News

#PMBInLagos: Naomi Campbell, Tinubu, Ambode join Buhari on Tour of Eko Atlantic City

President Muhammadu Buhari concluded his two-day visit to Lagos with a tour of Eko Atlantic City, Victoria Island.

The president was joined by All Progressives Congress (APC) national leader Bola Tinubu, Lagos governor Akinwunmi Ambode, and British model Naomi Campbell.

See photos below:

1. olajumoke

March 30, 2018 at 3:43 pm

pardon me o… is there no other person to invite than Naomi campbell.?

2. GYOnlineNG.COM

March 30, 2018 at 3:48 pm

So finally my Sugar Mummy is in Lagos!!

3. tunmi

March 30, 2018 at 4:28 pm

Naomi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but wait… is this a photoshoot?

4. o

March 30, 2018 at 4:29 pm

What is Naomi looking for here? This Ambode sef. First he shut down the state for a whole day then he’s wasting money bringing Naomi Campbell for this. Mschewww

5. Confuzzled

March 30, 2018 at 4:43 pm

Lol I can only laugh.

6. Lol

March 30, 2018 at 5:04 pm

Bizarre, even Naomi can’t make Buhari look good. As in the convo that went on to make this happen…just bring a celebrity…oyinbo fine gel…first the Luther family then this. How about commission a hospital that is so well equipped that you won’t have to travel for whatever ailment you are suffering from…as in even his Arab brothers invest in infrastructure.

• tunmi

March 31, 2018 at 1:35 am

It’s not enough to have a well-equipped hospital, what of the staff? The security? Having available resources?

Better he go abroad than have to shut down an entire hospital

7. ijebujesha

March 30, 2018 at 5:22 pm

Why are these jobless clowns bringing all these people. I honestly don’t understand, to what end is it? MLK family, Naomi Campbell? Hs Nigeria now turned to a show or what? Smh.

8. Emmanuel

March 30, 2018 at 5:24 pm

Where is Fashola ooooooooooooooo!, You cannot take his glory.

9. Lala

March 30, 2018 at 5:41 pm

That’s SUPERMODEL Noami Campbell to you ?. Please don’t hate on a player, pretty much free money ?

10. Lynn

March 30, 2018 at 5:43 pm

My own annoyance is that it’s looking like our own president is privileged to meet with her! Abeg ayam not understanding!

11. GYOnlineNG.COM

March 30, 2018 at 5:54 pm

She wasn’t invited by Baba as everybody think, She’s in Lagos for Arise Fashion Week..

12. Lilo

March 30, 2018 at 6:51 pm

Nigeria and its radarada tins. Mschewwwwwe

13. Anon

March 30, 2018 at 7:00 pm

She likes Presidents. Hugo Chavez, Charles Taylor and now Muhammadu Buhari. LOL! She called Nelson Mandela her grandfather.

14. omomo

March 30, 2018 at 7:52 pm

she isin lagos for fashion week if you guys read regular news apart from blogs you would have known about her pending visit for weeks

15. Fleur

April 1, 2018 at 3:23 am

I cant imagine what would have happened if I had shown up and said I was a Nigerian intent on witnessing teh ribbon cutting ceremony upfront. They would have put a hook in my throat and dragged me out of there. But American shows up and our inferiority complex falls out of the box totally unpackaged and in full view

• AV

April 1, 2018 at 10:00 pm

American???Which American? If you are referring to Naomi Campbell, she is British..
      Naomi Campbell,, I know Charles Taylor gave you diamonds, but I beg you, I beg you well well, don’t leave the country with any of our National treasures. as gifts..
      Enjoy Arise Fashion Week.

16. Lovelyhannah

April 3, 2018 at 9:12 am

Nigerian govt officials are indeed brainless! What significant achievement does Naomi Campbell have that you had to bring her to EAC launch, O I forget She was there to fish for a highest bidder in her trade. Silly people that’s why the Nation is at its lowest ebb.

17. Lovelyhannah

April 3, 2018 at 9:17 am

By the way look at the way the mumu in flowing blue Babariga is staring at her ode man!