BN TV

All you need to know about the Trending #LooseTalkPodcast with M.I, Osagz, Loose Kaynon & AOT2

BellaNaija.com

BellaNaija - All you need to know about the #LooseTalkPodcast with M.I, Osagz, Loose Kaynon & AOT

Music critic Ayomide O. Tayo otherwise known by his initials AOT2 wrote an article on rapper M.I a few days back. The article was based on a song by another fan of M.I, Kead berating the rapper for “losing” touch with the rap game.

The Chocolate City boss was however not impressed with both the song and the article which pointed out his third studio album “Chairman” as being his weakest release. He made this known via his Twitter account as well.

Read his tweets below:

Editor-in-Chief of Pulse NigeriaOsagie Alonge where the article was published invited M.I to thrash out the issue on his “Loose Talk Podcast” show.

M.I went along with fellow CBN act Loose Kaynon to discuss with AOT2 and Osagie on the “Loose Talk Podcast” and they were on it for 2 solid hours. The points raised in the show by both sides have made the podcast a trending topic.

Watch the video below:

Don’t forget to share your thoughts below.

1. G Boy

September 6, 2017 at 3:28 pm

AOT2 not AOT

2. Ajayi Oluwabukola

September 6, 2017 at 3:58 pm

I seriously do not need to watch the entire clip but the little I watched on Instagram is a eye/ ear sore (do not if that word exists). How will anyone attack another in a discussion so aggressively is beyond my understanding. He seems civilised but acted in the most shallow way anyone should. He isn’t right emotionally because you don’t need to be in the face of anyone in that manner. How dare u tell a rapper his lyrics are wack it simply means he isn’t a rapper. So, so not fair.

3. Meh

September 6, 2017 at 6:25 pm

So… I don’t have time to watch a video that’s 2hrs long yea, but from what I have seen so far, big ups to MI for not flipping out on these childish guys who were obviously PMS(ing). Why so rude though? Did MI steal your girlfriend Osagie? Why are you so emotional? Plus MI has a point about the writing bit, AOT abi what is your name, you can only chat shit about someone when you can beat your chest and say you are also great in your field. And that your writeup went viral does not mean it was good stuff; crap goes viral all the damn time. MI needs to step up his game with the music though, he has relaxed a bit. Osagie needs to get better at his craft before chatting shit.

4. Pat

September 6, 2017 at 11:14 pm

M.i has tune down on his music production for obvious reasons (the label runing,Nurturing budding talents n stuffs) but definitely not in quality, M.i is more administrative now. After Casper on d continent M.i is next for me & pahaps Vector

5. Ela

September 10, 2017 at 4:45 am

Amazing…Bellanaija blocking comments. Third time posting. Third time telling me comment awaiting review. Words not still up…

6. Ela

September 10, 2017 at 4:54 am

Watched it halfway. Had to stop… Was so sad. Na market. Everyone has a right to produce what they want. But when a person has contributed so much to the industry artistically and is as talented as MI and you attack him that way…many shades of wrong.
    I’ve watched many foreign entertainment discusses. How do you sit opposite an artiste (a top artiste) and say ‘Your lyrics were wack… everything wack…’ Wow!!! I cringed in shock! The disrespect…not just because it’s MI but it’s so rude…. Who Are You??!! Not an insulting question but….who are you in terms of relevance and authority to say that to an artiste?
    I’m not a musician. But after the bit I saw I sat in silence for a long time…. MI just showed me how to be a better person, irrespective of whatever field I’m in.
    Our country is tough….if a person has put in so much and succeeded at some level, especially for some years, and helped put our country on the map especially, flipping show.. them..some..respect. Pl….ease. We are so good at killing our own!!!
    I know you guys may be upset at most of the feedback and say ‘We’re just doing our jobs!’ We doing same too using your parameters… we scrutinizing you too using your methods. ‘You guys are wack!’

7. Ela

September 10, 2017 at 5:00 am

First lengthy comment not up. Still waiting… My second comment:

Dear Nigerian Artiste,
    I know how much some of you struggle and do all you can to churn out stuff you think the people should listen to. It can be killing to constantly be on the receiving end of criticism, especially when it’s championed by a few who feel they have the power to determine who should ‘stay alive or die’. They use their ‘ignorant mob/followers’ to champion their rhetoric.
    Don’t die here…if ya people don’t value you, skip into a neighboring country. Ghana, Cameroon, Malaysia… I think it works. Ask Yemi Alade or Eazi. Rule their airwaves. Offer constant thanks in interviews to their country and their people. You’ll be amazed at the Nigerian response. Supremacy battles…smh.
    When someone thrives somewhere else the ‘perceived value’ increases. We then pay double to host ‘our own’.
    Don’t die here…sorry to say, there are too many killers than builders. That’s just the way our frustrated-but-slowly-evolving country works…sigh.
    Best wishes.