BN TV

Azuka Ogujiuba releases “Evidence to Nullify Tonto Dikeh’s Allegations of Abuse against ex-Husband”

BellaNaija.com

Yesterday actress Tonto Dikeh accused journalist Azuka Ogujiuba of being bribed by her ex-husband to make biased accusations claiming that Tonto Dikeh’s allegations of physical abuse are false.

Click here if you missed it.

In her social media call-out Tonto Dikeh stated that Azuka had being bribed with N3miillion and she dared Azuka to release any “evidence” that she might have which caused her to be certain of her claims. Today, Azuka has released the evidence.

In a 22 minute video posted on MediaRoom Hub’s YouTube page, Azuka shares “evidence that nullify allegations of abuse reported by Tonto Dikeh as provided by her ex-husband Dr. Olakunle Churchill”.

The evidence includes medical reports, footage showing the house after Tonto Dikeh’s departure, as well as a conversation between Azuka and Ghanaian police.

Watch the video below.

1. TEE

September 28, 2017 at 11:20 pm

Dear B*tch AKA Azuka ,

This video is the bullest of BS i have seen in a very long time .

I knew you were low from your dressing but this is a new kind of low even for you .

Most Ugly people have a good heart and character to make up for their appearance but you be bad on the inside and the outside .

shame on you .

Cant believe i am supporting Tonto cos she is not a saint but Azuka is just not it. Wack Journalist with the worse vocabulary ever

• Dolly

September 29, 2017 at 3:14 am

yo I’m crying, why you gotta do Azuka like that?
      I mean I compared her to Wendy in the last post, but that’s coz she’s messy af but thinking about it now, besides the obvious they do share alot in common in the looks department too, lol ole musty face a$$ wannabe top journalist junk crooked heffa.

• Nikky

September 29, 2017 at 8:45 am

She said tonto moved out with a sienna and her car. Biko what can a sienna pack? Can it pack sofa and bed? This is just vile Azuka. Come on.
      What kind of woman are you Azuka? You are just shameless. You are not a woman o cos your actions are deplorable.

• seriously

September 30, 2017 at 6:31 pm

[email protected] from her dressing. That’s funny
      On a serious note, NO professional, intelligent, sensible journalist should get into their guest’s personal problem. She lacks every qualification of a journalist. It’s evident at this point Azuka was bribed, promised some stupid money because her actions are ludicrous. For her to risk her reputation and job for some bribe, make a fool of herself that right there is lowest of the low. Very foolish.
      Churchhill going to this extent of garbage implicates him easily.
      Is she f#cking Churchill? doing shady scam business with him. why the urge to ride hard for him

• misstee

October 5, 2017 at 2:09 pm

This cracked me up big time!

2. elle

September 28, 2017 at 11:20 pm

Abeg even if she lied so!!!! I’m not even saying Tonto is innocent. Azuka this is a marital issue, mind your business or pray for her. This is the highest definition of bad Belle. I wonder who will watch this and still do interview with this lady

3. Weezy

September 28, 2017 at 11:23 pm

I am confused. Where is the evidence that proves that Churchill did not abuse Tonto? That Churchill reported Tonto to police one time for damaging his property does not mean he did not abuse her another time.

This Azuka person has entered one chance. You cannot prove a negative! It’s like me saying I have evidence that proves your mother never loved any other man before she met your father. How are you going to prove that? Unless you have a recording of Tonto saying “he never touched me! He never abused me”, you need to go and sit down.

4. Pat

September 28, 2017 at 11:23 pm

This is all foolishness……

5. Marie Antoinette

September 28, 2017 at 11:29 pm

Na wa! Odiegwu ooo!

6. Ify

September 28, 2017 at 11:30 pm

There is nothing in that video that proves that there was no abuse… So where is the so called evidence? It’s probably in the part 2 because they said part 1 there. I’m just really sad that they’re making this thing public. Churchill is shameless and Tonto is hot headed.

• Ijebujesha

September 29, 2017 at 12:26 am

…..and Ify is pretty…

• aunty

September 29, 2017 at 11:01 pm

IjebuIjesha is shooting his shot o! #asoebi loading… lol

7. Nawa

September 28, 2017 at 11:30 pm

Don’t know what to make of this issue. Are these two bent on destroying their reputation forever. Enough already before someone gets hurt.

8. Marie Antoinette

September 28, 2017 at 11:35 pm

Biko how is this Azuka a journalist sef?
    Did she go to school? I don’t get it!
    Appearance…Zero!
    Comportement…Zéro!
    Voice…Zero!
    Grammar…Zero!
    Articulation…Zero!
    Em…em…em…all through. Jeez!

