BN TV

Sisi Yemmie talks Yoruba Demons in New Vlog ? | Watch on BN TV

BN TV

Nigerian lifestyle and food vlogger Sisi Yemmie is out with a new episode of her 2017 Vlogmas series, where she’ll be vlogging everyday till Christmas.

In this episode, Sisi is talking about Yoruba Demons and how ladies should be careful, as they are everywhere.

Watch

1. tunmi

December 15, 2017 at 4:35 pm

The still shot of this Youtube video is a very SEXY shot of Sisi Yemmie!!!!

• BOSS

December 15, 2017 at 8:07 pm

I cannot believe I spent my data watching a girl wash pots.

2. Jide T.

December 15, 2017 at 4:44 pm

Sis yemmie your husband is a YORUBA demon too. Just stfu. I’m tired of all these girls running their mouth about us. If you want to attract YORUBA angel be an angel yourself. If u attract a YORUBA demon then you are a demon yourself

• Beht why

December 15, 2017 at 5:14 pm

Unnecessary!

• Jade edo babe

December 15, 2017 at 5:53 pm

I’m a girl and I’m tired sef. Many of these girls are demon themselves. You attract yourself.
      And demon no get tribe or race.’

• Osa

December 15, 2017 at 11:12 pm

Dont mind them. Yoruba demon yoruba demon, yet every Saturday you watch an ngozi, halima, belema, eloho and omo get married to some yoruba dude. Its not a very nice stereotype whether just for fun or not! ??

3. john

December 15, 2017 at 5:21 pm

@beht why is it unnecessary?..na true he talk…you women don’t like taking responsibilities…You attract what you are …simple and short..Tommorow, a runs girl will be complaining about yoruba demons and men in general..opps…they are already doing it..smh

4. Moniker

December 15, 2017 at 5:36 pm

Is this how vlog is? I will be watching her do laundry, dishes and all? Joblessness is doing me too

• debdeb

December 16, 2017 at 4:54 pm

Yes madam or oga. She is food and lifestyle VLOGGER and BLOGGER. …..if you no wan watch lifestly Vlog, watch something else and leave our amazing sisi yemmie for us .

5. Ije

December 15, 2017 at 9:11 pm

I used to enjoy watching this woman’s vlogs but these days, not so much. Her content lately has been lackluster. I hope 2018 lights a little fire under her butt.

• slice

December 16, 2017 at 2:32 am

you lie. her content is awesome

• Jade edo babe

December 16, 2017 at 2:13 pm

Her content is actually still good. She tried to do different things which is good. I’m just irritated with this yoruba demon tin. But i love sisi yemmi
      Are you subscribed to her since you used to enjoy her. Everybody, subscribe l.There should be no reason why she shouldnt have more subsribers. Her live coverage of banyadesua wedding was awesome.
      Go sisi yemmi

• debdeb

December 16, 2017 at 4:57 pm

lackluster?????? come again please. which part has been lackluster? the fact that she gave us good #BAAD coverage OR the fact that we saw a little of South African from her recent vlogs. OR the fact that she answers some interesting life questions sent to her on her vlogs OR the fact that she puts out the best recipes yet OR the fact that she keeps the ones outside Nigeria missing the Naija culture. lackluster?????

6. June

December 16, 2017 at 12:20 am

Wow !!!! Did we all really watch the same vlog? What did she say that was wrong ? The message was – be careful this Christmas season with respect to relationships ! As a lot of men and women come for the Christmas with the intent of just letting their hair down . Too much bile in these comments. It’s never that deep! Sheesh!

7. Ije

December 16, 2017 at 7:55 am

[email protected] slice. I guess I’m not allowed to have an opinion? Please now, give me permission to express my views based on MY viewing? Pretty please?

• debdeb

December 16, 2017 at 5:01 pm

No body collected your opinion from you oo. You should have said “her content has been lackluster in MY OPINION”…cause youre making it souund like that is the case when its not and if na like that, we have to correct that statement.