Scoop

Cashing In ?! Get the Scoop on Laura Ikeji Kanu’s New Book “How to Make Money on Instagram”

BellaNaija.com

There are so many opportunities for entrepreneurs out there and Laura Ikeji Kanu is cashing in on one of them.

The social media influencer has revealed her newest project, a book titled “How to Make Money on Instagram“. The book will serve as a brand influencer guide.

After teasing her followers for the past couple of days, she unveiled the book on Instagram saying:

Few years ago I joined Instagram and started posting pictures. I went from 100 followers to 1k followers, and 1k to 5k and from 5k to 20k, I was tagged as attention seeking and loud, some said annoying and many called me jobless.  Lol, I disregarded all the smerk talks and continued to make my page fun, I introduced videos, fun videos, dance videos, happy vidoes that made people look at me differently, and kept them glued to my page. And my followers went from 20k to 50k . As soon as I got to 50k my life changed, I was getting freebies like crazay, a few people recognised me in public and I made my first N100k from just posting fun videos.

Fast forward.. Went from 50k to 500k, now almost 700k. everything I get is free, l make a lot of mobey, different endorsements, different paid ads, opened my dream fashion store, thousands of young people get inspired by Me and I got famous from just dedicating my time to  this platform called Instagram.

I wrote this book to teach young people that there is more to Instagram than just being there.  U too can make money on Instagram.  Kindly read my book HOW TO MAKE MONEY ON INSTAGRAM.

Its easy, read my guide. My book.

Laura reveals that in the past couple of hours of the news being shared, there have already been 300 copies sold.

Watch her excited announcement below.

Haaaaaaaaaaa mama I made it!!!!! I am the latest author in town

A post shared by Laura Ikeji Kanu (@lauraikeji) on

1. Uhm

January 26, 2018 at 6:51 pm

Is this all there is to life? How to make money? How to gain more followers on instagram? So this is what we want the younger generation to grow up thinking? Men I love Nigeria and all but we must do better as a country. God bless this great country.

• j,jhjh

January 26, 2018 at 7:50 pm

you be ode!!, dont you earn a living? how does what she does or another person affect the younger generation negatively? people makes millions of dollars on ig and companies make money too via ig whats wrong with it? isnt important to teach the generation how to be more self sufficient? what doo you do ti impact the younger generation? you are just a fooooool!!!

• Gyasi

January 26, 2018 at 10:05 pm

Shut up and try to live your own life as you deem fit.

2. Molly

January 26, 2018 at 6:53 pm

I’ll advise you read your lullaby to your husband so he might learn a thing or two and leave his brothers family alone and start something tangible.

• Cocolette

January 26, 2018 at 10:28 pm

Fatality! ? *shivers*

• Fizzy

January 26, 2018 at 10:48 pm

The girl is making money and you are gathering likes on Bella Naija. Shior

• Vicky

January 27, 2018 at 8:18 am

Molly leave her husband out of it. Change your ancient mentality. A woman is not attached to her husband
      This is her ow business

• Abi

January 27, 2018 at 9:53 am

A progressive angle; in spite of her husband’s alleged moochy lifestyle she’s independent and carving out a living from something fun.

3. Cynical

January 26, 2018 at 6:55 pm

Oh Lawd…….
    Anyway,I guess its the era of books?,everyone wants to have author attached to their name. If Toke could do it,I can do it too.??

• Molley

January 27, 2018 at 2:21 pm

@fizzy! Making money indeed. All smokes!! . If indeed, she is making money then she should give bring her husband in on the cash (yes I said it again husband!) Wake up from that slumber you fell into, you are drowning.

4. clever

January 26, 2018 at 7:04 pm

This girl is clever; i like her can do attitude.

• Gyasi

January 26, 2018 at 10:07 pm

Same way her sis Started, today look at her? Linda don get mouth die.

5. MrsO

January 26, 2018 at 7:13 pm

This is a joke right?

• word

January 26, 2018 at 8:05 pm

No, unfortunately it’s not. We will all have to get with the program. The funny thing is I just have a feeling it will sell.

6. Majestic

January 26, 2018 at 7:18 pm

Laura is one hustler. It has paid off dear. Congrats.

