Returning to Lagos for the third year in a row is the SheHive boot camp hosted by She Leads Africa. The SheHive isa learning and networking experience for women looking to learn about new career opportunities, get advice on theirbusinesses and network with other professionals.
Date: Thursday, October 19th and Friday, October, 20th.
Venue: Ovation Hall, No.3 Idowu Martins Street, Victoria Island.
SheHive Lagos will kick off with the private All Access Sessions for entrepreneurs who want to receive intensive business advice and training on topics such as business development, social media marketing and operations. These sessions are limited to just 20 entrepreneurs.
For professionals, students and side hustlers, the Saturday and Sunday sessions will bring inspirational speakers, fantastic networking opportunities, and access to potential mentors.
Some of the expert speakers sessions include:
- How to fund your I.G dream presented by Derin Adeyokunnu- Co-Founder, Nemsia Studios and ExecutiveProducer, Banana Island Ghost.
- Do you really need a Master’s Degree to besuccessful in Nigeria presented by Kemi Onabanjo– EngagementManager, McKinsey & Company.
- How to take your designs from Africa to the world presented by Jane Michael Ekanem- Celebritystylist and fashion entrepreneur.
- What HR really thinks of your CV presented by Lola Coker- Founder, ResourceNigeria.
- Becoming a super star in the office presented by Hilda Awomolo- Social Media Manager, She LeadsAfrica
She Hive boot camps have sold out in Lagos, Nairobi, andWashington DC so getyour tickets early so you don’t missout!
The boot camp will be held at Our full schedule, moreinformation and tickets can be found at SheLeadsAfrica.org/SheHiveLagos2017.
**Special thanks to our event partners including BellaNaija, our official mediasponsor, and Maggi, our officialcatering sponsor**