italian designers while his chick gets knock offs and few allowances. Gist is that wifey tripled spending when she found out and began to fix a lot of family activities lovingly. They said there was a day Sisi side chick was lodged in a hotel on leave while Oga was at a family function she uploaded stuff saying (I’m hurt, my heart can’t take this),

The side chicks I like are those that are objective about the situation. They use these men for particular reasons; funding your dorm account, contracts with huge commissions, allowances, plane tickets, etc. they don’t deceive themselves that they’re in love. If cards are played correctly, the sex with maga reduces sef, he spends time with you because he loves your company, drive and the way you think, you’re not like other girls that have nothing to offer but sex. (Yimu, it’s just a game to you). You are also smart, walk alone, gist your friends nothing, the epitome of professionalism in the office, the type that guys will swear that is beautiful but very focused. ‘You need serious to be serious date that chick oh, the wifey material.

That said, I want my husband to be faithful to me and i don’t support adultery and side chicking but as a woman objectivity and control over your emotions will take you far, give you a life you’ll love and God willing you’ll live long.
    Life is the way it is and we are who we are.

9. Cmbo

August 2, 2017 at 11:32 am

This one is already cheating on her husband o.

10. vic

August 2, 2017 at 12:21 pm

The headmistress of the side chicken association of Africa! well done ma! when you have herpes and STD, come and repeat this statement in the future

11. Sunshiney

August 2, 2017 at 12:22 pm

How about the importance of side dudes?

12. Deedee

August 2, 2017 at 12:58 pm

Actually the woman is a south african comedian called Tumi Morake and this was just for humor

13. john

August 2, 2017 at 2:40 pm

@sunshine it is a man world
    .deal with it or don’t get discovered bcos the day ure discovered..it is over..ure packing out immediately with nothing from the house and a stand by replacement waiting …I think the indian maratoo sisters told u the same damn thing

• person

August 2, 2017 at 4:09 pm

Er what it if it my house? And I am he one paying all the bills… lol. see this one saying pack out. abi he should shift… hiss.

14. Comment

August 2, 2017 at 4:52 pm

Such a shame she’s publicly endorsing adultery and disloyalty. I bet she too outsources…..
    What is the world becoming? Isn’t the man also supposed to be raising the kids with his wife?
    Women…..each other’s worst enemy.

15. Race of Life

August 3, 2017 at 9:08 pm

This is a sore subject.
    Men cheat. Priests,Dads, Husbands,Brothers, Pastors etc…
    We do regular blood works…every damn thing and pray a lot. Anything else I don’t want to discuss.
    I enjoy my bliss…..and peace. Period!!!!
    I don’t check phones, sniff stuff , hack emails or wonder…I don’t want that burden. I tried it, it’s depressing. No Thank you!!!