7. Ottawa Queen

January 26, 2018 at 7:21 pm

Nice one Laura baby! Hope ur husband has read this book too? So he can make money as well this way and leave his brother alone!!. . .^drops mic^!

8. John Matilda

January 26, 2018 at 7:54 pm

I’m here for Molly and Ottawa queen, I hope her husband was the first person she gave the book to and I hope to God the English in that book is easy coz I hear her husband can’t…. Lip sealed

9. CECE

January 26, 2018 at 8:10 pm

All this money and those knuckles cannot be hydrated back to life?So much for a book.Ngwanu!please those that can buy and read start reviewing because my 1 Naira is not for how to make money on instagram.Such goals?followers that can Haven bad belle and vanish in a day.Amara wrote a book to right?

10. buki

January 26, 2018 at 9:22 pm

It’s easy to want to hate on her, but mba, I cannot knock her hustle. Go girl!

11. Kea

January 26, 2018 at 9:31 pm

???????????????????????????????????? Naija razz United. All they do is sell hair, shoes, fashion, bags and now new career gaining followers on Instagram cos they seem themselves brand influencers. Brand influencer my foot. You Laura ikeji, what and who are you influencing, oh let me remember your razz illiterate followers

Think out of the box and surprise me with a more intellectual and better business plan, your simpletons are too predictable. So basic. Naija and their praise of mediocrity surpasses any other country I’ve seen.

• Re: Kea

January 29, 2018 at 6:17 pm

You forgot one, ”hate on others on Instagram!”. Miss Abroad sophisticated United, rada rada

12. jane

January 26, 2018 at 10:23 pm

I don’t get why some Nigerians are always hating. They always try to look for a dent in someone’s hustle. She wrote a book and some are dragging her husband about what his in-law said.
    Am not a Laura Ikeji fan but please let’s applaud the girl for achieving a feat in her life. Perhaps what some people are still dreaming to do. People are making money off social media now.. so give her a break. If you don’t want to read the book Waka pass.

13. isidore mbianda

January 26, 2018 at 10:26 pm

quite a lovely path but not everyone can follow same,stay secured and focus on the present while working on the future…congrats laura ,hows linda?

14. Baba

January 26, 2018 at 11:51 pm

Congrats…Your best decision was the day you stopped medling and defending Linda.I wish you all the best.I hope the book is available online to buy.

15. The real dee

January 27, 2018 at 4:23 am

‘Smerk’ talks, ‘crazay’, ,’l’ make a lot of ‘mobey’.

If a simple short instragram post is buzzing with errors, I wonder what kind of errors will be in a book.
    Hopefully, the publisher has a good editor.

• Liz Bennet

January 27, 2018 at 9:06 am

You wrote “instragram”. You know what that means? That anyone can make spelling errors, even you. Give the girl a break!

16. Eve

January 27, 2018 at 11:17 am

I’m surprised that Linda hasn’t pot this on her blog yet, I sense something here?

17. Lucinda

January 27, 2018 at 3:52 pm

I used to see her as one annoying money miss road before but I now admire how she turned her life around. With her clothing store plus payporte endorsement and now this book, Laura weh done ??????. She will also charge people to advertise on her page. If she charges 20k per post and she gets to advertise every other day, I mean, that’s significant multiple streams of income. This just stressed a fact we’ve known for years: it’s women holding down many Nigerian homes. Look at her half tucked in crispy white shirt and beautiful nails. This is a good come up. Don’t lie, we all pray for one kind of come up. I only wish she had a more grounded and supportive husband. Abi, Is this asking for too much? Doesn’t she deserve a better man? Most of the time, I think she settled to avoid spinsterhood like Linda and also with the hope that the Kanu family name will help. It’s given her a negative reputation now. Maybe women can’t have it all ☹.

Best of luck Laura.

• imose

January 27, 2018 at 10:11 pm

I know right ! In fact , we as humans can’t have it all at once ! It’s one step at a time .
      All the best Laura ??????

18. saide

January 29, 2018 at 8:07 am

do they have a younger sister maybe named lindell? They can start a reality show too and become Nigeria’s “L” clan.