Scoop

? Regina Askia Williams celebrates 50th Birthday in Style

BellaNaija.com

Regina Askia Williams celebrated her 50th birthday over the weekend and the Former beauty queen and Nollywood actress stepped out in style.

Regina Askia celebrated her birthday in Abuja on the 16th of December with a series of events including a celebratory dinner. For the dinner the former movie star rocked a gorgeous gold dress, a statement gold jumpsuit and also later changed into a cultural two piece outfit.

Happy birthday Regina!

Outfit 1

Outfit 2

Outfit 3

Photo Credit: Facebook – Regina.a.williams

1. Alex

December 19, 2017 at 9:56 pm

OMG! I can’t believe she’s 50 already! Feels like it was only yesterday I watched her on my TV. A very happy birthday to you Regina. Continue to age with sunshine. Cheers!

2. Cryz

December 19, 2017 at 11:05 pm

How is this a ‘statement’ jumpsuit BN? Happy birthday Regina

3. Biker Chic

December 19, 2017 at 11:46 pm

This obodo abroad nor pay everybody. There is money in Naija. Apart from citizenship, nothing dey abroad.

• vicky

December 20, 2017 at 8:35 am

Who told you so? Pls do not use a person’s story to judge others. Moreover we all have different priorities. Not everyone is cool with being local champion by sucking up to insults from the Nigerian society and system just to make a living.

• Anonymous

December 20, 2017 at 10:46 pm

But some are cool to be second class citizens abroad okwaya? Let us say what nobody is saying – Regina made the biggest mistake of her life marrying that her hair braiding husband. Very irresponsible something. The course of a woman’s life can totally be altered by the type of spouse she ends up with. Regina chose wrong I beg.

4. Cee

December 20, 2017 at 2:33 am

There is money in naija but over 80% of citizens don’t benefit from it. Corruptions is unbelievable, infrastructure get as e be, basic healthcare and education no dey just 5% of the rich can send their kids to good schools. Inflatiin is unbelievable. Economic development we still struggle. Job opportunity nit so great. So this money or wealth u are talking about majority of the citizens don’t benefit from it,

• Cee

December 20, 2017 at 2:35 am

Respons to biker chic”s comment

5. Loki

December 20, 2017 at 6:41 am

Regina Askia is 50?!!!! Damn I’m old!!! No wonder it’s getting harder and harder for me to get out of bed.
    Sorry I made this about me. Happy Birthday Regina.

6. Missappleberry

December 20, 2017 at 9:10 am

Gosh! Regina is 50?! She was my favorite actress back in the day. I just can’t believe how time flies and worse of all, i’m getting older too ?…..happy birthday Regina!

7. Deleke

December 20, 2017 at 11:18 am

The realization hits home when Yvonne Chaka Chaka’s song ‘Umqombothi’ plays and everyone around you hasn’t got a clue what the song is, then you know you are old

• ola

December 20, 2017 at 8:01 pm

This is so true; they played this song at a party I recently attended and it seemed like I was the only one who knew the song.

8. OA

December 22, 2017 at 3:36 am

Ehn, ngwanu, lemme kuku join you na…”jambites are many, looking for boyfriend!”