9. Debutante

September 28, 2017 at 11:36 pm

This is shitty at best. Madam Journalist, u never work your 3 million o.. better go back to your drawing board

10. Nawa

September 28, 2017 at 11:39 pm

$45,000 for ring? My goodness. Please where does Mr Church make his money from.
    I need to work harder. No be this same lagos we dey.

11. MurdaSheWrote

September 28, 2017 at 11:41 pm

Jesus Christ!!! To what extent can someone go to shame another woman. I waited patiently till the end to find the evidence that Mr 419 aka Social Climber did not abuse Tonto. I did not see. All these are pictures with stupid captions. Na evidence be this? Azuka! Azuka! You old rag, you ancient shipment! What are you gaining from this daft ass attempt at foolery? This video says NADA! Kai. I bind every Azuka in my life and the life of my loved ones IJN. Tufia kwa. Witch. Ugly outside. Ugly inside.

• Anon

September 29, 2017 at 12:14 am

Ancient shipment! ?

• Iya ibeji

September 29, 2017 at 12:36 am

why all the insults though? I just don’t get it.
      I say amen to your prayer as I dodge any insults that may come my way

• May

September 29, 2017 at 1:24 am

Lwkmd!!! Ancient shipment! Hehehehe someone called her an “ogbanje Journalist” on IG… This one she’s carrying fire for head, she sees herself as a journalist too?

Special PR agent for Churchill in domestic violence affairs/scandal with Tonto… NA REAL WA.

• unadite

September 29, 2017 at 8:11 am

Ancient shipment?????????? I fear you o, I pray not to enter your yawa o

• MsBY

September 29, 2017 at 12:49 pm

Ancient shipment???? I HAVE DIED!

12. Ehi

September 28, 2017 at 11:45 pm

Please may I know exactly why Azuka is involving herself so deep in this issue? What type of a mistake of an individual is this? Who called u? From whence hath thou cometh? I don’t understand your unwarranted involvement in this shit. Nawa. Desperate much. By the way, this video is so vague. Does not prove anything. This Azuka na awanda of the highest order o.

• Ine

September 29, 2017 at 2:03 am

Because churchill made her toyboy his pa or flying buddy

13. Olori

September 29, 2017 at 12:02 am

“I’m doing a story about two celebrity couple in my country”

WTF!!! Thunder fire anybody that refers to this woman as a journalist. What! No class. No command of grammar whatsoever. No professionalism. Who gave this unfortunate woman money to launch anything in media? Your investment has entered water o. She should have stuck to pidgin. And I think she should have applied for a job to clean Linda Ikeji’s shoes or cars or something. She’s a celeb wannabe. Social climber just like her twin brother Kunle Churchill. Eeeew. Very smelly. Hater. Mother Gagu. Tonto has suffered sha. Toke Makinwa missed a bullet with this one. Lucky her. She is the one high profile “marriage trouble victim” Azuka did not touch with her smelly hands and mouth.

14. Iya ibeji

September 29, 2017 at 1:07 am

I understand trying to support another woman but does it really justify hurling insults at another? There is constructive criticism; what’s with the plenty insults? Ugly, witch, smelly, mother gagu, old rag. We should look inwards so we don’t become another version of those we condemn; bullies and cyberbullies.

15. May

September 29, 2017 at 1:11 am

Nawa for this Azuka Oh… Wetin be her own self? Choi

16. Mrs ES

September 29, 2017 at 1:24 am

Never Trust anyone who say ‘evidences’ wawu Madam journalist, you can’t even speak English!!!! This is looking like harassment now and if not that Tonto has moved on from this nightmare I would have said she should sue you for harassment. Leave the poor woman alone!!!!

• Carmen

September 29, 2017 at 9:25 am

As in ehn…she lost me at ‘Evidences’.
      I couldn’t go any further.

17. Mrs ES

September 29, 2017 at 1:26 am

Says* and by the way your so called ‘evidences’ proves nothing. Is it your domestic violence???? Why are you all of a sudden ChurchILL’s mouth piece? Yeye dey smell.

18. Tamunoimama

September 29, 2017 at 2:18 am

No wonder Nigeria ended up with Buhari and his group to lead us. If we have people like Azuka who made up the millions that voted this present administration.
    My goodness, am still trying to grind out the fact Azuka is a journalist and boldly came on air to talk trash. Please where is the evidence ?

19. Mywifeisfiiiiiiiiiiiine

September 29, 2017 at 2:37 am

I get it, Azuka is a bush woman; she doesn’t yarn through her nose like them fake OAPs and fake ads bitches you all are used to. She was born in Nigeria and somehow her English is meant to somehow again? Fools. Now to the main gist at hand s you guys have decided to overlook the obvious. Did Tonto Dikeh push her mother inlaw

• My husband is fine too

September 29, 2017 at 6:24 am

I mistakenly liked your comment.

