BN TV

Laura Ikeji Kanu talks her Brand, Book & Family with Salma Phillips on “Lunch with Salma” | Watch on BN TV

Media personality Salma Phillips hosted social media influencer and author Laura Ikeji Kanu on her new talk show ‘Lunch with Salma‘.

On this episode, Laura talks to Salma about her journey and the challenges she faced along the way, her family and the influence her sister Linda Ikeji had on her career.

Watch:

1. Letty

April 2, 2018 at 11:56 am

Train wreck “interview” what in the world is going on with her face? Nigeria has become a cesspool of crap

• Laura Ikeji Fan

April 2, 2018 at 3:08 pm

Shut up! what has Laura done to you Haters? what exactly is wrong with her face and the interview? Broke B*****CHES and guys will be the first to insult her! she just signed a multi million Naira endorsement with a phone company! she has another deal with payporte! but leave it Nigerian females to keep insulting and coming for this girl! THE GANG FAN FOR LIFE!

• Anon

April 2, 2018 at 6:58 pm

That’s her real face. No photoshop 🙂

2. Asanté

April 2, 2018 at 3:27 pm

My goodness. The Salma lady was indirectly shading Vimbai, and as a journalist or host you should be indifferent. I am Ghanian and I can honestly say Nigerian women have insecurities and its a shame. First she referred to Vimbai as Ex reality star? Is it me or I am just reaching? Vimbai is a well known TV presenter who replaced Toke Makinwa on the Mo show, I can’t say much for you and your youtube show, maybe when you. get on television you can be on Vimbai”s Level as for now remain on your youtube show and keep shading people who are on television.

• kukuma

April 2, 2018 at 7:03 pm

this interview was just … My Goodness.. The interviewer needs a lot of a work.. His is below mediocre..
      @Asante your comment is unnecessary… So Ghanaian women don’t have insecurities? really? even if she shaded vimbai couldn’t that just be her own personal flaws.. is it today that people shade others? not even saying she was right but come on.. And I also don’t like Vimbai… come and beat me

• Faith

April 2, 2018 at 9:03 pm

@Kukuma When you secure your bag with your own talk shows, notice I said showsss and its aired on Dstv , then you can castigate others and drop your opinion about who can present and who can’t, Rubbish.. Back handed compliment..

• Janet

April 2, 2018 at 10:29 pm

Sweetheart Salma has 3 shows on DSTV 2 talk shows and a series she produced for Mnet. her Salma show airs on Africa magic as we speak so I don’t understand what you are saying

• Susan

April 3, 2018 at 6:35 am

She has her show on TV Madam…Africa magic urban and family..Lol

• Shandi

April 9, 2018 at 1:35 am

The fact that you said Nigerian women have insecurities because of the video you watched and the Nigerian women you’ve met, shows you’re extremely shallow and unreasonable. I have met many Ghanaian ladies who’re lazy and not hard-working; I’ll be however stupid like you to generalize and say that Ghanaian women are lazy cause 45% of the Ghanaian women I know and have worked with are lazy. Please, invest in a brain Asante. Also try to be practical when making/leaving comments.

• Shandi

April 9, 2018 at 1:36 am

Just so you know, Vimbai didn’t replace Toke. Toke left like Michelle Dede.

3. Kemi

April 2, 2018 at 3:35 pm

I can’t stand this Laura, she is annoying and that Salma is beginning to get on my nerves, she is so extra. What is with the laughing and rolling her eyes? wondering why she is so different on this show thou on her salma show she seems to be all bougee, I see thats not working for her so let me be ratchet. bye, horrible interview

4. Mimi

April 2, 2018 at 4:51 pm

Only negative comments as usual..Shame on us we can do better!!! What has Laura done to you guys thou? Like I honestly want to know? Now u people are even dragging the poor host into it cos it’s Laura Ikeji she interviewd? Shame

5. Loool

April 2, 2018 at 5:47 pm

This host seems very disengaged and bored, not a good look for a talk show host.
    Laura, I actually feel for her, can;t be easy to be this hated by Nigerians. On the other hand, I remember when Linda started and she would put people’s pictures up as bait post for her audience to tear them apart, so maybe this is the karma result of all that. if you sow wind you reap whirlwind.

6. A.D.A.

April 2, 2018 at 6:32 pm

Her wig is crooked…

7. sandra

April 2, 2018 at 7:05 pm

Too much bleaching, too much makeup,too much hair,too much fake accent, too much everything. Nawa, Laura take it easy biko.

• Somto Jaja

April 3, 2018 at 1:07 pm

Salma is naturally light skinned thou! Her mum is half polish half Kalabari. I think Laura is a sweetheart she comes off nice and humble on Instagram. I kinda enjoyed the interview! * Kanyeshrug* ….

8. Hadiza

April 3, 2018 at 12:11 am

Shade*** not Share

9. Marsala

April 3, 2018 at 7:08 am

Please, where is this Laura’s akkkkSeeeeentttt from bikonu?

• Dddemre

April 3, 2018 at 10:28 pm

It from television….same way Toke Makiwa acquired it

10. sasha

April 3, 2018 at 1:31 pm

this was actually really nice.glad to see a different side of her.