WEEKEND LUV – THE GREEN EDITION

Posted on Friday, November 3rd, 2006 at 5:10 PM

By BellaNaija.com

Hello Everyone,
I am soo sorry this is late…
Hope u guys had a great week…I had a very interesting week…so many random things happened…
I am planning so many things right now…I really hope it all works out…don’t worry I’ll keep you guys in the loop!
Thanks for all the comments and the advice you gave Miss CYCATYS yesterday…I hope that it helps her out!
Meanwhile, I updated the ThisDay Festival post about a week ago but people seem to have missed it so you can check out clearer pics, the link to the ThisDay Style coverage etc…HERE
Here is ThisDay Style Special Edition Roundup of the event – …HERE
Enjoy!

Blogs
My Life Testimonies’ Blog
This is such a beautiful blog. It is so inspirational and takes you through the ups and downs, the joys and the triumphs of the blogger. Check it out – HERE

Broccoli’s Blog
This is a very interesting blog touching on a lot of interesting albeit controversial topics…it’s a very interesting read – HERE

Funmi Iyanda’s Blog
TV Personality Funmi Iyanda now how a blog…Funmi is really a bold and vivacious woman who is passionate about Nigeria. Check out her blog – HERE

Links
Mona’s blog
has a very very HOT True Love May Exclusive…Luv it! – HERE

Icy’s blog
is still very very hot – HERE

BGT
the celebration of young Nigerian women is still in full swing..don’t miss it! – HERE

Hits
Freestyle Feat. 2Face – Sip Easy – Audio
This is a hot song! Currently taking over the charts in Nigeria. Freestyle (Formerly of Trybesmen) is really doing big things with his debut solo….Check this out

I’ll add more songs and reupload the ones from last week during the weekend so make sure you come back!

Anyway, hope you have a great weekend!

***I am updating my blog links this weekend and so please leave a comment including your blog address. Thanks!!!!

Be Sociable, Share!
  • Custom Search
  • 23 Comments on “WEEKEND LUV – THE GREEN EDITION”

Comments
    • teekay November 3, 2006 at 6:12 PM

As usual thanks for the songs bella, but one thing, the link doesnt seem to be working, looking forward to hearing the song.

• Mona November 3, 2006 at 6:17 PM

wow a lot of pics i hav2 say…nice update on the thisdaystyle

the music link isnt working oh. Holler!

Check out my true love exclusive xx

• Bella Naija November 3, 2006 at 6:30 PM

Thanks ladies….the links should be working now! Great jon Mona…I have included u in the links!

• zaiprincesa November 3, 2006 at 6:48 PM

crap… someone always beats me here..lol.oh well, i was starting to wonder if u were gonna give us our wknd edition today..lol..Great post as usual. Interesting blogs..especially the brokeinthe uschic. Thnx for the free music babes. Have a gr8t weekend!

• nosa101 November 3, 2006 at 8:25 PM

The sip easy link aint working

*sob*

• Bella Naija November 3, 2006 at 8:34 PM

@zai…lol…u will be first one day

@nosa – i fixed it…try again…have a great weekend

• Mari November 3, 2006 at 9:05 PM

Nice, will check out the music link once I get off work.

Have a great weekend, babes!

• Anonymous November 3, 2006 at 9:29 PM

loooooool, i heard that sip easy song and i thot it was danfo drivers….but i agree it is hot hot hot hot

as for that broccoli, i was too irritated to read further…

• nosa101 November 3, 2006 at 9:41 PM

Thanks Bella

• NaijaBloke November 3, 2006 at 11:47 PM

Nice song though …

• ABBEY November 4, 2006 at 12:26 AM

love the model’s fresh-meet-ethnic look.

• broccolimakesmepuke November 4, 2006 at 4:32 AM

@ Bella thanks for the shout out. I loooooooove your blog,the songs are always a nice treat for the weekend.

@ anonymous all I can say is hhhhhhhhhhhm. Irritating? Please don’t stop by again if it offends you that much. My opinions are just that, MY opinions. I don’t want to have to defend the topics I choose to anyone. Thanks.

• Angie November 4, 2006 at 8:47 AM

Thanks bella. Was already waiting for your weekend luv(…esp cos of the free muzik).
      Have a great week.

• Anonymous November 4, 2006 at 10:39 AM

@broccoli
      i didnt say i was offended, i said i was irritated…big difference, IMO. you’re just vexing urself with all these extrapolations

i felt your approach was abrasive, very ITK, like whoever held different opinions was a mugu or sumn…that was what irritated me…but it is my fault for thinking u were seeking dialogue on your blog, when you were just stating ur opinion

• Icy November 4, 2006 at 11:45 AM

Bella mo dear.. wuurup babe.. great entry… Who’s the model? very nice look. Thanks for all the links. Good looking out mama! Have a heck of a lovely wkd.. and yes we want to hear all the good news that is happening o!

• 2plus2 November 4, 2006 at 10:09 PM

Thanks for all the interesting links

• deka November 5, 2006 at 4:09 AM

thanks bella for the shout out…
      love ur blog …..i am dying to hear the new song from FAZE’ kolomental’…bella if u have it please upload/download.. read about it from http://www.vibedownloads.com/newsletter

• broccolimakesmepuke November 5, 2006 at 8:15 AM

@anonymous vexed?Not in the least. There is nothing wrong with dialogue but if the dialogue irritates you isn’t it rational that you keep out of the discussion? Anyway as I stated earlier not going to defend my blog, it is what it is. I would love to hear from people and I actually like dissenting opinions because they make me see the other side but I won’t apologise for my views.

@ Bella really sorry I had to have this convo on your blog. Not trying to hijack your blog, it won’t happen again.

• Desola November 5, 2006 at 11:30 AM

I’m absolutely disgusted and have no iota of respect for those Nigerians who deemed it fit to spend such amount of money to buy tickets to see some Hip hop artists! Would any of you have considered spending $400 to see Miss Knowles or her partner in the US or the UK for that matter? Now, these people have gone back to their country believing they have been brainwashed into thinking Africa was suffering. They would think long and hard before giving aid to us now as we can fork out ridiculous amount of money to see them anyway!

I have completely lost respect for those blogger who attended! It’s these same people that will turn their noses up to beggers on the street! Sad! Sad! Sad! We have misplaced priorities in that country and it’s a big fat shame!

• Desola November 5, 2006 at 11:37 AM

Colonial mentality is still very much in our psychie and isn’t it interesting how we can be so well behaved when a 25 year old cladded in next to no clothing and a gangster rapper comes into the country, we can be so well behaved but we can’t behave when it comes to making the most important decision that affect our country like voting without having blod shed?

If I have to endure anymore of the ‘This Day’ bullshit, i’ll puke!

• Thoughts November 5, 2006 at 9:02 PM

Nice blog, BellaNaija.And thanks for the music, u keep me up to date on P-Square.I listened to their music first here and I’m hooked.

• dami November 12, 2006 at 5:57 AM

‘m actually feelin the song…anyways thanx. i hav bin a fan of ur blog and its even influenced me in making mine…check it out on http://naijavixen.blogspot.com/. its still a baby tho.
      thanks

• Anonymous February 16, 2007 at 5:17 PM

check out faze at his myspace

there you can listen to four of his banging track from his album”independent”

artist of the number one song in nigeria “kolomental”