20. wifematerial

September 29, 2017 at 3:01 am

Azuka sit down and be humble………………………this generation are so enlightened so think twice before you open your mouth,

21. Ani

September 29, 2017 at 3:41 am

Azuka has soooo much vested interest in Tonto’s matter. And why you ask? In this era of ‘women supporting women’ she uses her platform to drag another woman down? Why? You will think at her advanced age, she’d know better but NO! This thing – Azuka is really at the bottom on the barrel. She is just the dregs of humanity!

I have watched the video and seen absolutely NOTHING to prove Team Azuka’s claims, which lends more credence to Tonto’s allegations against her. Azuka’s behaviour goes against the grain. She’s such a loser! Goshhhh! (This is such a botched job and I think Churchill should sue her for making his case go south cos with her on his team, he has lost any credibility he had before)

Now I wonder why all these Z list celebs hang around her. Does she have something on them? Terrible, terrible for someone who calls herself a journalist. Bad diction, Poor construction of English, horrible grammar, terrible written English, zero comportment and all round classlessness. Nigeria is in big big trouble with these type of people.

To Tonto: I hope you get to read this. All of this is as a result of your poor choices. I hate to point it out to you at this time, but this is how you made your bed, and lie on it you must. Alas, in Him we have second chances! And yes, you do have another opportunity to rewrite your story. Do not take it for granted.

If I have to be honest, I’ve never been a fan but your recent misadventures caused me to feel human empathy for you and send prayers your way.

May the light of our Heavenly Father shine your way and may he cloud every enemy in darkness. May evil never locate you and yours and may love surround your dwelling place. Rest easy and believe that He will do as only He knows how to do.

P.S
    Tonto free your phone abeg. It’s not everything that happens to you that you share on social media. Be wise! People do no really care whether there’s a plague in your house or if your face is swollen. Keep it on the down low. The world is full of hate. Trust me. Nobody really cares, least of all strangers on social media.

22. Pepi

September 29, 2017 at 3:45 am

Azusa again? This woman is just shameless. Wetin be her own for this matter? Kai! Rada rada.

• Pepi

September 29, 2017 at 3:46 am

Azuka

23. Mama Solo

September 29, 2017 at 5:28 am

Aunty Azuka, remember the day of judgement. What is your gain in all of this shenegians going on?…Human being are despicable and callous.. I hope the money you got,will last you for ever.

24. Dee

September 29, 2017 at 6:42 am

Madam Azuka,abeg learn to mind your business sometimes. It can happen to you too….doing dis to a fellow woman, where is ur dignity and pride as a woman, why not talk about the DV she passed through. Shame on you

25. Jenny

September 29, 2017 at 7:13 am

Dang!!!! Shame on you Azuka. Thought you were about to redeem your image after blowing it with Tiwa savage interview. You are worst girl! Worst than Churchill. Who employed you? Journalist Eliza, journalist my foot. Anumanu!!!!

26. Joy

September 29, 2017 at 7:23 am

What is this Azuka trying to prove. She delights in exploiting people’s predicament to push forward her career. The same thing she did with Tiwa Savage and nearly destroyed the marriage with her exploitative interview.
    Azuka remove your mouth from people’s marriages because God hates divorce. Destroying people’s homes under the guise of journalism is WRONG.
    Just for the record: I am not a friend or fan of Tonto Dikeh.

27. Olabisi

September 29, 2017 at 7:32 am

All my life studying communication and wanting to be a journalist, I have never come across any sentimental piece as this. Azuka you are just a bloody attention seeker, where is the evidence that he didn’t beat her? You show medical reports that can be altered, How do we believe this? The police officer said he came home with lots of girls and it wasn’t okay by the wife and when she complained he left the house to go be with more women. Common she must have felt it was because of this women he has been abusing her in her own home. Not saying tonto is innocent but she did confirm that she scattered everything in the house, so I really don’t see any evidence here. Get your story to be objective not subjective, your questions weren’t of someone that knows nothing but trying to find the truth, you were suggestive more in your questions. Upgrade your degree dear Azuka journalism has left your sentimental ass behind. This is BS

28. Ivy

September 29, 2017 at 7:32 am

If this is how the Azuka does her journalism then it lacks authenticity. I was looking for proof as was written in this article but saw jargons that anyone can forge or fabricate. Ms. Azusa mind your business and don’t open up cans of worms we have already forgotten about. Busybody!!!!

29. Mahka

September 29, 2017 at 7:32 am

Journalist Eliza???, umu igbo.
    A good journalist is a non- partisan one; Azuka learn, they refer to you as ‘seasoned’that means you have many feathers in your cap. Why all this ruckus, ego o ne sef eh nwa ada?

