Posted on Wednesday, September 24th, 2008 at 6:57 AM
How is it going?
Thanks to everyone that left their suggestions and feedback on BellaNaija in the last post. Its much appreciated!
At the moment, the Nigerian fashion industry is budding, there are loads of talented designers and lots of potential for development.
In the quest to accelerate this trend, a group of fashion insiders have put together the intoFASHION project. This is much more than a fashion show. Its an opportunity for people interested in developing their fashion-related knowledge and skills. There will be workshops covering a broad range of areas including Styling for the Fashion Industry, Fashion Marketing & Merchandising, Understanding the Business of Fashion etc…
The workshops will take place on the 4th of October 2008 at the Civic Center. Click the flyer above for registration information. Registration closes on the 27th of September 2008.
Bella Naija is the official online media partner for the event so I’ll be updating you with more information in the leadup to the event.
- The Wedding Company Nigeria launches New Photo Series “Love Struck” | Capturing Models & Real Couples in Creative Themed Shoots
- Stunning x 2! Your First Look at Oluchi Orlandi & Agbani Darego’s Natures Gentle Touch 2013 Ad Campaign
- The Diamond Collection! Photos from the Folake Majin, Miss Majin and GM4FM Fashion Show
- Mark Your Calendars for the Fusion Lifestyle Shopping Event & Food Fair in Abuja – Sunday 10th February 2013
- Chemicals, Cosmetics & Cleaning Products! Meridyen International presents its Annual Fair in Lagos from the 29th – 31st of January 2013
- Specially for Valentine’s Day 2013! Nigerian Design Label Trish O. Couture presents “Rouge Romance”
- BN Video Premiere: Kay Switch Feat. D’banj – Sista Caro
- Enjoy Great Discounts on your Shopping in the Month of Love at the B&B Party Solutions “Red Fair: Valentine Sales Edition” – Sunday 10th February 2013
- DJ Caise, Ikon, Gbemi Phillips, Lynxxx & More at the Grey Goose and Bacardi Re-Up Party in Lagos
- BN Exclusive: Ini Edo, Chidi Mokeme, Uche Jombo, Julius Agwu, Genevieve Nnaji, Omoni Oboli & More at the Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards Nominees Announcement in Lagos | Photos