Scoop

Eva Longoria is Pregnant ?

BellaNaija.com

Hollywood actress Eva Longoria is pregnant, TMZ reports.

According to the US tabloid, Eva Longoria, who is best known for her role as Gabrielle Solis on Desperate Housewives, is pregnant with  her first bun in the oven … and it’s going to be a boy.

TMZ reports that:

Eva and media mogul husband, Jose Baston, are expecting after getting married last year outside Mexico City. Eva’s been married twice, but never had any kids with Tyler Christopher or NBA superstar Tony Parker. Jose already has 4 from a previous relationship.

Read more here.

1. Wii

December 20, 2017 at 4:37 am

She is how old again? 42. Naija women stop putting pressure on yourself to born after 30. Work hard and accomplish goals. Every other thing will happen in its time (best time). Stay woke!!

• Ec

December 20, 2017 at 5:43 am

You are obviously a man. Lol.

• bea

December 20, 2017 at 8:12 am

It does not work lie that my dear.
      No pressures but you can run all of it together.

You find the right man at 18, most definitely go ahead if you are up to it.
      Dont say you want to do one million things then get married.
      everyone has his/her own timing be sensitive enough not to miss your own.

2. Sandra

December 20, 2017 at 6:56 am

Wii, so if I “stop putting pressure on my self” and give birth at 42, when im 52 my first child would be 10? Anyway, every mallam to him kettle. Just do you

• Smh

December 20, 2017 at 7:40 am

*Just do you* but yet you’ve dropped how many comments attacking Wii’s point of view. Plus what does a first child being 10 when you’re 52 have to do with anything? Have you not seen people ttc for years and being joyful when the child comes regardless of their age, you think life always goes as you plan? I laugh in Spanish.

• lilo

December 20, 2017 at 2:41 pm

Eh yah. So 52 year Olds with 10 year old kids should go and jump in a lake? Look, man proposes God disposes. As God wishes, he will bestow kids on whomever he pleases at whatever age or not even give some people spouses nor kids just cos there is no searching of his understanding. You have male PhD holders marrying hairdressers yet female BSc holders no gree find husbands. O ye olorun and it’s not mere mortals’ to figure out. Carry your own kettle and leave others with their destiny

3. Sandra

December 20, 2017 at 7:00 am

Will, plus do you know the dangers of having a baby at this age? she obviously has the finances of tackling them just like Janet Jackson and other wealthy people, but the average Nigerian doesn’t have such finances hence complications arises. like I said, just do you.

• omomo

December 20, 2017 at 11:09 am

sandra don’t bother commenting again..my dear it is much better to have kids earlier biologically and emotionally speaking..i have a friend who had her kid at almost 50 ..she is always so tired and can’t keep up with the energetic kid so the nanny is more of a mum because she gets sent to do the fun stuff with the boy ..anytime i ask lets do go- karting or to the beach or swimming pool she usually declines because its very tasking on her physically…id rather grow with my kids anyway anytime abeg

4. Sandra

December 20, 2017 at 7:02 am

Congratulations pretty Eva, she was my favorite character on desperate housewives.

5. COla

December 20, 2017 at 8:05 am

Have your kids early if you are black. Fibroids are so stupid!

• miss a

December 20, 2017 at 11:44 am

My friend had her first child at 23 and now have four kids at 40, she is battling fibroids as we speak. My sister is 25, pregnant with her first child and she is already battling fibroid, I am in my late thrities, never been pregnant and do not have fibroid. It has little to do with having kids early or not. We need to stop this myths about fibroid and get educated about it.

• Jemimah

December 20, 2017 at 2:19 pm

Fibroids? The miseducation in you is strong!

6. zzzzzzzzzzz

December 20, 2017 at 11:55 am

I think the photo looks more like Jordin Sparks than Eva Longoria

7. bashebony

December 20, 2017 at 11:02 pm

I got married at 27, still ttc four years after. For the fact that Mrs A gave birth 9 months after marriage, doesn’t mean that the same will happen with Mrs B. My people; we can only pray and hope that God will put a smile on our faces regardless of whatever age or time is it we feel we’re ready to be a parent.

8. Comment

December 21, 2017 at 7:15 am

Some of these comments are so mean and thoughtless. How can you judge someone’s situation in life whom you don’t even know and how can you project how it would ffect other peoples lives?
    You think people deliberately choose to be in certain circumstances? A baby is a gift no matter what age. And every individual’s health is different. There are 40 yr olds who are way more healthy and agile than some 20 yr olds.
    My uncle was born by a 47 yr old mother who lived till she was 94 and raised him herself without a nanny! To each his own. Congratulate her and move on Biko!