30. The girl who eats jollof

September 29, 2017 at 7:45 am

The only person that Azuka is afraid of is Stella Dimoko Korkus.
    If she hears Stella’s name she will urinate on her body.
    Enemy of progress. Tonto set Stella Dimoko Korkus on Azuka and watch her wither.
    She has the lowdown on her.

31. Annie

September 29, 2017 at 8:27 am

@ijebuijesha can I like you comment more than once?

Haba Azuka, with all these insults biko cheta kwa na, ezigbo afa ka ego!

32. The green lady

September 29, 2017 at 9:23 am

Can we face the real issues here and leave azuka’s english alone. Tonto is a chronic liar, and she is very unstable. She was crying in the interview ffs! Its only a mad person that will go to the extent of cutting up shoes and pouring water in them, break and destroy things and come out and claim domestic violence. She needs help, mental health isnt a joke. #savetontodike.

• Bola

September 29, 2017 at 9:46 am

i pray you never have to go through what will make you doubt your sanity, if you haven’t walked in other peoples shoes, don’t attempt to run in them on social media.

33. Teetee

September 29, 2017 at 9:45 am

I am just here to read the comments. wawu!!!!

34. chi

September 29, 2017 at 9:48 am

where is d evidence pls?????? bellanaija where is d evidence?????? cos I cant see nada

35. Angel

September 29, 2017 at 10:08 am

This lady Azuka , u will regret this. U will never find peace in your life since u have decided to be agent of the devil

36. Omono

September 29, 2017 at 10:15 am

Madam Azuka, you are a pant. A smelly, dirty pant for doing this. Whether or not she lied is none of your business. This is not journalism, this is an attack on her person. You need to go back to school and learn how to do your job. You seem to have a sinister obsession with Tonto and her ex-husband. Go heal yourself, child. I hope you read the comments on BN.

• dazzy

September 29, 2017 at 10:26 am

Pant????? Pant???????????????????? *tears hair* lool…..

37. Anonymous

September 29, 2017 at 11:52 am

What happened to women supporting women? I’m Utterly dissaponted.

38. legaleyes

September 29, 2017 at 12:18 pm

I told you all, that AZUKA is a bitter woman and only interested in breaking homes. We need to check her mental health.

39. o

September 29, 2017 at 12:29 pm

It’s obvious Azuka is on the payroll of Mr church. And she’s going to lose prospective guests on her show. Who wants someone that will turn back n accuse the person like this? What’s her own she has no stake in this marriage. Why take it so personal? It seems she doesn’t have friends that can advise her. The interview was bad enough now this lame vid. SMH

40. Chic

September 29, 2017 at 12:55 pm

But this Azuka is hungry sha…. what nonsense is this???

41. lol

September 29, 2017 at 1:11 pm

Tonto is a liar. I believe Azuka in his. Can you guys who are defending Tonto please tell us if the girl whose clothes she burnt beat her before she burnt it. Tonto has told so many lies that have been uncovered. From the cars, to the brideprice, to her arrest in Ghana. Who is she that Ghana police and Nigerian embassy will lie against her? Come on. Ridiculous. Azuka had every right to investigate this case. The way she destroyed his property is typical of Tonto and we know people don’t have to beat her for her to destroy things. That the man did not send her to the hospital when she destroyed things in his mother’s home and even pushed the mother down says a lot. Some of you here, your husbands would have put you in the hospital for months with swollen faces for that action alone. Tonto is a mental babe and needs help, not attacking who she attacks. Lets be very careful here.

• Sexy O

September 29, 2017 at 2:21 pm

I don’t support azukas aggressive journalism or her professionalism nonetheless Tonto needs mental help. It’s something that is constant. She should start with getting a therapist

42. Sexy O

September 29, 2017 at 2:22 pm

* lack of professionalism*

43. Kam

September 29, 2017 at 3:39 pm

Very Funny…! Shame on you Azuka!

44. yomi

September 30, 2017 at 8:15 am

azuka’s interest in this issue is what i simply cannot wrap around my head, this is wack and unprofessional. the extent to which she went, trying to prove wateva ended up proving nada, instead it earned her more insults- anyone who after dis, still agree to an interview session with dis lady will be sitting on a very long thinnnngg as their case can be visited, revisited, twisted, panel heated, and rearranged, to suit the atmosphere of any wahala related to ur case that wld surface in the future. azuka this is no longer journalism but a personal attack on an individual making us wonder if there are other services u render to churchill to elicit this vested interest of yours.

45. Letty

October 7, 2017 at 2:29 pm

What sane woman hits a fellow woman when she’s down. Arrgghhh. What a hideous way to seek attention