It is common knowledge that Nigerians love titles, so Heineken developed a site that confers a title on them.
The inspiration for this comes from the Heineken TVC starring international music star, Jidenna and Heineken Master Brewer, Willem van Waesberghe. The video shows Jidenna reeling out different titles such as Double Chief Master Brewer Sir, HTTP amongst others.
In case you haven’t seen the video, watch it here.
Lots of social media users are already generating hilarious titles for themselves using the Title Generator.
See some of our personal favourites below.
- @Chydee got the title: Baba Agba Ohafia of the West. And he sure looks like one in this picture, doesn’t he?
- Popular OAP, Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi wasn’t left out as she generated the title of… wait for it: “The Khaleesi of Talk Radio”. How apt.
- Twitter User @Queen_nickki also couldn’t keep her title to herself, as she had to ask her followers to help her interprete the title she generated.
- @Lazywrita wrote a memo to his Instagram followers to address him by the new hilarious title he generated from the web platform.Leveller-in-Chief MBBS GCFR…?
- Actor and TV presenter, Uti Nwachuwku joined in and quickly got the title of: The AL Capone of Enjoyment. He obviously looks like he is about to embark on a fun spree.
- Of course, we can’t help but mention the remarkable title bestowed upon Japheth Omojuwa – “Baba Agba Onile Gogoro Oga”. Interesting, right?
What are you waiting for? Go create your own title by logging on to www.morebehindthestar.com. Share with your family and friends and don’t forget to use the hashtag, #MoreBehindTheStar. You can also hit the comment section to tell us some of the hilarious titles you’ve seen or heard – we’d love to hear it.