Music

D’banj shares Snippet of New Song Dedicated to Wife Lineo ❤

BellaNaija.com

D’banj just shared a snippet of his new single dedicated to his wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow.

This comes a few days after he thanked everyone for their love and support following the loss of their son, Daniel III.

The title of the song is yet uncertain but D’banj shared the snippet via Instagram with caption:

“Together We Will Pass Every Test That We Pass Through.  This Is For You My ❤️ #whatIwant #LetterToMyWife #Everything #MamaDaniel 8/8/18”

1. Tee

August 8, 2018 at 10:59 am

This just makes my heart smile

2. Siye

August 8, 2018 at 12:44 pm

Good one Dapo. I can’t help but think though, if Dbanj was with that boy and she was in the States like he was and this tragedy struck, I don’t think she would be dedicating any song to him or telling him it’s alright. I am sure that it would be blame, blame, blame from her. Dapo is a VERY mature man. It the roles were reversed, their marriage would probably have ended. Mischewww!Me I won’t console anybody that was supposed to be the child’s care taker. Nope!

• Patrick

August 8, 2018 at 12:57 pm

No if’s, its grief time. No blame either here a child was lost let them get through it all in one piece. Even you feel the hurt it’s in your comment.
      Take heart Dbanj and Lineo and all who have been touched
      God bless!

• Florence

August 8, 2018 at 4:51 pm

That is why you are not D’banj. That is why D’banj is mature and you are not. It is clear you have not seen much in life. I perceive ignorance from your comment. When life happens to you, you will be more gracious and your perspective will change. You dont know the story behind the demise. You automatically assume that his wife is to blame. Anyway, let me not say too much because you clearly dont know better. You will grow one day. Cheers.

• Siye

August 8, 2018 at 6:49 pm

Oh shut up!! You don’t know me or my age or how ”grown” I am. That child drowned in a pool in THEIR house!!!!!! Omg! Is it because it is Nigeria?? In saner climes somebody would be facing child negligence charges! Don’t come for me with your sentimental BS. If that child drowned in at a school’s event or with somebody else in charge, the person or the organisation would be facing criminal charges regardless. Just shut up with your baseless talk about ignorance. If you don’t know what happened to the child, say you don’t and don’t assume nobody does.

• DEEETEEE

August 8, 2018 at 5:16 pm

This type of statement is why so many people are backwards. Please no need for it. May God teach us how to mourn when others mourn, and rejoice when others rejoice. Amen

I know what it is to loose a child….it is indeed unending and unbearable pain. I am glad their solace is in God — without God comforting one, its a sore that stays open for eternity; but God heals the sore and makes it look like it never happened. I pray God keep you both and may your test of LOVE never drift you apart.

P.S — Dbanj is truly matured, love THIS A LOT!!!!!

No Blame Here On Both besides no one is above mistake or error. God will multiply that which you lost. praying for triplets. 🙂

• Babym

August 8, 2018 at 7:38 pm

OMG r u insane??? How can anybody be so WICKED!!! A mother and father have lost their child and u r talking about u won’t console them!!! ??? what kind of evil black heart do you have! Jesus Christ has she not suffered enough??? What more punishment do u want bestowed on her! U just said in ur second comment that we don’t know you but u r quick to pass stupid judgment on another person! U said nobody knows the details of what happened but u have already very foolishly and wickedly concluded what happened!! What type of wicked madness is this! I’m so pissed, r u perfect??? R u God! Total rubbish mscheew!

• TEE

August 9, 2018 at 1:37 pm

Your type of stupidity is UNIQUE!

3. Californiabawlar

August 8, 2018 at 4:34 pm

Es sir, how do i say this?…. Your head is not correct. Nope not one bit.

4. Californiabawlar

August 8, 2018 at 4:37 pm

My sincere condolences to Dbanj. My you and your wife receive comfort. I can’t even imagine his pain… combined with the fact that they have to deal with their loss in public.

5. Baybie

August 8, 2018 at 8:05 pm

Nice one Banga Lee. Stay strong!

6. preshhh

August 17, 2018 at 8:58 am

where is dedication s0ng for your S ON? MU MU.