On BN Cuisine today, we feature a delicious coconut fried rice recipe by Precious Kitchen.
The coconut fried rice can be used for different occasions; from parties and potlucks to entertaining at home and quick dinners. It is vegan too, which means no meat or chicken or animal protein.
- 2 cups parboiled rice
- 1 can coconut milk (13.5 oz) a 14 oz can will work as well!
- 1 medium onion – chopped
- 1/4 stem leeks – chopped
- 4 cloves garlic – minced
- 1/2 red bell pepper – chopped
- 1 medium carrot – chopped
- 10 green beans
- 1/4 cup frozen sweet corn – rinsed and thawed
- 1/4 cup frozen sweet peas – rinsed and thawed
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 seasoning cubes (Maggi) about 4g per cube
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Watch how she makes it