Relationships

Ted Abudu just said YES to her Heartthrob!

BellaNaija.com

Ebony Life TV producer Ted Abudu is officially off the market!

The daughter of media mogul Mo Abudu  said yes to her man while on vacation to celebrate his birthday.

Ted took to her Instagram page to share photos of her bling alongside an adorable picture of herself and her husband to be. She captioned the photos: “My heart! “Think I may need goggles” I love you and I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you…”

1. Dayo

August 3, 2018 at 8:11 am

“Ted Abudu’s Man”?! Not a good omen for anyone when your name is deemed unimportant in a coupling announcement, but I now realize how some women must feel…. 🙁

• ?

August 3, 2018 at 8:26 am

Just go and sit down somewhere, please.

• nene

August 3, 2018 at 8:29 am

Very bad, if you must announce it then wait till youmhave found his name. Lets wait for the wedding and see if they would still ignore him and his family. God help the guy if he is not yoruba because him and his family would be over shadowed.

• akama

August 3, 2018 at 10:27 am

Actually, I like the fact that she didn’t mention his name. The less I know about her and celebrities in general the better.

• 9ja

August 3, 2018 at 8:24 pm

@akama, in that case why announce it all? smh

• Cocoa

August 3, 2018 at 1:56 pm

“Him and his family will be overshadowed..”

The things some of you worry about sef. Lol.

• 9ja

August 3, 2018 at 8:59 pm

???

Dayo, you will not kill me. It’s not that serious but you are nonetheless right. When it comes to weddings the feminist ideology of gender parity often suddenly goes out the window and the dude can sometimes be effectively little more than an accessory (the announcement here being ‘I am engaged’ rather than ‘we are engaged’). Didn’t you see how many females here instinctively leapt to Ms. Abudu’s side? Bros, just keep your head down on this one. Lol!

2. Ec