BN TV

“She’s the only woman that I know that will treat my kids like her kids” – WATCH Davido share Reasons why he Loves Girlfriend Chioma in this VLog

BellaNaija.com

Davido and girlfriend Chioma‘s love has taken over social media today… and we’re here for it.

The music star released a song about her called “Assurance”, he threw two birthday parties for her and topped things off with a 45Million Naira Porsche as a birthday gift.

Twitch, from Davido’s crew, has started a vlog series on “The Davido and Chioma Experience” and in the first episode we get to see BTS footage from Chioma’s birthday celebrations.

In this episode we also get to hear Davido share the reasons why he’s head-over-heels in love with Chioma and why he will “spend the rest of (his) life with her for sure”.

Watch below.

1. Lilo

May 1, 2018 at 11:48 pm

The return of Tuface and Annie idibia

2. Ec

May 2, 2018 at 12:18 am

Women! Forever compromising since 19 brukutu

3. PD Young Billionaire

May 2, 2018 at 1:46 am

I hope you will respect her enough not to have more baby mamas.

4. Tootsie

May 2, 2018 at 1:54 am

She’s not all that. I’m sure she has a good heart. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. My question is, you haven’t ‘wifed’ her and you’re buying her an ultra luxury car? What happens after you ‘wife’ her? Not being a hater, just thinking out loud…sounds like he’s in love. Time will tell…to each his own!

5. OA

May 2, 2018 at 2:18 am

Na wah oh! Odindi Porsche! So these ppl got it like that? Ordinary how much, I’m sweating and saving every last penny, just so I can buy. My 2018 goal is to “kolo” (long cal piggy bank) any amount of money I get. No frivolities this year rara at all!

6. OA

May 2, 2018 at 2:19 am

I meant local piggy bank. O ma wa ga oh…auto correct yi sef.

7. Anonymous

May 2, 2018 at 3:17 am

Where are her parents? I cannot imagine bringing a porshe home at 23 from a ‘boyfriend’ and not fiance. She seems to have so much time to jet set around the world. Isn’t she in school? I pray she has her education together, and a way to support herself…..No matter how rich a man is, always good to have your own. That is my only advice to her. Otherwise, I wish them well. Young love is ALWAYS such a beautiful thing!

• Kim

May 2, 2018 at 10:22 am

My exact thought. Where are the parent?

• bolintin

May 2, 2018 at 11:06 am

I had the same thought yesterday.
      Like are her parents happy she is in the news for this?
      Do they fear for her happiness, the health implication of having sex with a loose man at 23? the bruhaha that this will bring for her. THE distraction to their dream for her? If David is a husband material with his current lifestyle etc.

I know I am not happy for her at all and I am not hating i just feel some sort of pity and fear really.

• courage

May 2, 2018 at 11:58 am

asked my husband this same question yesterday….

8. Smackdown

May 2, 2018 at 3:45 am

Emmm abeg, with 30 billion for the account, even Bobrisky will treat your kids like his/hers.

• Jam

May 2, 2018 at 9:00 am

So not true

9. Comment

May 2, 2018 at 5:11 am

Looooool exactly smackdown!

10. Lliki

May 2, 2018 at 6:29 am

BN commentators are full of hate and bile….. What did Davido did to y’all that you angry ? ladies (even though most of you doesn’t deserve to be called a lady) hate him with so much hatred.

Two young people are in love, please, let them…

Angry birds,
    And…….. BN you can use my comment as hot spice for your afang soup…. Because, I also know that you encouraged all these women with ugly hearts.

11. That stage you cant fit pass

May 2, 2018 at 7:01 am

Davido is such atalented musician but when it comes to relations “he is a baby boy’ a “toddler” – he has a lot to figure out about himself!

watching him take center stage on a serious love relationship, to me offers the prospects of learning nothing! absolutely tiddly squat nothing! Coz one is a woman and the other an over grown little boy. extreme emphasis on preadolescent ‘Little’

• Jam

May 2, 2018 at 9:00 am

See your mouth like tiddly squat

12. Marlee

May 2, 2018 at 7:30 am

How old is this girl again. She looks 30something

• Olo

May 2, 2018 at 11:09 am

Didn’t you know that gbenshing makes you look old.

13. omomo

May 2, 2018 at 8:02 am

awww david is in luuuuve .. she must have something he truly cherishes because he has seen a lot of girls …..i wish them the all the best and hope he will encourage her back to school perhaps in the US ….

• Grace

May 2, 2018 at 8:20 am

go to school keh.

uncle say he has found nanny for all his children, you’re talking about school.

The nanny will drive the kids to school in a porsche while the baby mamas receive child support, the side chicks get some stipends and wild times but nanny gets the porsche and a music video.

life is good

14. ifiiii

May 2, 2018 at 9:25 am

This is so sweet. He loves her for sure!! I hope it lasts,

15. tomato baby

May 2, 2018 at 10:20 am

I don’t think this babe is Annie… I think she is sharper than that. this babe will collect porshe, collect house, open a restaurant, open boutique. be the go to chef for all of lagos’ big parties. I want to just wait for this to unfold.

And for those asking where are her parents.. pls She is 23. not a child. she certainly is not the only 23 year old fending for themselves on lagos

• Simsi

May 2, 2018 at 2:23 pm

Thank you o. i graduated uni at 19. Got my first apartment at 21. I’m 23 now and i’ve been leaving on my own and fending for myself since. She went to Babcock, so i’m pretty sure she’s done with school

16. Tito

May 2, 2018 at 9:17 pm

But people on the island already know he is dating that chick from @justdodo.ng. can’t remember her name but the smoke will clear soon