Relationships

Nollywood Actress Ruth Kadiri is Engaged!

BellaNaija.com

Nollywood actress, Ruth Kadiri got engaged on Christmas Day!

The actress shared the exciting news on her Instagram page where she wrote:

Merry Christmas world. @ 12:15am December 25 2017 I said yes to the man who totally completes me. My daddyyyy, my friend, my brother, my pastor, my perv??? my gossip partner. And my husband to be. God bless you and keep you safe for me. ????

Earlier on she had shared the photo below with her partner which she captioned: My redcap chief.

Congrats to the couple!

1. Temi

December 27, 2017 at 5:19 pm

‘……. My daddy…. My perv…?’ OK.

2. Tayo

December 27, 2017 at 5:52 pm

LMAOOOOOOO IS THAT A TOE RING????? WTF, Why would she take a photo of THAT?

• Abk

December 27, 2017 at 6:31 pm

Foolish comment.

• Pat

December 27, 2017 at 6:39 pm

@Tayo i pray in 2018 u gatherr sense.

• Cocolette

December 27, 2017 at 6:41 pm

When someone you love gives you something, please throw it away because of what people like you will say

• Nito

December 28, 2017 at 7:40 am

I checked the price of rings on Van amstel-they’re expensive. Most people don’t know that a small diamond cost a lot hence the reason why people buy artificial diamond, Cubic Zirconia and other lab produced diamond. Truth is if it is a little rock chances are that it is the real deal and expensive.

• Ginika Udekwe

June 2, 2018 at 8:32 am

Your right and besides not everyone likes it large.

3. BlueEyed

December 27, 2017 at 6:52 pm

I know better and stuff like this at the end of the day are trivial, but honey, must you announce your engagement on social media with a photo of that ring that needs to be seen with a magnifying glass ??

• King Bae

December 27, 2017 at 8:43 pm

Why so bitter and judgmental? Have you received ur own ring? All you negative people, please remain in 2017..

4. Miss Fine

December 27, 2017 at 7:12 pm

some people can be so narrow minded! Ruth congrats deary

5. The Real Oma

December 27, 2017 at 8:08 pm

That caption though, very somehow ?

6. Cocoa

December 27, 2017 at 8:48 pm

I highly disagree that he is your ” pastor, perv and gossip partner” . THESE 3 THINGS CAN NEVER GO TOGETHER.

Please lets be MINDFUL of what we prophesy over our lives. If you want GOD..HAVE GOD in all HIS ENTIRETY.

Congrats Ruth…but i pray this man is your ” Pastor, Prophet, Provider and Protector” because that is what God has called for a Husband to be to his WIfe.

7. Maryjane Blogazine

December 27, 2017 at 10:07 pm

Wow congrats Ruth!

8. JustSaying

December 28, 2017 at 1:58 am

Like all others if you have already had sex and still having it. It’s not going to work.

Plain AND simple

9. Ramona

December 28, 2017 at 2:53 am

Bella why post this now? y’all want her to get dragged. You posted her on ur ig page but turned of the comments then turned it on again. You guys are just looking for clicks . If u like delete this comment

10. person

December 28, 2017 at 3:03 am

i love ruth. congrats girl. those insulting her ring. una no well o. bunch of flamboyant mumus that will rather wear olumo rock size panda than a little jewel worth loads. receive sense in 2018.

11. Mummy yoma

December 28, 2017 at 3:18 am

Not getting people o….. Pastor, perv and gossip partner go together. Married christain couple can pray together, gossip about issues among themselves and still do naughty things together in bed. Congratulations ruth i pray you continue to grow DEEP in love with your pastor and perv.

• Nito

December 28, 2017 at 7:46 am

No Mummy Yoma, pervert is

distort or corrupt the original course, meaning, or state of (something).
      “he was charged with conspiring to pervert the course of justice”
      synonyms: distort, warp, corrupt, subvert, twist, bend, abuse, divert, deflect, misapply, misuse, misrepresent, misinterpret, misconstrue, falsify, garble
      “people who attempt to pervert the rules for their own gain”
      lead (someone) away from what is considered natural or acceptable.
      “Hector is a man who is simply perverted by his .

Might sound cool but it is wrong.

12. Temi Tope

December 28, 2017 at 4:29 am

I DON’T WANT TO BADMOUTH HER MOMENT.. BUT.. RUTH KADIRI… THAT RING OF YOURS.. THAT RING.. OH BOY THAT RING… WELL LIKE THEY SAY: LOVE IS NOT ABOUT MONEY.. BUT POSTING THAT RING.. OF YOURS.. WAS .. HUM..

CONGRATS ANYWAY.. MAYBE THAT IS WHAT YOUR MAN CAN AFFORD FOR NOW.. I AM WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL LIFE TOGETHER AND MANY MORE GIFTS COMING FROM HIM.

CONGRATS.

• person

December 28, 2017 at 5:55 am

sense fall on you. oni panda isonu.

13. Ene

December 28, 2017 at 7:14 am

I like this Lady..she’s a hustler and a hardworking woman..a habit I am trying to develop. Congratulations..you deserve the best!!

14. Pink

December 28, 2017 at 8:54 am

Congratz Ruth!!! Looking forward to that moment too. May ya’ll love eachother like never before 🙂

15. Anonymous

December 28, 2017 at 5:13 pm

A huge congrats girl…… but why the need to prove it’s a diamond ring?

Keeping it hundred is absolute freedom and bliss……….

16. Anonymous

December 29, 2017 at 7:37 am

I hope I’m mistaken but I heard some actresses made a lot from a perverted sexual act called corprophilia (please google it) and the rewards are said to be huge among Dubai arabs. After earning your pay there you can come home and settle down. Hopefully belly achers can also find a pastor and perv to marry them. The end to them justifies the means. Just a diversion. Not aimed at this actress.

• person

December 29, 2017 at 4:30 pm

ewwww.

• John

December 29, 2017 at 4:47 pm

Nope, your are not mistaken..where do you yhink mostbof this nollywood actress like Chika Ike got thier money to build houses and Flex for gram.. na Arab shit they dey chop..it pays well it is an open secret…even beastility is now becoming old fashioned. Behind every successful actress (that owns cars and house(s), there is a tithe-collecting pastor , Alahaji , Arab/lebanese, Big Chief, Politicians in the background.

17. Anonymous

December 29, 2017 at 7:38 am

Be careful tapping into blessings and anointing you don’t understand or know the root??‍♀️

18. Melinda

December 29, 2017 at 11:30 am

Congrats Ruth! So happy for you! I’m a huge fan of your acting. Go Ruth! May 2018 usher in many more happiness for you.

19. Ab

January 20, 2019 at 10:27 am

Woow people!!! You all here been rocking cubic ziconia stones made in the lab and calling someone else’s small. I bet he can show the certificate( because it what they give you when you buy reaaaaal diamonds from van amstel not just recipts) and it will fetch her more money when she pons it than most of you all’s verrry big cubic ziconia fake diamond ring combined. Plus don’t assume she wanted a pretentious ring. Maybe she even chose it herself. Marriage isn’t the ring otherwise pple in hollywood will never get divorced because they wear some of the biggest real diamonds in the word. I know a couple who tired a string around their finger bcos they couldn’t afford a ring, been married 51yrs. Their children got them rings on their 30th anniversary.